Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Pan: HP = 55/55, PP = 68, EP = 64/111, Status = Fine
: HP = 60/60, PP = 85, EP = 65/65, Costs 2 to summon, Status = Fine
: HP = 71, PP = 106, EP = 77, Status = Costs 14 to summon, Status = Fine

Netrixa Pregnant with a demon and two faeries, Water/Entropy/Fire mage, spent 7 EP
Anneliese captured bandit lady, obedience collar'd DC 35 Willpower, monkey orange temple gun password, Brenda another password?

Reaper, Unharmed, 120 Body, 15 AV
Has Skill with Unarmed, Unarmed Fighter, Resilient, Grapple Expert, Battle Hardened, and Hard Hitter Talents, 2x the Pain Resistant Talent, and has all of the skills under the Unarmed and Grappler groups, Whirlwind Attack, and Superhuman Toughness.

Orgrosh, Fine, Aroused, Pregnant with a demon and a faerie
Sarah

Enemies
Some atm, forgot about this
Crossbowmen: Both blind
Slingers 1 blind, 1 dead, 4 at large
Leader: Stabbing Pan

The Village of Carcaver
Aubrey, tavern maid, knocked up with twins, one demonic and one faerie
Witch, apothecary, unpopular
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 1, red haired half elf with slim build
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3
Stormseer, beardman McWizardWarrior
Acolyte of Doraleous, female

Diamond Hills
Evil, Experimenting Witch Her Magically Distorted Voice
-Tentacle Beasts
-Generic Goons
-Netrixa's 3 Classmates - Alessia Kayle the elven firemage, Kreita Nees the Crolian human druid and healer, and Teleigh Mirchios the Badarian Aether and Water mage

Meres
Only dis pear currently.

At the offer of ten coins, the armored woman would snort. "Ten? Heh, you must be pretty inexperienced at this whole organizing thing... We'll take the full share of treasure, if we elect to take you up on this. What is this other group like? What sort of skills do they have, and what are you looking for us to provide?"

On his command, Anneliese would stand up, blushing slightly but still largely expressionless. The pale girl pulled her top off first, allowing her pert breasts to bounce free, and then bent down as she pulled her pants down. She then clasped her hands over her mound, blushing and looking away as she did a poor job of hiding the wetness between her legs and the stiffness of her nipples. She was fit and slim, nowhere near as curvy as Netrixa but still with some pleasant roundness where it counted, and pink in just the right areas.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"You guess right. Never had to hire anyone but ladies of the night before. I guess this comes with heading out on adventure. Annelise here was a former bandit, I can use the power of spirits, and Nettie is a mage. The two waiting for us are Orgrosh, an orc, and her student Sarah, both warriors. Sarah has some in built skills that make her resistant to the poison of the tentacles monsters. Preferrably, I'd like someone who can either provide ranged damage, a scout or divination, or someone who can heal and/or support others. My skills... well, I can outheal almost anything and can fire energy blasts. If we need backup, I can bring that too."

"Come on Annelise, you don't need to hide such a beautiful body Hands at your sides while I get to know you." Pan approached the girl from behind., undressing himself. His rubbed her hard cock against her back while hands roaming her body. He traced over her sides and abs, then held her breasts and took her nipples between his thumb and finger and started to roll them a little. He was occasionally a little rougher, pinching them softly, trying to get a feel of her reactions. "Nettie, you want to come over and take a look as well?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Netrixa Pregnant with a demon and two faeries, Water/Entropy/Fire mage, spent 7 EP
Anneliese captured bandit lady, obedience collar'd DC 35 Willpower, monkey orange temple gun password, Brenda another password?

Reaper, Unharmed, 120 Body, 15 AV
Has Skill with Unarmed, Unarmed Fighter, Resilient, Grapple Expert, Battle Hardened, and Hard Hitter Talents, 2x the Pain Resistant Talent, and has all of the skills under the Unarmed and Grappler groups, Whirlwind Attack, and Superhuman Toughness.

Sarah

Enemies

The Village of Carcaver
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
-Tentacle Beasts
-Generic Goons
-Netrixa's 3 Classmates - Alessia Kayle the elven firemage, Kreita Nees the Crolian human druid and healer, and Teleigh Mirchios the Badarian Aether and Water mage

Meres
Only dis pear currently.

"You know, you did seem like the type to frequent those places when you walked up..." The armored woman replied dryly, while the sorceress grimaced slightly. "Well, you've come to the right place! Or, well, pair anyway... Other than the scouting bit, my sis here can do EVERYTHING that you've said that you need! It sounds like you've got muscle covered with your other two friends, but we're a package deal." The other woman nodded, but then turned to glare at Pan, interjecting; "I have an added condition. If we are to help you in this, you will suppress your pheromones while you are around my sister and I. Both of you." Her glare shifted briefly to Netrixa, who planted a hand on her chest and adopted an expression of mock offense, "Me? Well, just because I smell nice..." The sorcerer's eyes narrowed, and after a moment Netrixa caved and sighed. "Look, I can't exactly turn it off, alright? Maybe he can, but I don't have that kinda control, so... You're just gonna have to live with it." The woman narrowed her eyes further, but after a moment she nodded, and turned her gaze back to Pan, looking expectant.

Later, when up in the bedroom with his new prize, Pan would find Anneliese's body quite soft and sensitive to his touch, and thanks to his pheromones she was already fairly aroused. She gave whimpers and mewls as he worked his hands upon her chest, producing particularly intense sounds when he tugged and tweaked at her clearly quite sensitive peaks. When he invited Netrixa over, the corrupted magus took a moment to get out of her clothes before prancing over, though at that point Pan would note that she was showing the early signs of being pregnant. Her flat stomach had a slight bulge to it, and her already full and milk-heavy bust was leaking slightly. "Heheh, don't mind if I do~" She replied, coming over and leaning down to kiss and nip at the bandit girl's neck, while reaching around to cup and knead at Anneliese's bottom. Obeying the collar around her neck, Anneliese kept her arms at her sides, allowing Pan to have his way with her body in whatever way he wished.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pan makes some mental notes. Apparently the sister could tell they were both extruding pheromones. It rankled him to have to listen to the help but he was already in this damn business and he was going to finish it. Hopefully the woman got grabbed by one of those tentacle creatures. Then we would see how prudish she could be. Keeping the resentment out of his voice, the best he could, Pan said "Fine." When he did ascend, he was going to come back for her and hand out some divine blessings, that's for sure. He temporarily stopped the sexy smells from coming out. "So, what can I call you two? And, if you don't mind me asking, what would you have accepted for such a mission like this if I hadn't offered 10 denarii?" If he needed to hire more people who don't advertise their price and stay solvent, he was going to have to learn.

Pan pressed his palms against her breasts, then cupped them. "So, Annelise, have you found any part of your body to be particularly sensitive?" He placed his thumb and forefinger on her nipples and stroked them to their full length. "Your breasts, your nipples, something a little bit lower? Or maybe something different?" He was considering a few things here. He wanted to impregnate Annelise but if things went wrong during the assault... hmm... This was tough. Pan usually didn't have to think this much about this particular subject.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah

Samaya
Marth

Enemies

The Village of Carcaver
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
-Tentacle Beasts
-Generic Goons

Meres
Only dis pear currently.

"Thank you," the dark-garbed sorceress said as Pan both agreed to suppress her natural ambient aphrodisiacs and actively did so. She gave a few cautious sniffs while her armored companion glanced at her with some concern, before the more amicable of the pair turned back to Pan, her grin returning. "I'm Samaya, and this is my sister Marth! She's not really a... People person, but she's good for the share of the treasure, I assure you~ Eheheh... Well, to start, it'd be ten coins each at minimum, and for going into the unknown like this, with it being so dangerous probably a fair bit more than that! Maybe like... Twenty or something. Though, hopefully the loot will just be better than that...."

"Mmm, m-my... My nipples... Are really sensitive," she answered automatically at his query, her voice not so dispassionate despite her continued enslavement. Netrixa chuckled at that, "Oh? I wonder how you'll handle a couple'a his little ones suckin' at 'em? He already got me, an' he probly got a few in that orc too~ You're next!" To that, Anneliese's expression twitched, briefly going to something like horror, and she visibly tried to keep something back before saying; "I have... A charm. Birth control. It would prevent that, it makes me infertile."

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pan inwardly winced at how much hiring people costs. Seriously, all of that? What happened to having your heart full of adventure and spirit? And, of course, you needed to adventure to get stronger. That was just common sense. If you didn't build your legend, what were you really doing? If you wanted to survive, just be some boring hunter or blacksmith. "Alright, full share it is. I'm betting she has quite a bit, after all, I just bankrupted myself on it." Ah well, maybe he would have to hunt more bandits or bad guys and see if he could build up a decent purse because living from adventure to adventure, hoping for more money, wouldn't be fun... nor would it allow Pan to access experts he had a feeling he would need to talk to. Or maybe he'd have to go back to work for a while. It would kill the spirit but given the ingredients, he could make some good medicines.

"Your nipples, huh? They are awfully hard." He poked them a little, pulled them a little, only stopping once he heard about the charm. "A charm, eh? Hmm.. might have you get rid of it later on. Give me details on it. How does it work, can you turn it off?" He waited for her to speak before running his forefingers in circles around her nipples. He wondered if he could get her to cum from just the touch. He considered some lessons he had learned from the succubi before making the skin of his finger tips more soft, more like silk. "You know, I heard that women enjoy the feeling of silk over their skin. How is it?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah

Samaya - knight
Marth - mage

Enemies

The Village of Carcaver
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
-Tentacle Beasts
-Generic Goons

Meres
Only dis pear currently.

"Lets hope she does!" Samaya declared, grinning. "And that we survive to claim it..." Marth added grimly. "Oh you~ So grim! So, when are we heading out?"

Later, upstairs, Pan's playful fingers would have Anneliese moaning and mewling. When questioned about her birth control, the former bandit would murmur; "It's.... Here," she reached for her left ear, pulled her hair aside, and moved the ear, revealing a tiny metallic stud hidden behind it, explaining why he hadn't found it earlier. "It stops working if you take it out, and the enchantment only lasts for thirty days before it needs to be recharged... I got it a couple of weeks ago." As he resumed toying with her bosom, the bandit under Pan's hands continued making her little pleasured sounds, while Netrixa examined her ear. "So... You don't want me to take that offa her yet, right? I got that impression earlier... I'm pretty sharp sometimes!" She said, giggling. Anneliese, in the meantime, murmured; "Y-yes... I-i-i-it feels... G-good..."

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"Tomorrow. I don't see any reason to give her more time to prepare." Pan suddenly remembered the fact that he had told her he was going to come after her. After a moment, he decided not to share this bit of information. It might make them raise the price.

Pan nodded "Yeah, if I'm going to keep her, I'm going to want to keep her in use. Pregnancy would make her less useful at doing stuff. So, rest assured Anne, you won't have to bear my progeny unless you stop being useful. Instead, you'll just get to enjoy this." He cupped her breasts, slowly massaging them and making sure Annelise's body was enjoying the experience. "Now Annelise, if you are to be my slave, you are going to have to expand your worldview. For now... we'll start somewhat slow." He began playing with her until he felt she was ready to cum, then stopped. "Annelise, continue to play with yourself but do not cum. Nettie..." He leaned over and kissed her on the lips "Nettie, would you like to show her how good things can get?" He moved to Netrixa and wrapped a hand around her head, bringing her head over to his for a deep kiss. His tongue would invade her mouth, grappling with hers, holding it for as long as his breath could hold before releasing her and moving his hand to her nethers, testing her to see how aroused she was.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah

Samaya - knight
Marth - mage

Enemies

The Village of Carcaver
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
-Tentacle Beasts
-Generic Goons

Meres
Only dis pear currently.

Anneliese nodded, and the collar gave her just enough control over her own actions to briefly look nervous for a moment, before his attention to her chest left her mewling and closing her eyes. After a few more moments, she was squirming and rubbing her thighs together with arousal, only for Pan to suddenly stop. Again, the collar's control prevented any extreme reactions on her part, but still she gave a low whine through clenched teeth. At his command, she gave a sound that was mostly affirmation that she'd received the command but also partly whine, and promptly began to masturbate, slowly sliding a pair of fingers into her sex while her other hand tugged on one of her breasts. She was clearly in some measure of sexual agony, edging herself after having gotten worked up by Pan's hands and pheromones, but her motions were irregular and jerky as the collar forced her to stop every time she nearly made herself cum.

That left Pan to turn to his smugly smirking companion, who murmured pleasantly into the initial kiss. "Mmmmmmmmhmm... I was hoping you'd say that~" She replied merrily, and it had to be said that it was one of the fastest removals of clothing that he'd ever seen. The corrupted mage's heavy, lightly leaking breasts were soon bouncing pleasantly free, and she was looking at him with smokey eyes as she slipped out of her pants. Her belly was showing a very minor bump already, but that was likely not a major concern at that point. She resumed the kiss with gusto, her elongated tongue dueling vigorously with his. Unsurprisingly, he found her sex was already quite moist, her honey heavy upon her petals, but she didn't push for anything just yet. Instead, she let him take the lead in this particular encounter, that they might better display to Anneliese just what she was in for...

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pan considered starting slow but then why bother? She was ready for this and so was he. He placed her on his lap, facing away from him and got on a good position on the bed. He lifted Nexxie a little, getting the two of them lined up nicely, before pulling her close and pushing upward. There was no tightness here, no sense of resistance, Nexxie was far past such pretenses. However, the training she had gone through had given her insides that enveloped his cock for a kind of thrill you couldn't get from deflowering virgins. And on his side... well, he could provide something from both her and him. Rings of soft barb-like protrusions grew on his cock, dragging along the inside as he went. Nexxie's insides attempt to coax him to give up his seed as fast as possible but Pan was able to hold off for a while, though his stamina would eventually falter. He made sure Annelise got a good look at the process. "Nexxie, I want you to describe as well as you can what it feels like to poor Annelise there. She needs to know what she's missing."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah

Samaya - knight
Marth - mage

Enemies

The Village of Carcaver
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
-Tentacle Beasts
-Generic Goons

Meres
Only dis pear currently.

Netrixa purred as Pan manhandled her, a rumbling that sent light tremors running through her frame that gave him an even greater inclination that the mutated magus was ready for this. She wriggled lightly as he lined up after placing a hand on his hip for extra stability, giving a teasing giggle as she did so and glancing back at him with one playful eye, but it didn't spoil his efforts to push into her. She let out a long moan of satisfaction as he sank into her moist depths, and she proved able to take every inch of him until his balls were resting against her outer lips, and his head was kissing her cervix. "Nhhhh... Love that deep... Mmmhhhh... And you're always sooo hard..." She crooned even before he'd delivered his instructions, and true to his expectations, her inner walls clamped and fluttered and dragged against him in every which way that urged him to pump her full of his seed quickly. He had the advantage of controlling the pace and angle of their coupling, however, and while she might have been moaning during his initial entry and strokes, when he shifted the form of his cock to include those extra nodules of texture it left her practically overwhelmed.

She seemed quite content with that arrangement, however, hitting her first orgasm and coating his balls and shaft in an extra layer of her honey just as he made his request for Anneliese's benefit. "Oooohhhh, fuuuuck, mhhhh! I'm... Fffff-cumming!!! Gghhnnnnn, this dick is... Oooohhh, making me cum!" She groaned initially, but as she came down from her orgasm, Nexie would gather herself and continue; "Mmmhhhhh..... He's soooo deep! Hitting every fucking sweet spot... Ghhhhhuhhhhhhh, he's big and... Nnhhh... Rock fucking hard, and - ghhhnnnn! Nhhhh, nhhhh, rrrright there yessss, guhh! Shaped jjjjust fucking right... Fffffuck those fucking.... Ghhhnnn... Little bumpy things are.... Ghn! G-gonna drive me ffffuhhhhccckking crazy!"

Anneliese was left watching uncomfortably on the other side of the room, unable to look away. Her hands were twitching at her sides, and her thighs were rubbing together deliberately as she watched Pan and Netrixa going at it. The lithe bandit's face was more flushed than ever, but given her instructions she couldn't help but stand and watch until told otherwise.