What's new

RPG RPG Maker [金色猫 / Golden Cat] 追憶のティルヴァーユ / Tilvaryu Recollections (RE207705, RJ207705)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Konji's back with another game.

Story seems about the character "lost" her husband and everybody wants a piece of the widow.

Description:

The widow Diana must venture into a magical realm called labyrinth of recollection in order to save her only remaining family, her son Leto. Should she complete the maze/dungeon, she'll be able to have any wish or desire fulfilled. Of course, with every living male wanting a piece of the widow, her lewdness will decide whether her son is saved or if she sacrifices him and everything else for pleasure.

Gameplay:

Standard RPG with turn-based combat, exp/ lvl gains, equipment, etc. Hub towns, field npcs and certain in-dungeon characters will provide the h-content. There's a limited costume mechanic, as Diana's clothes can be changed for certain events and circumstances. There is also a lewd stat that will have direct impact on the ending you get, granted, there only seems to be one good end and like four or five bad ones. Fortunately, there's also a New Game + that lets you keep equipment, cash, and level.

Via DLSite:
[Story]
The labyrinth of recollection Tilvaryu is said to grant
whoever successfully clears it anything they desire.
In order to save her son Leto, Diana sets foot into the labyrinth...

What recollections will the labyrinth bring her......?

[Game Contents]
Erotic events happen in town, the dungeon and various places.
With neighbors, relatives, acquaintances and more......
Diana is a sexy widow with many men who
would give anything to get a piece of her hot body!

For most of the events, the contents change reflecting her
levels of arousal (based off the lewdness parameter etc)

- Currently 6 endings (including true / bad ends)
- Reminiscence room implemented
- Level, money etc carried over in New Game+

Google-fu

■ Story ■ Labyrinth of Labyrinth

that is said to give the thing you wanted to the overturned labyrinth Tiruvaru

Forgetting the husband's forgetfulness To save the son Leto Diana steps into the magical labyrinth

Spectacle of recollection in the labyrinth is the scene of memories to Diana What to bring ......
For being 300 Yen cheaper against the other ones, seems that it's gonna be a bit shorter. But don't really care since it's one of my favourite developers.

RELEASE: IT'S OUT

Last edited by a moderator:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [konjikineko] (RJ207705) 追憶のティルヴァーユ

I love their games and their artstyle. Time to throw another one onto the "never translated" pile.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Great! Another game to look forward to for the end of September.

mordtod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's out

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can find in AS...
Not yet, velka often has this thing where he doesn't upload 1 part, which is also the case with this atm.

I hope it gets shared rather sooner than later tho I can't wait for an english dlsite release for this one ^^

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wonder if this time he completed the game or we're going to get a "to be continued" like last time.

OP
Mr.Noname

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm surprised how konji finished the game faster than other devs that where supposed to release the game already (mid september) since this game was placed into LATE september and we have it already out

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The cat site already has it.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quest ???

also one can not participate in its SP.
Thought if you bought books and used but would help nothing.

Edite

etigoya Thanks^^

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [konjikineko] (RJ207705) 追憶のティルヴァーユ v2.0
  • only shining object has hidden item, not need click pot locker barrel etc.
  • if choice dont write, please get 1st one
  • if lechery 100 can watch lechery ending in hscene room, but 1.1 fix this bug, record hscene need after ending
V1.1 and ending collection :
when lechery 100, home click small bookshelf, if choice 冷静になる to lechery ending, if choice 他の誰かのことお想う can go
father-in-law or Jeiru (ジェイル) or boy ending, after choice to dungeon area's lower magic circle, open box to ending
V1.2 :
hot spring counter can buy free pass (2nd choice)
v2.0 :
after quest 3 and lechery over 40, inside hot spring upper right talk to big merchant has H, then click home table has H,
, next lvl of H maybe need lechery 60, 80 and 100. final is click table choice ブローヌのことを考える > 身体が疼くafter choice to
dungeon area's lower magic circle, open box to ending

1st dungeon :
Main route :
  1. better go other place find shining object for metal coin and $
  2. item 大事なもの > 場所移動 > ティルヴァーユ・追想の門 can back to dungeon area
  3. left magic circle to dungeon, lose to normal enemy has GoR (next lvl of H maybe need lechery 60, 80 and 100)
  4. use 帰還石 can teleport out dungeon
  5. B5 vs boss (GoR, next lvl of H maybe need lechery 40, 60, 80 and 100, if now dont collect all GoR hscene, need wait 2nd play)
Hscene :
  • if lechery 20 and lose to normal enemy, magic school (item 大事なもの > 場所移動 > フィルセリア魔法学園) east to playground talk to clerk has H, next lvl of H maybe need lechery 60, 80 and 100
  • after clerk H go school right building academy dorm 2F talk to student academy dorm 2F.jpg 2 times has H, next lvl of H maybe need lechery 60, 80 and 100

2nd forest dungeon :
Main route :
  1. now go west can move to harbor, after arrive can use item 大事なもの > 場所移動 > フィルセア港 can teleport to here, harbor has 2 merchant selling item quest2.jpg talk to Jeiru (ジェイル) 2 times, next lvl of H maybe need lechery 40, 60, 80 and 100
  2. after Jeiru 4th H, go guild get quest 4, then back to home click bed choice ジェイルの家に行く has H, next lvl of H maybe need lechery 100
  3. after all Jeiru H can watch his ending in hscene room, but 1.1 fix this bug, record hscene need after ending
  4. after quest 1, home click bed then choice 道具屋の家に行く has H, next lvl of H maybe need lechery 60, 80 and 100
  5. after sex with item shop manager, go hot spring left talk to him, next lvl of H maybe need lechery 80 and 100
  6. after H in hot spring with shop manager, go there again and upper talk to student has H, next lvl of H maybe need lechery 60, 80 and 100
  7. lerhery over 80, inn 2F left room talk to hairless has H, then talk to him has sex (1st choice, has 2 H) or breast job (2nd choice, has 3 H)
  8. lerhery over 80, pub talk to man pub.jpg ​ has H, next lvl of H maybe need lechery 100
  9. lerhery over 80, from hot spring to man dressing room talk to man in upper left has breast job, next lvl of H maybe need lechery 80 and 100
  10. after breast job in hot spring, man dressing room talk to hairless has H, next lvl of H maybe need lechery 100

3rd castle dungeon and ending :
Main route :
  1. to dungeon area, right magic circle to 3rd castle dungeon
  2. castle 4F vs final boss
  3. dungeon area go lower magic circle, open box to ending
  4. after ending, 1st choice for 2nd play, 2nd choice for back to before of ending
  5. after ending also can get item 秩序の白石, for reset lechery to 0 and ending flag, main for true ending
quest 3 and H :
  1. castle 1F right locker can find 極薄の魔法生地, to town upper left mansion
  2. when lechery 40 go mansion again has H, next lvl of H maybe need lechery 60, 80 and 100

Attachments

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's the full save, courtesy of yours truly :

>To see the end, all you have to do is go to the last warp portal on the school basement and open the treasure.
>Diana's debauchery point's already at 100, so going to end will automatically net you the 4th ending : Goddess of Desire.
>There are three sub-endings, one for Jail (The guy on red-roofed house), Alen (Son's friend), and Olden (Father-in-law).
>To see the sub ending, go to the sparkling point on Diana's drawer, next to her mirror.
>Pick the second option to activate sub-ending flag, and choose the sub-ending you want (Jail, Olden, or Alen. You can only activate one sub-ending)
>Pick the first option if you want to reset the sub-ending flag.
>After choosing your sub ending flag, go to the last warp portal as usual and open then chest, and you'll get the ending you want.

Of course, you can always choose to go to the warp portal beside Lurul(?) to see the gallery room.

The game's good, got potential, and it's mother ntr (albeit the son never founds out), but like other konjikineko's game, the CG - it's good, don't get me wrong, but - is kinda lazy, especially even during her last corruption-phase scene, the CG still giving me the vibe that she's kinda reluctant. Here's hoping them to add more ahegao if they gonna make another corruption-themed game.

Also, it's kinda short, and the difficulty spike's too much. For example, you could easily slaughter all monster on 3rd floor of first dungeon, but go to the 4th floor and you'll find your ass handed to you on silver platter.

On other hand, the boss is damnedly easy if you know their gimmick (wear anti-poison ring for 1st dungeon's boss, anti silence for 2nd, and anti paralyze for 3rd).

Overall, I'd give this game 7/10

Attachments

soqu-iet

Reputation score

Yeah my only issue with Konji's game is that the progression just kinda... feels unsatisfying. Like you'd think the NTR would feel more hot, grimey and gutpunchy but it feels like Konji isn't in it or too pure for that lol

In contrast, Reina in the previous games were probably my favorite turn-on because of how 'cool' she was to begin with. But new character, hot married mama, get's fucked, big deal.

There's some strong points to it though and it's kinda frustrating to see it not being expanded better I guess

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Completed it a little while ago. It's... okay. Relative to your average hentai RPG Maker game it's good.

The problem, though, is that it feels like Konjikineko has been making the same game over and over again. The only real improvement in this one is that you can occasionally choose which sex act to do (with the middle aged guy in the inn you can consistently choose between regular sex or paizuri; once the father-in-law starts showing up in the public bath you can choose between doing the regular washing event or going back to your house).

Beyond that it's more of the same -- or I guess I should say less of the same since the content is fairly thin compared to the last game. There's one town and only three dungeons. Like usual there's no real build up in the events. You talk to each character once early on, they act lecherous. Then you fulfill a guild request for them or something else happens and suddenly the heroine is their sex slave.

The shame of it all is that the game has a lot of potential. The heroine is a mother, wife, and teacher but it barely does anything with any of that, instead falling back on the usual scenarios you see in this series: item shop owner, school janitor, rich fat guy, and a younger guy. This time, though, the pictures usually don't change much for events; instead of going from the heroine being forced into missionary to riding the guy it's usually just the same picture but with a slightly different facial expression.

The only two that are unique to this game is the father-in-law and a student. The latter is the usual "What you want to talk about something? [five seconds later] Oh no I must have sex with him now!" stuff. The former is pretty much the same but whereas every other character only has like two repeatable event types the father-in-law has three and is a bit more interesting in general.

The last game got a fair amount of updates that added content, so hopefully the same will happen here.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

aaaaaand is broken for me.
i'm lucky that i've tried the demo first, without instant buy it.
all text is turned into square.

Attachments

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

aaaaaand is broken for me.
i'm lucky that i've tried the demo first, without instant buy it.
all text is turned into square.
have you installed japanese rtp? ( )
another problem could be missing one of microsoft visual c++ redistributable versions.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Where do I go for the gallery?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

have you installed japanese rtp? ( )
another problem could be missing one of microsoft visual c++ redistributable versions.
of course i have jap rtp. i have this problem only with this game, the other games (and i have MANY other games like this one...) works fine.
well, ill try the c++ path... thx for the tips.

Where do I go for the gallery?
It's literally 5 post above yours...

fendy3002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's literally 5 post above yours...
The save data doesn't unlock gallery. From game.ini it seems like need to copy System/RGSS301.dll

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@Evil987: tried the trial out of curiosity. Won't work for me either. I think it is a problem with the archive (that is, a corrupted trial on DLsite). Actually, it won't even start up for me, gives me an error... Win8, x64, tring to start with emulators.