What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerahF

Reputation score
All very true. :)

This game is amazing and when the full release comes out, it may be one of the greatest Ryona games to ever have been made.

Airi is so close to tempting me to dress up and look like her for Halloween or cosplay. Gun Airi is also very cute. :)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
is there any reason why we dont provide the newest update like the last months here?
I mean until i cant buy any full version why should we not share the slightly updatet version ?

To be honest i will definetly buy the completed game if its possible.. so i hope the official release comes closer :/
The creator already ask us to remove the links off this tread and not to put it again. So to avoid legal issues, we don't. Pm's are a different case, so if a person is willing to share it through pm's then that's different. It doesn't mean it's any less illegal, just that ulmf have no control over pm's.

Normally a person would just support it, but the creator closed off any new support. I guess just wait?

SerahF

Reputation score
The creator already ask us to remove the links off this tread and not to put it again. So to avoid legal issues, we don't. Pm's are a different case, so if a person is willing to share it through pm's then that's different. It doesn't mean it's any less illegal, just that ulmf have no control over pm's.

Normally a person would just support it, but the creator closed off any new support. I guess just wait?
So wait, those shared links in the past, the creator had the power to shut this thread down for good but just gave a warning?

Really nice person.

Zepheral

Reputation score
So wait, those shared links in the past, the creator had the power to shut this thread down for good but just gave a warning?

Really nice person.
It's called a copy right claim. And yes, darkfire handles the legal issues mostly. So let's not piss off darkfire or Chairi. If you want links, play it smart and make connections or just wait....

Let's get back on topic people........

SerahF

Reputation score
So, back on topic, what's the plot of Airi and the Mélusine? Thé part where she gives the guard oral sex? I can't understand Japanese, so if you can help me out, that'd be great.

The same case for The Destroyer, Vivi, Noire, and Eleanore? Who exactly are they?

Reputation score
It's called a copy right claim. And yes, darkfire handles the legal issues mostly. So let's not piss off darkfire or Chairi. If you want links, play it smart and make connections or just wait....

Let's get back on topic people........
Yeah its best if we play it safe & be patient

Zepheral

Reputation score
So, back on topic, what's the plot of Airi and the Mélusine? Thé part where she gives the guard oral sex? I can't understand Japanese, so if you can help me out, that'd be great.

The same case for The Destroyer, Vivi, Noire, and Eleanore? Who exactly are they?
Mélusine transform to Airi to get in the sanctuary, succubi need sexual energy to survive. Basically she dress as Airi to go to the sanctuary get free meals for life. The destroyer is the summoned monster of Vivi. Eleanore is the demon queen, I think her and Vivi have a contract....

SerahF

Reputation score
Mélusine transform to Airi to get in the sanctuary, succubi need sexual energy to survive. Basically she dress as Airi to go to the sanctuary get free meals for life. The destroyer is the summoned monster of Vivi. Eleanore is the demon queen, I think her and Vivi have a contract....
Who exactly is Mélusine? Do we see her face?
And by free meals, you mean the energy of humans, right?

So Vivi and Eleanore are bad guys who's goal is to get free energy while Airi tries to stop them? Noir is a good guy right?

Sorry if these questions annoy you, all this greatly interests me. Hope you don't mind.

Zepheral

Reputation score
1st question, she is a succubus and she's enemy #38. :p
2nd Noir is a good guy, and a legend. She killed a 1000 demons.

And the reason there are monsters cause of magic corruption. So yeah, basically release magic to make the world full of demons.

Reputation score
Yeah i've been trying to figure out the plot of the game to and why do most of the enemies wants to fuck airi. Also am i the only one who likes to kissing and sound design in the game?

Zepheral

Reputation score
Yeah i've been trying to figure out the plot of the game to and why do most of the enemies wants to fuck airi. Also am i the only one who likes to kissing and sound design in the game?
Not, really, a lot who played it actually do. You should also play night of revenge if you like this stuff....

SerahF

Reputation score
Great. Thanks! Though I'm sure nothing will beat Guilty Hell Airi. ;)
I love the sounds also., It's cute. Airi makes really cute noises. <3

1st question, she is a succubus and she's enemy #38. :p
2nd Noir is a good guy, and a legend. She killed a 1000 demons.

And the reason there are monsters cause of magic corruption. So yeah, basically release magic to make the world full of demons.
OOOHHH. That makes total sense. I swear I've seen her face before, lol. When you first said she's #38, I first guessed that she was the plant lady, but I was wrong! >.<
That's good, glad to see someone on Airi's side.

Is there a reason for having a demon infested world for Vivi and Eleanore?

I never heard of night of revenge before. Is the game worth while?
I've seen videos of it, and the game seems promising enough. I haven't played it though, so Zepheral's answers should be much more concrete.

Zepheral

Reputation score
Great. Thanks! Though I'm sure nothing will beat Guilty Hell Airi. ;)
I love the sounds also., It's cute. Airi makes really cute noises. <3

OOOHHH. That makes total sense. I swear I've seen her face before, lol. When you first said she's #38, I first guessed that she was the plant lady, but I was wrong! >.<
That's good, glad to see someone on Airi's side.

Is there a reason for having a demon infested world for Vivi and Eleanore?
A demon queen wanting to make more demons and have a new world under her heel. Duh. :p

You silly airi fan. :p

SerahF

Reputation score
A demon queen wanting to make more demons and have a new world under her heel. Duh. :p

You silly airi fan. :p
<3 <3<3
Much hearts to you. :)

That's totally true, lol...I'd never want to live in a world with Eleanore...that woman is sick in the head.

And I'm proud of being an Airi fan! If I have a daughter, I might name her Airi, lol. Is that obsessive? ;)

Zepheral

Reputation score
<3 <3<3
Much hearts to you. :)

That's totally true, lol...I'd never want to live in a world with Eleanore...that woman is sick in the head.

And I'm proud of being an Airi fan! If I have a daughter, I might name her Airi, lol. Is that obsessive? ;)
......................................................................yes..........................................................

SerahF

Reputation score
Haha, lol. Once again I'm being whisked off to my fantasy world, which is waaay better than reality, amirite?

I have a spot for female protagonists who are so sweet like Air. <3

Zepheral

Reputation score
Maybe you should play night of revenge too........

Status
Not open for further replies.