Status
Not open for further replies.

Goudachan

Reputation score
Hi everyone! This is my game The Lust Wars: Colosseum

scr.png Untitled-3.png

The Lust Wars Colosseum - Imgur (2).jpg Untitled-2.png
Romantic01b.gif

The Lust wars: Colosseum, is a fantasy JRPG set in a world where conflict is now resolved with sex, our main Character, Matilda wants to be the best Luster (Sex Warrior) of the Colosseum, in order to prove to the people of her hometown that she is worthy.

Each enemy has around 3 stages, completely dressed, in underwear and naked, the first one to lose all energy loses.

Kinks and stuff

-The main thing is (F+F)
-A bit of (F+M)
-Monster Girl
-Female Domination
-Story (haha, now a kink)

Download from

Download from

If you want to support me, here is my , Some perks allows you to put an OC in a special room, to create collectible cards or even propose an enemy monthly.

The game can be played from start to finish, you will notice some finished animations and some animatics that will be replaced with time, right now I'm working on expanding some chapters and making some content after the main quest, so it has more replayability. The next update will bring equipment and a special gym for new battles.

Attachments

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard. Lacks; gameplay description, controls. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.