What's new

RPG [樋渡本舗] GranEnde (RJ171205)

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Demo Link:

Demo is up on Dlsite and the game will be released in Late February. The CG in the game is drawn very well. It's this developers first game. There is a day and night system so when you return from a place it will turn to night.

Story: Ilia grew up in a countryside orphanage as a war orphan. Since she is now older she wants to go on an adventure to take a look at the world with her own eyes.

Links
Dlsite:

Last edited by a moderator:

thelolcat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: GranEnde (RJ171205)

Does anyone know what you're suppose to do at the little park at the bottom right of the town at night? It gives you a dialogue whenever you walk in there but I can't understand them moonrunes.

Same goes for the house near the upper right at night which has the glasses guy (during the day) who is obviously doing something to her in the photos. If you try to get in there at night after encountering him at the park, another dialogue mentioning some numbers appears.

Edit: Found out how to get into the house, need to experience enough H events to get to 10 H or higher (In the library, after talking to the guy w/ the heart, be sure to pick the second option for the H event otherwise you'll spend 700 gold and miss out on it)

Last edited:

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Does anyone know what you're suppose to do at the little park at the bottom right of the town at night? It gives you a dialogue whenever you walk in there but I can't understand them moonrunes.

Same goes for the house near the upper right at night which has the glasses guy (during the day) who is obviously doing something to her in the photos. If you try to get in there at night after encountering him at the park, another dialogue mentioning some numbers appears.

Edit: Found out how to get into the house, need to experience enough H events to get to 10 H or higher (In the library, after talking to the guy w/ the heart, be sure to pick the second option for the H event otherwise you'll spend 700 gold and miss out on it)
Both the bottom right area and the creepy guy's house is for spending the night when you have less than 200 gold. Staying at the bottom right area decreases your stat, while staying at the guy's house will.... you know.

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game just released today; here's to hoping it turns out well.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The art is pretty good.
How's the game mechanics?

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm about an hour into the game so far. My initial impressions are very good based on the art and ease to progress with a texthooker.

The objectives and quests so far have been marked with exclamation marks so that you're never lost in the game. The dialog is also written well or simply enough that ChiiTrans gets the basic meaning of most of the sentences for the most part.

The combat is pretty typical. It seems like there's clothing destruction which is good. The combat is probably the weakest part of the game.

It has a day/night system which is welcome. I wish more of these games had it. You can guess what types of events unlock at night :)

Hopefully someone will translate this one in the near future. This looks to be a good quicky.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for those interested.
Thank you for the heads up on that; I had actually checked exhentai right before you posted it, but saw that it wasn't there and forgot that their side doesn't update immediately. I'd actually finished this game earlier today and noticed that I'd missed eight scenes, and I still couldn't figure out how to get them to trigger even after tinkering with the different values (fame, charm, lust). I know that I missed the final scene with the soldiers, for example (and I checked back after every mission, so I'm unsure what I needed to do to trigger it), and didn't manage to trigger any of the scenes with the weapon shop owner's son. I hope that someone will be able to post a full save soon enough, but I've attached my mostly completed one if anyone wants to take a look at most of the scenes. I also made it to the top of the Tower of Trials, but the superboss dragon up there constantly OHKOs me, so good luck if you want to give it a try. Maybe someone with a better knowledge of Japanese could figure out what to equip or do to beat that bastard.

Beating the final boss gets you nothing, by the way - the game just restarts at the main menu. They were a pain to beat, too, so that was a wasted effort. Also, I noticed that someone mentioned clothing damage earlier, but I never saw it happen the entire time I went through the game. I'm assuming they saw a picture of something that looked like it and assumed it was in.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Guess who's back?

That's right, after a very long month at work I finally have some free time. I decided to do a quick partial of the Menu, nothing else, nothing special. You'll have to start a new game however, because her Lust is under Actors and its loaded when you first start the game.
that's all I'll be doing for this game, cause starting tomorrow is back to work on Vera's Quest.

Enjoy

Kthxbai!

*Edit* I added a message clear script in as well. It's bound to the "Q" key.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So I just beat the game. I was wrong about the clothing damage. I guess I was too quick to assume lol.

Overall, it was a pretty good game. I'd compare it to a poor man's version of Sacred Eyes because of the corruption elements and attention to story detail.

Also, it looks like there might be a sequel based on how the game ended.

Here's a mostly full save for those that need it :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I just beat the game. I was wrong about the clothing damage. I guess I was too quick to assume lol.

Overall, it was a pretty good game. I'd compare it to a poor man's version of Sacred Eyes because of the corruption elements and attention to story detail.

Also, it looks like there might be a sequel based on how the game ended.

Here's a full save for those that need it :)
Looks like you're still missing a few scenes, albeit less than my save; I did have one that you didn't, however. If only saves could be combined.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Enjoy

Kthxbai!

*Edit* I added a message clear script in as well. It's bound to the "Q" key.
awesome, anythings bettern nuthin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.