What's new

RPG [ Orange Piece ] Granat (RE216735) (RJ216735)

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score
Strange, now all I got is a white screen....

-Edit-

The white screen happened once I unpack the whole thing with VB Unpacker. When I tried to run the Game.exe, it just shows a white screen, and nothing more.

Any idea why?

-Edit-
Nevermind that. It turns out you have to replace the game folder with the one in the main directory.
Could you explain exactly how you fixed this? I've tried all kinds of moving around of the folders and executables to no avail. Or better yet, upload the patched, working version? Thanks!

elkrauser

Lurker
Reputation score
Could you explain exactly how you fixed this? I've tried all kinds of moving around of the folders and executables to no avail. Or better yet, upload the patched, working version? Thanks!
Rename "%DEFAULT FOLDER%"

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Question: how many ending does this have and what are the values that trigger them? i mean is there only 2 and do i have to keep the value of the husband on 100 (perfect) for his ending or do i have some breathing room?

kot5606

Reputation score
Есть ли кто-нибудь сохранить этой игры [RPG] [Orange Piece] Violette Ver.1.00??

naaaaani

Reputation score
Sorry, I don't. Mine is missing 2 scenes so....
Do you mind sharing your save file with me? I would really appreciate the save file as I am having trouble progressing in the game.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Do you mind sharing your save file with me? I would really appreciate the save file as I am having trouble progressing in the game.
Sorry, don't think i have this game anymore.

naaaaani

Reputation score
Sorry, don't think i have this game anymore.
Do you happen to know someone that has it or where I can possibly find it? I know it's an old game but I spent countless nights searching for a savefile and sadly nothing came up.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Do you happen to know someone that has it or where I can possibly find it? I know it's an old game but I spent countless nights searching for a savefile and sadly nothing came up.
No sorry. Most places don't have it anymore. Torrents with it have dried up.