What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you unlock gallery? i have found it but with my save it shows ??? where im supposed to pick monster type.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
How do you unlock gallery? i have found it but with my save it shows ??? where im supposed to pick monster type.
Here is the gallery in case if people want to ask again.

Your problem is that you're using the demo version, instead of the paid version. That's why you see those ????

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I know where the room is. Problem is it doesnt let me select monsters at the top. It like monster database is empty.

Zepheral

Reputation score
Like I said, you either using the demo version or you haven't fought them yet, but that was never the case before.

Try using a save from the previous pages.

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Its not demo, link from 58th page. Its impossible to reach gallery room without fighting ANY monsters. Save from previous page works, mine doesnt. Fucking hell. Anyway thanks for attempts to help.

keobrik

Reputation score
Its not demo, link from 58th page. Its impossible to reach gallery room without fighting ANY monsters. Save from previous page works, mine doesnt. Fucking hell. Anyway thanks for attempts to help.
Link from 58, go forward , use red light and choose world before avaison, it will be possible to warp to maneuvering area.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
that happened to me i think i just restarted the game and it fixed itself.

neokima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I played the demo a long time ago (Like christmas 2016) and I would like the play the latest version, but if I go to enty I cant buy the game because of the limit of supporters? Is there another way to buy the game?

lazy-

Lurker
Reputation score
I played the demo a long time ago (Like christmas 2016) and I would like the play the latest version, but if I go to enty I cant buy the game because of the limit of supporters? Is there another way to buy the game?
ee.. none..
but u could grasp it from 58th page..
its full version..

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score
Also how can you make that dark dungeon close to the starting area light up? I can't see anything but in other saves the place is lit up.

Not helping the issue that I don't understand Japanese moon runes. ;P
There's an NPC guy hanging out of a door, talk to him. First option is turn lights on (no off option) 2nd gives a scene. Also I've seen pic's on Dev's site of the underfloor tongue guys animation but not in my game, I suppose this is still under construction.

kofiattakusi

Reputation score
Do you see new update tomorrow on 1st June 2018 I see this game is nice
This is man sit crouch is waiting for player to rape use breast I think so maybe I am not sure if you know about this is man can you tell me

Last edited:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do you see new update tomorrow on 1st June 2018 I see this game is nice
This is man sit crouch is waiting for player to rape use breast I think so maybe I am not sure if you know about this is man can you tell me
Yes

Zepheral

Reputation score
So much yuri is gonna drop tomorrow...FUCK I CAN'T WAIT, THIS ISN'T FAIR! WHY ISN'T TODAY JUNE 1ST!!???:love:

Also, that old man is gonna rape Airi so hard, look at his face. :ROFLMAO:

kofiattakusi

Reputation score
So much yuri is gonna drop tomorrow...FUCK I CAN'T WAIT, THIS ISN'T FAIR! WHY ISN'T TODAY JUNE 1ST!!???:love:

Also, that old man is gonna rape Airi so hard, look at his face. :ROFLMAO:
yes I love this game but I want this is old man to rape first breast before she lay on floor after he is going to fuck her using missionary. But I know this is man didn't have time fuck only breast I think so

Status
Not open for further replies.