What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Stupid fucking chinese forum doesn't let me post even though I'm online for more than an hour already.
Anyone here that has 64x Feb update version please PM me. Thank you very much. if possible, do send a Google Drive link. My MEGA max transfer quota already.
A BIG PLEASE AND THANK YOU. Feb Update Version 64
Don't even bother on eyny, they apparently don't like foreigners :/

seosirk

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone here that has 64x Feb update version please PM me. please

kiko

Reputation score
I'm just gonna go ahead and say that it's not worth downloading the latest version as of now. The farm event is really bland and the new licker animation is also not worth your bandwidth lol

nubfest

Lurker
Reputation score
looking at author's blog so airi shrivels up pretty much after being drained of her magic huh...and the licker animation? Airi just covers herself up afterwards? lmao then I assume it proceeds to the insertion

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
looking at author's blog so airi shrivels up pretty much after being drained of her magic huh...and the licker animation? Airi just covers herself up afterwards? lmao then I assume it proceeds to the insertion
the shrivelled woman is not Airi. its a villager woman.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Airi is considered a goddess iirc so she should be immortal, which is why she doesn't have a death even after being cooked alive, stabbed, blood drained, spine broken mess.

Sucks that the guy who use to share the game on 8ch got banned for posting format. Damn no fun allowed mods. I hope someone does share the new updates, I look forward to playing them.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well.. i asked them.. i hope someone there will send me one, if they do, i will upload here for you guys..

nubfest

Lurker
Reputation score
the shrivelled woman is not Airi. its a villager woman.
oh well then now I wonder what happens if we do and don't save her lol

Airi is considered a goddess iirc so she should be immortal, which is why she doesn't have a death even after being cooked alive, stabbed, blood drained, spine broken mess.

Sucks that the guy who use to share the game on 8ch got banned for posting format. Damn no fun allowed mods. I hope someone does share the new updates, I look forward to playing them.
well assuming im thinking the same person you are, they got the links from this forum lol

kiko

Reputation score
oh well then now I wonder what happens if we do and don't save her lol

well assuming im thinking the same person you are, they got the links from this forum lol
All the links I had were nuked lol. 5 different hosts, every single one nuked

And my upload speed is max 50 kb/s so yea, I won't be able to upload it anywhere

Last edited:

nubfest

Lurker
Reputation score
All the links I had were nuked lol. 5 different hosts, every single one nuked

And my upload speed is max 50 kb/s so yea, I won't be able to upload it anywhere
lol how fast did they get nuked? 50kbs jesus if you did upload it how long would it take? LOL

kiko

Reputation score
lol how fast did they get nuked? 50kbs jesus if you did upload it how long would it take? LOL
Nevermind I just remembered that I have a RDP service with a gigabit ethernet connection, gonna upload to mega now

Gonna take a while after all, apparently mega has a 2 mb/s upload cap. Gonna edit the post when I upload it

link taken down

Last edited:

nubfest

Lurker
Reputation score
Nevermind I just remembered that I have a RDP service with a gigabit ethernet connection, gonna upload to mega now

Gonna take a while after all, apparently mega has a 2 mb/s upload cap. Gonna edit the post when I upload it
:eek: thanks! I can now be disturbed by the shriveled up woman

oh the prison part when shes gets ganged isn't holy bright anymore so you can actually see the details lol

Last edited:

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks dude! I'll remember that!

BTW, does anyone know how to trigger new animation for the fat-zombie? I can't do it, no matter what I try. Cheat engine manipulation with health level doesn't seem to work either.
EDIT: Ok, it seems that I have to change Airi's skin to trigger that scene for now. Most likely a bug of some sort.

Last edited:

kiko

Reputation score
Thanks dude! I'll remember that!

BTW, does anyone know how to trigger new animation for the fat-zombie? I can't do it, no matter what I try. Cheat engine manipulation with health level doesn't seem to work either.
EDIT: Ok, it seems that I have to change Airi's skin to trigger that scene for now. Most likely a bug of some sort.
Did you try both costumes? I couldn't get it to work either, so I gave up lol

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did you try both costumes? I couldn't get it to work either, so I gave up lol
GunAiri works in gallery. It changes back to normal Airi of course, but still. Remember, it's after the old animation with crotch-licking.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Oh where oh where is my sexy orgy with the female zombie warriors. Everyone got zombified and the female warriors are nowhere to be found. There still 2 more areas unfinished, so I take it the females are in one of those areas. Anyone wanna put a date on when the game is gonna finish?

The guy is at it for like 2+ years, hope he's not milking no one. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.