What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Been almost a year since I've been on these forums...glad this game is close to getting close to release! Can't wait to play it! Also, hi everybody :) Long time no see!

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Dude, pay attention. He asked "where," not "when."

Look, I know people are touchy about repeated questions but this is one which I'm not sure has ben answered yet.
He was thinking about the D.L site, but he hasn't given an official answer yet.

Also the issue is not repeated questions, that's gonna happen one way or another. Especially this tread with like almost 100 pages, no one is gonna look at them all.

The issue was the link begging, if you couldn't get it in 8chan then you are not getting it here. Just plain and simple. This issue could've been resolved a long time ago, if the creator didn't cut off new enty support.

Well that's life though, it kinda sucks to be honest.

Last edited:

pridestalker

Reputation score
Am i the only one who wishes they were in airi's shoe? That would mean i could get fucked by female enemies anytime i want
I had a dream a while ago that similar monsters were getting up on me, and not the female ones. Probably the weirdest erection I've ever had, but it makes sense since I've been fascinated by zombie eroticism ever since the redeads in OoT.

Zepheral

Reputation score
After beating the game again for shits and laughs. Turns out the wrestling girl was the succubus in disguise, I thought it was a glitch when I saw her sprite....

*Be warned, if you load a clear game save it get's kinda glitchy.

Last edited:

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i tried fighting the wrestling girl again in the gallery, she didn't transform back into the succubus or anything. is there any other area where you are suppose to fight her?

Zepheral

Reputation score
i tried fighting the wrestling girl again in the gallery, she didn't transform back into the succubus or anything. is there any other area where you are suppose to fight her?
If you stun her, notice that her ears change. Also if you beat the game in the newest patch , the succubus transforms to her.

Plus note, she doesn't change back when you beat her. :ROFLMAO:

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anybody know where can I find the old opening movie where Red Haired Airi look alike wearing Knight Armor transform into the current Airi? The old opening also has Wrestler boss beating some female characters.

Zepheral

Reputation score
Anybody know where can I find the old opening movie where Red Haired Airi look alike wearing Knight Armor transform into the current Airi? The old opening also has Wrestler boss beating some female characters.

That video is gone, it was an old update.

SerahF

Reputation score
I'm so sorry if this question was already asked (I checked the last three pages), but do you think they'll have a full English translation for this game? It'd be nice if that happened, so we can understand everything that's going on. I already know that there are some English dialogue's, but I hope the entire game could get it.
It's just a wish. Obviously the creator has a lot in his hands, so doing it that much may not be possible. Still hopeful though! :)
Really getting excited.

Rotua40

Reputation score
I'm so sorry if this question was already asked (I checked the last three pages), but do you think they'll have a full English translation for this game? It'd be nice if that happened, so we can understand everything that's going on. I already know that there are some English dialogue's, but I hope the entire game could get it.
It's just a wish. Obviously the creator has a lot in his hands, so doing it that much may not be possible. Still hopeful though! :)
Really getting excited.
I thought they will have too. It would be nice than trying to google translate it.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
do you think they'll have a full English translation for this game?
There's nothing official, and honestly, although it looks like it's planned, I'd say it's unsure.
Hope so. Hard to follow otherwise.

Am i the only one who wishes they were in airi's shoe? That would mean i could get fucked by female enemies anytime i want
I theorize more people identify with the protagonist that gets raped than with the monsters that do the raping.
I certainly do. Maybe it's just me being a pervert, though.

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hear me out for a bit. Right now, we have no idea who has the newest updates and so we can't just randomly pm people asking for those.
What if, I create a discord server for this, and those who usually have the newest update can identify themselves in the discord. We can keep this thread clean and at the same time, we can get links.
So yay or nay?

SerahF

Reputation score
^^
That seems like a fine idea.

And also, checked his blog site and the next update looks pretty good. Has some new scenes I believe and goodness, it's just glorious.

Very excited for it. As it nears it's completion, it's so agonizing. Well, next to Super Smash Bros Ultimate, but...it's very good nonetheless!

Last edited:

SerahF

Reputation score
Come on, please, stop it. Remember, Chairi doesn't want this game to be redistributed in any way and who can blame him? Supporters pay money for this and Chairi needs that money to progress with the game. At least like Zeph said, keep it in PM and not out in the open. Please don't bring this thread down with all this anger and negativity. This game is almost here and yes, we are all excited for it, as am I, so all you need is a little patience. Okay? Thanks. :)

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Congratulations, you have just made a complete ass of yourself just for link begging. And you (all of you link beggars) are actually breaking a rule of this website.

DarkFire1004 said:
Re: Read Before Posting Games
those who wish to receive these links are NOT to make a post about it in the thread. They are to directly PM the topic creator/other link providers to ask.
This is in the thread that you SHOULD READ BEFORE POSTING AT ALL. Link begging is not allowed here.

Zepheral

Reputation score
man fuck you. dont tell me what to fucking do you stupid girl...if you even are one. isn't it fucking obvious lol, that 'she' is just a 69 year old guy who just fucking stalks u and rapes ur fucking child. I've been reading ur posts and a girl does not say that shit lol. it's obvious ur a fake.
Yo chill, this is the type shit that gets threads closed. Even she isn't a girl, who cares? She likes the game and isn't hurting nobody. This is the internet, nobody is who they say they are. For all you know I could be a 30 year old girl looking for other lesbians.

Also as stated before, if you want links just go elsewhere or p.m someone. It's not that hard.

(No, I'm not lesbian , no I'm not a woman and no I'm not caucasian. Stop messaging me.
I'm a hispanc male who is in his mid 20s. Some people are just plain thirsty.....)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.