What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teacupping123

Lurker
Reputation score
So was anyone ever able to trigger the new enemy? I followed the villager's quest to the T but still haven't found it.

Thanks

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
The Blanc scene is buggy as hell, if you use Gun Airi skin and trigger the event - she will be changing clothes in every cut scene.
Also what new enemy? the tentacle pole thing?

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The Blanc scene is buggy as hell, if you use Gun Airi skin and trigger the event - she will be changing clothes in every cut scene.
Also what new enemy? the tentacle pole thing?
Tentacle Pole is the only new enemy in May update, unfortunately you can't summon it in the Gallery. Read previous page(Page 58) for New Events. Also visit the developer site to get the summary of what news in his screenshots.

pridestalker

Reputation score
Okay, so I thought I'd post a much simpler and easier to read set of instructions for how to get the new events for May.

1. No enemy or sex here, just a story cutscene, don't bother if you want something to fap to. This first event takes place in the shelter, after the Destroyer re-fight. After you beat him, head up the stairs and up the elevator. Grise will tell you to save Noir, so head way left to the Chieftain's room to do so. Then go back to Grise, and Noir will be there for a short cutscene. Head inside the door, then enter the very first room. Kill the zombie inside, and Rose will invite you inside the secret room. Talk to her and she'll tell you to find Blanc; head back out to where the elevator was, go down and go all the way right. Enter the door, jump down (elevator in this place isn't working) and head all the way right again, you'll be encountering some enemies. Then you'll see Blanc and the new character seemingly have cornered and defeated the Destroyer, and the new girl has a conversation with Airi. That's it, really. Nothing else happens in this event.

2. The Blanc Event, which is pretty great. You'll need to defeat the final boss first. Use the red switch to go to the world "before it was destroyed", then open your map to warp back to a location near the spider/chibi gori house. If you haven't done the gluttony event in here yet, go inside and do it, and finish off the enemies in there. Then, come back outside, hit the red switch to reset the gluttony man event, then go back in to do it again. It'll ask you some questions, and you can basically just default answer "yes" to all of them to skip straight to the Blanc event. Enjoy.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I go pure int so that I can alternate the slash and the lightning storm. Very few enemies can resist that combo. Also, you can use the overslashes to group up enemies for the storm.

mikeo6

Reputation score
Did you try to beat eleonora > reset the event so you can teleport outside > Go to house where you meet the spider goblin > reset the G person event > Go to G event... If correct there will be a prompt (Skip event > Empty your HP > "See blanc event?")

can you share the images of blanc event? i cant reach there even after trying many times. Plus is any video links to the May updates, as youtube does not have R18 scenes anymore.
thanks

Last edited:

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score
Alright so long time gone, and lots of changes to the forum but yes I've covered the basics!
1st page and post is painfully out of date for a game of this magnitude may I suggest updating or new thread?
2nd downloaded the link a from pg 58 assuming it would have the latest and fullest game... readme date 20180502 played game had fun. Now I'm at a terrible lack of content.
I've run into red circle blocks that I can't pass, I've read several pages and TONES of content that I cant find in my version. Mind you I've not read all 60 pages but scanning far back I see no clues.

I check dev's page and theres a DL that link for a 500mb file from 2017 while I've got 3.22g compressed and still playing what feels like a demo?

please help... still reading... back on page 20something about the alternate outfit. 1st post NEEDS some basics

Last edited:

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Alright so long time gone, and lots of changes to the forum but yes I've covered the basics!
1st page and post is painfully out of date for a game of this magnitude may I suggest updating or new thread?
2nd downloaded the link a from pg 58 assuming it would have the latest and fullest game... readme date 20180502 played game had fun. Now I'm at a terrible lack of content.
I've run into red circle blocks that I can't pass, I've read several pages and TONES of content that I cant find in my version. Mind you I've not read all 60 pages but scanning far back I see no clues.

I check dev's page and theres a DL that link for a 500mb file from 2017 while I've got 3.22g compressed and still playing what feels like a demo?

please help... still reading... back on page 20something about the alternate outfit. 1st post NEEDS some basics

Here is my save file, it is not from the latest version but if you use the save file called maneuvering area (save file 5), load that save then go talk to the big head guy on the left side, answer yes, and you will be transferred to the area where you can summon every monster and boss to see their scenes. All you will be missing, will be the special scenes that are in game and some of the latest content since this save file is pretty old.

However, using this file (high level and so on) you can easily find rest of the scenes by looking at the forums.

Edit: This game got many updates, the makers used to post screen shots of the new content that is how I used to find them, if someone is still a patreon of the creator maybe they could post these screen shots as a guide for the new comers.

Attachments

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score
Here is my save file
you will be transferred to the area where you can summon every monster and boss to see their scenes.
Edit: This game got many updates, the makers used to post screen shots of the new content that is how I used to find them, if someone is still a patreon of the creator maybe they could post these screen shots as a guide for the new comers.
Thank you. And yes the save loads and shows content. I was really hoping to fill in the gaps of natural gameplay. I suppose it being under development and all lol I can't ask for anything, beggers cant be choosers and maybe, just maybe, it was a "you had to be there when it was happening" sort of thing. It looks like between summer 2017 and 2018 alot got revamped. I'm very appreciative of the game, but I'll keep looking for the missing link.

I do plan for the sake of noobies like myself, to take the saved game and back trace from the start while paralleling a new game. I'll try to post screens and a more specific question about areas. I know some in game options allows to replay a boss but getting there from scratch may be a different path.

elixxon

Reputation score
I'm stuck at Old Town I think. The only places to go are locked with some stone seal with a round red symbol on it.

Also... what's the backstory supposed to be? All I got is weird fairies summoned the main character who then proceeded to cut her way through the dark world filled with very thirsty and very very perverted Dark Souls monsters.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score
Alright so I'm not the only one. For first installment and progression of my updated noobie guide:

Start playing newest DL I got from pg 58 its like 8g or 3.22g compressed... "20180502+" I play the game and have fun. Then I get stuck here. I play more and there is another block but I'm posting this on the fly idk where that one is. The only incomplete animation I find before this red circle block is the underground tongue guys? She dissapears during that grab, I've seen dev pics of this animation but imcomplete in my game thus far so idk. Might take me some time (days weeks) I don't get as much free time but I'll post back as I learn and progress further.

Edit, in others' save games in the same area I find block gone! and LOTS MORE ENEMYS. I'm not sure what happens between my start save and future borrowed saves but I complete boss battle with a menu option and get red crystal below and still this block persists. In others' saves I find enemies from the very start of catacombs and throughout, vs my start where there are almost none till boss and even after.

pps. this block is to the fat man boss which I can hear banging and making noise throughout level. The only boss I can access is the (old worm boss several maps back) and the newest animations boss grey guy with the sabre sword and stab animations seen in newest pics.

Attachments

Last edited:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Alright so I'm not the only one. For first installment and progression of my updated noobie guide:

Start playing newest DL I got from pg 58 its like 8g or 3.22g compressed... "20180502+" I play the game and have fun. Then I get stuck here. I play more and there is another block but I'm posting this on the fly idk where that one is. The only incomplete animation I find before this red circle block is the underground tongue guys? She dissapears during that grab, I've seen dev pics of this animation but imcomplete in my game thus far so idk. Might take me some time (days weeks) I don't get as much free time but I'll post back as I learn and progress further.

Edit, in others' save games in the same area I find block gone! and LOTS MORE ENEMYS. I'm not sure what happens between my start save and future borrowed saves but I complete boss battle with a menu option and get red crystal below and still this block persists. In others' saves I find enemies from the very start of catacombs and throughout, vs my start where there are almost none till boss and even after.

pps. this block is to the fat man boss which I can hear banging and making noise throughout level. The only boss I can access is the (old worm boss several maps back) and the newest animations boss grey guy with the sabre sword and stab animations seen in newest pics.
Kill the boss in the area and you will get a hint to what to do next.

elixxon

Reputation score
I killed the knife guy in that place but no hints....
Where do I need to go?

Also how can you make that dark dungeon close to the starting area light up? I can't see anything but in other saves the place is lit up.

Not helping the issue that I don't understand Japanese moon runes. ;P

Mardion

Reputation score
I killed the knife guy in that place but no hints....
I guess you missed it somehow. After you defeat the white knife guy, an image appears showing an altar. You have to go back up at Catacombs 1 and interact with it. See attached file.

Also how can you make that dark dungeon close to the starting area light up? I can't see anything but in other saves the place is lit up.
It lights up after you explore that place for a while. There are two elevators in that place, which are activated by the lever next to them (it took me AGES to figure that out). Explore the lower levels!

Attachments

elixxon

Reputation score
Thanks... I have progressed up until the lab with a Coming Soon sign on it after beating VIVI.

Where to go now? I can't seem to find anything else. The Circus is also empty. Isn't an event supposed to be there with a Fat Joker and it's Iron Maiden?

lazy-

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks... I have progressed up until the lab with a Coming Soon sign on it after beating VIVI.

Where to go now? I can't seem to find anything else. The Circus is also empty. Isn't an event supposed to be there with a Fat Joker and it's Iron Maiden?
uhh.. on well circus path, there's some step u need to follow..
it will end up on mid circus square and there's some coffin like iron maiden thing that u mention..

Attachments

elixxon

Reputation score
uhh.. on well circus path, there's some step u need to follow..
it will end up on mid circus square and there's some coffin like iron maiden thing that u mention..
I was assuming the path to the next area must be through the Circus, but after loading up a save someone else linked and backtracking I found out that the way to get to the next area was a hole in a ceiling....... Would have never figured it out myself......

Status
Not open for further replies.