What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Because fucking implies you're fucking a person for an hour; breeding implies you're fucking their whole life.
Not necessarily, breeding implies that the person getting fucked will bear their offspring

But breeding sounds a bit more harsh in hentai game context, the idea that the protagonist will be used as a breeding station cumdump is pretty fucking hot

cell943

Reputation score
Not necessarily, breeding implies that the person getting fucked will bear their offspring

But breeding sounds a bit more harsh in hentai game context, the idea that the protagonist will be used as a breeding station cumdump is pretty fucking hot
Woosh

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Ooh I like this very very much.
There aren't too many animations left now I don't think...
Wonder what else he has planned.

Mick2000

Reputation score
the animation itself looks very good, but that enemies looks very disturbing... i mean the area around the mouth, not to mention that neck too...

Mick2000

Reputation score
me too, the game itself is very great but several factor make me quit the game before seeing everything it have to offer (including chestburster)...
-i end up dying at the very same spot by same enemies, some of their movement kinda unpredictable to me.
-i prefer using console stick when playing platformer game like this, but for some reason the game don't input well with my stick (probably because i have cheap stick...)
-the game have very great graphic, so great that my potato laptop can't run it very well. i manage to got 60 fps but it get overheat quickly and just shutdown on me...

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have yet to see the chest burster scene
The easiest way to view the chest burster scene is to go to an area with facehugger eggs and no other enemies. The best place is under the "Center area" (teleporter #0), after defeating the 2nd boss.
Lead them to one of the sides of the room; if you're standing near the ground tentacles they will delay the scene's activation.
Get KO'd, then wait for one to latch on after she's knocked down. She'll lie there for a bit, then turn over onto her back, and shortly after the gorefest will occur.

Kaithera

Reputation score
me too, the game itself is very great but several factor make me quit the game before seeing everything it have to offer (including chestburster)...
-i end up dying at the very same spot by same enemies, some of their movement kinda unpredictable to me.
-i prefer using console stick when playing platformer game like this, but for some reason the game don't input well with my stick (probably because i have cheap stick...)
-the game have very great graphic, so great that my potato laptop can't run it very well. i manage to got 60 fps but it get overheat quickly and just shutdown on me...
You get rekt by a H game, a H game. I dont know what to say rather than git gud

vss189

Reputation score
i end up dying at the very same spot by same enemies
I used some "kill and run" tactics, killing enemies around savepoint and returning back until my level allows me to go to next savepoint.

Mick2000

Reputation score
this not just a H-game, i prefer the word "platforming" game, this remind me with megaman suffering (except that megaman are far more difficult...)

I used some "kill and run" tactics, killing enemies around savepoint and returning back until my level allows me to go to next savepoint.
that's pretty much tactic i use... except that i run too far that when i go back to savepoint i got rekt first....

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah, I'm a veteran gamer and whether it's due to poor coding from amateur devs or just absurd ideas of balance from experienced ones, there are plenty of difficult H-games. So don't go talking smack like they're all "mash X to win".