What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Xeno doesn't need to rape you. Just wait for around 30-60 seconds after dying to a facehugger, or if you got raped by a facehugger while lying down. it'll trigger after that.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There was a room with spikes I died like 10 times on until I realized you can make this "impossible" jump by attacking in mid-air.

Now my HP is capped at 13 and every enemy kills me in one hit. Increasing HP level doensnt help either.
Killing enemies doesnt recover that state.
What am I missing???

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
There was a room with spikes I died like 10 times on until I realized you can make this "impossible" jump by attacking in mid-air.

Now my HP is capped at 13 and every enemy kills me in one hit. Increasing HP level doensnt help either.
Killing enemies doesnt recover that state.
What am I missing???
Restart dude, if you got up after you died, you get a derp stack. If you save, these are stacks are permanent.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Restart dude, if you got up after you died, you get a derp stack. If you save, these are stacks are permanent.
Yeah I´ve restartet. I think it should not be permanent but an over-time-penalty. Or something else.
Or leveling up should always take the same amount of exp. But like this its a never-use feature in my opinion. Pointless to even be in the game.

Mistah F.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You're probably supposed to use the running ability while you jump.

Can we talk about how save file compatibility was maintained across these two vastly different demos? Not all heroes etc.

easy85

Reputation score
Yeah I´ve restartet. I think it should not be permanent but an over-time-penalty. Or something else.
Or leveling up should always take the same amount of exp. But like this its a never-use feature in my opinion. Pointless to even be in the game.
Dunno, I used insta-ress once then I walked into a boss room after like ~30+ minutes of exploring, with no consumables and no checkpoints anywhere nearby. So dying would sent me back quite a bit which would be frustrating - instead I ressed and killed the boss. So I guess the point of this feature are situations like that.
Still, there probably should be an item to remove "the curse" or it could use some stat points to remove (like 10 or so).

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Dunno, I used insta-ress once then I walked into a boss room after like ~30+ minutes of exploring, with no consumables and no checkpoints anywhere nearby. So dying would sent me back quite a bit which would be frustrating - instead I ressed and killed the boss. So I guess the point of this feature are situations like that.
Still, there probably should be an item to remove "the curse" or it could use some stat points to remove (like 10 or so).
Yeah. Like this. Or also a cool feature would be making you weaker in certain ways and by this more easily grabbed by enemies (which then remove the debuff instantly or partially over time).
Or It would also be waaaay more balanced if the penalty for it would actually level you down! (Probably revert the last level + spent points). Therefore you never would get underpowered in the long run but it would still be nasty. [[Imagine you use the revive many many times and then have no way to beat endgame monsters because everything kills you in 1 hit and you would need to grind 30 minutes for 1 level = 25 more HP only = still one-shot-death. Absolutely inbalanced and not fun. Of course I am looking at a complete game]]

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I think the idea behind it is that it's supposed to encourage a replay, since it's a Metroid Fusion clone and apparently isn't going to be too long.
That said, I would have kept your stats the same and just have them count towards some karma meter in the pause menu that, when you finish the game, locks you into a bad end. Then you do a replay with no deaths and get the good end.

Mistah F.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's a save point before every boss fight. How did you manage to approach the boss room from the wrong direction so as to miss it?

easy85

Reputation score
There's a save point before every boss fight. How did you manage to approach the boss room from the wrong direction so as to miss it?
Afaik, save rooms aren't directly before boss rooms, just nearby so it's possible to miss them.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i noticed just now. is it just me or her hand looks weird here

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks about right given his artstyle. Her arms are bent back weird in one of the scenes with the female.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the fingers are freakishly long and thin, not that i care that much, as we all know whats important . i just noticed lol.

ryproar

Reputation score
Wait... I thought his patreon was nuked? I mean did he make another? And as much as I like the game paying for gifs at this point seems a bit waste of money. If he were to release another build however then I would jump on that in more than one way.;)

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I died a lot in the spikeroom with the HP up I think? Lots of spikes and 4 platforms.
I think I got a little further than I should have without the double jump in my possession, because I borderlined the mobility.
You can tickle a little more height out of her mobility by mixing attacks and other things into her jumping.
((After the spike room I went back to the save I came from))

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait... I thought his patreon was nuked? I mean did he make another? And as much as I like the game paying for gifs at this point seems a bit waste of money. If he were to release another build however then I would jump on that in more than one way.;)

His Patreon was put back up but every post except for the 3 he just posted were nuked. You'll probably be waiting a while for a new build; there's no updates and the dev just got off a long hiatus. There's no telling when he'll put up another demo or update.