What's new

Great concept.

Beppo the Clown

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So there I was in a white coat with forged medical licenses, trying my hand at dentistry. Pretty fun, but man, not easy! And a bunch of drug addicts the patients turned out to be, demanding Novocaine all the time. Well don't worry, I helped tons of schoolkids on their start to sobriety, and a few survived!

Anyway, hosing off the dentist's chair at the end of the day and setting fire to the dumpster out back, I had a terrific idea for a game:

One where we form an adventuring party, and go through dungeons, and get weapons and gold and glory, etc etc. One twist?

We aren't the noble heroines. We are bands of various monsters and ghoulies, protecting the rest of our denizens from the marauding heroic female adventurers trying to threaten our status quo and rob us of our hard earned cattle. Of course, someone else would have to run it, as I am rather incompetent when it comes to actual numbers and stats. Hell, some of the games on here I can barely follow. But, as far as an idea, what does everybody think, huh?

Last edited:

Cappy

Reputation score
Re: Great concept.

HAHA, sounds a bit like something that's been done before my friend, it's just not that popular an idea. Back in Rachel Chat ( )
I queried a similar concept, and not many people were interested in it as it were, and I was offering to host it.

I actually quite like the sound of your idea, despite it's simplicity and relativity to a common cliche', as a serious system play-by-post type game, I doubt it would get too far here on the forum, but as a chat Role-Play with a simple cut-and-paste system I'm sure it could work.

Of course, that's not quite what you were suggesting, so maybe I'm just going out of my way to be useless.

OP
Beppo the Clown

Beppo the Clown

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, we're all just jabber jawin' here, man. It's a pot luck, bring anything you want!

Cappy

Reputation score

I kind of have hosted this sort of game once or twice now, only in real time chat though, because I believe PbPs generally need to be based around SOME SORT of solid system, with RP as the thing to fill in the cracks.

My method is the exact opposite, having the majority be RP, and the rest be determined by dicerolls and coin flipping. The concept was a hundred level dungeon, that constantly changed in geography as you moved across and around it, say , the room you were in an hour ago isn't there any more, and something else is.

I have a mode were you're an adventurer out to loot and plunder gold and glory, and I also have a mode where you're a spirit who can possess monsters from your own creature tree to fight in battles, so that you can rape adventurers and gain energy through the intercourse, so you can possess better monsters, so that you can rape more adventurers. It's a fairly vicious cycle, but in both modes you descend floors, and have your minions, or adventurer get better items, become better, and generally have your whole progress, well, progress.

I'm more than willing to try host it for you some time if you catch me at Rachel Chat one of these days.