What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yep, that's all of them. 7 max hp/mp, 7 mana orb, 5 atk, 5 skull

The Hellrider

Reputation score
Hello everyone, any tips to beat the Mother Brain boss please ?? I have all the skills, but it cancel my shield so i'm getting deleted :) Thanks in advance !

The Hellrider

Reputation score
Ok thanks, but when it comes to mid life, the black hole thing annihilates me ahahah

Ilverin

Reputation score
Ok thanks, but when it comes to mid life, the black hole thing annihilates me ahahah
You'll have to time your jump so as to not get trapped in a corner when the boss uses it, and then go in for some screwing. Also HP potions spam can be a viable strategy in the second and last phases.

Mick2000

Reputation score
keep spam those air screw until the blackhole phase, when the motherbrain start spamming the blackhole you need to use the airscrew to dodge it, after the blackhole gone use the air screw again to beat the motherbrain. quite the reckless tactic but kill the motherbrain really fast. also do not hesitate on using your HP and MP potion, after this you gonna meet lot of mob that will drop ton of them.

The Hellrider

Reputation score
OK tqnks for your tips guys, I'll check this out later, it seems that I undererstimate the air screw.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
How do I get a full save with the gallery included?

Mick2000

Reputation score
Any advice on stat distribution, what's best build?
just don't invest too much on luck, it only raise small amount per +1 and it barely make any difference during the entire playthrough.
ATK may do a bit but you probably want to spend more on guard or MP cause later on you will get massive weapon upgrade that give like +400 ATK, end game enemies are tanky and have ton of HP, upgrading ATK make very little difference.
conclusion, at least for me i make it all around (except luck) then focus it on guard and MP later near the end.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't think you're giving luck enough credit. The bonus damage from crits helps chew through the bigger enemies considerably faster.
MP more or less covered by the upgrades and potions you accumulate throughout the game.
HP might be an issue to worry about in the final 2 zones, but again, mountains of potions from xenos and other large enemies (unless you're playing hard mode mod).
And the shield trivializes every enemy except the laser-firing ones.