What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Johnson

Reputation score
Thank you.. that worked. So all it does is make them hesitate? Is there anyway to initiate hentai scenes in the game or do you have to be beaten to the ground for that to happen?

thormented

Reputation score
Alright, I appear to be stumped as to how to advance the story.

I defeated Vivi, there was an event at the abandoned house and my next target appears to be a spider in a mansion (or something to that effect), I picked up an item in that mansion by several chained enemies and.... nothing seems to happen after that?

I figure I must be missing an npc somewhere but I've tried basically every room in the map (that I can access xD) Anyone care to give me a hint? @_@

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Screenshot (60).png

I went outside, grabbed something to eat and my life still hasn't dropped......

Alright, I appear to be stumped as to how to advance the story.

I defeated Vivi, there was an event at the abandoned house and my next target appears to be a spider in a mansion (or something to that effect), I picked up an item in that mansion by several chained enemies and.... nothing seems to happen after that?

I figure I must be missing an npc somewhere but I've tried basically every room in the map (that I can access xD) Anyone care to give me a hint? @_@
Jump up from the room of the grotesque people that were webbed to the wall. The above should open once you beat fatman-g

SerahF

Reputation score
View attachment 15887

I went outside, grabbed something to eat and my life still hasn't dropped......
XD
Man, Eleanore must be pissed she isn't getting any aura. And they call her the demon queen or something like that. :p

Props to her for trying and trying, even though she's failing. That's what I call true determination.

Miritsu

Reputation score
XD
Man, Eleanore must be pissed she isn't getting any aura. And they call her the demon queen or something like that. :p

Props to her for trying and trying, even though she's failing. That's what I call true determination.
By the power of codding airi is now a true godess xdddddd.

SerahF

Reputation score
By the power of codding airi is now a true godess xdddddd.
That makes me so proud! :)
Airi is just kicking butt now and no can stop her. :)
Man, we'd be really good friends if I ever met her, though I'm sure she wouldn't even bother speaking with a mere mortal like me, or maybe she would since she is so sweet. <3 I mean, look at the way she rubs the kids head...im gonna die. X-(

Edited: 'Runs the kids head' to 'rubs the kids head. '

Last edited:

Coronamounts

Reputation score
You are one of the weirdest Airi fangirl I have the pleasure of knowing. :p and I don't mean it in a rude or dereogatary way

SerahF

Reputation score
please... send me a pm

please
Let's play it smart now. Read the last couple of pages and see who has the version. Once you know, you can PM that person through you know, PM. :) Get it? Remember, this is a thread to discuss about the game. Thanks!

You are one of the weirdest Airi fangirl I have the pleasure of knowing. :p and I don't mean it in a rude or dereogatary way
Weird and proud of it!

Miritsu

Reputation score
That makes me so proud! :)
Airi is just kicking butt now and no can stop her. :)
Man, we'd be really good friends if I ever met her, though I'm sure she wouldn't even bother speaking with a mere mortal like me, or maybe she would since she is so sweet. <3 I mean, look at the way she runs the kids head...im gonna die. X-(
I think she would be proud of having a fan like you and im sure.

Johnny Johnson

Reputation score
I decided to re-start for the hell of it and that bug with the worm boss is still there at times. The bug has to do with beating the worm and the gates not re-opening. I haven't tried my workaround yet.

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I decided to re-start for the hell of it and that bug with the worm boss is still there at times. The bug has to do with beating the worm and the gates not re-opening. I haven't tried my workaround yet.
That bug must be annoying to encounter. I would hate the fact I had to do it again and hope the bug does not stop me a second time and so on.

Miritsu

Reputation score
That bug must be annoying to encounter. I would hate the fact I had to do it again and hope the bug does not stop me a second time and so on.
I passed that bug by loading my demo save where i already have beaten the boss and i continued normaly

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I passed that bug by loading my demo save where i already have beaten the boss and i continued normaly
Oh thanks for the tip.. but I don't have the latest update myself. Stuck waiting till the release date. I really look forward to it though, what I have read sounds amazing :). So I hang around to see what is in game.

thormented

Reputation score
It seems the problem should be fixed in the latest version but setting the graphics so it's not on high graphics from the options menu in the title screen will fix that. (tangent: thank you changelog on the wiki. Got the idea from there :p)

As for the advice towards me about jumping up, I guessed it was something like that based on the wiki's pictures and tried that but there was no opening.

The fatmen are still webbed for me and nothing in the house wants to interact with me, I assume fatman-g is the little guy in the manor's hall? I can't talk to him at all, nor can I go into the basement. ... I guess it might be because I accidentally sequence broke and picked up the item here before beating Vivi? >_<; Time to restart and test out my theory I guess....

pastolypin

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, is there some way past these stone barriers? Boss 3 is beyond this, but I can't figure out to get through it or remove it. This same barrier appears in another place as well. Otherwise I cannot get to boss three or Vivi, despite beating the game. Perhaps it's because I keep using old saves, and I should just start a fresh game Stuck.png

SerahF

Reputation score
Yes there is. You have defeat the 2 or 3 boss champs and hit a switch to spawn monsters and deactivate that stone barrier.

To get to the Boss Champs, go to the room to the left from the barrier and head down to battle the two. After defeating them, head to the right to the stone barrier place and head up, and head left twice. You are backtracking to room 1. There should be a brick wall with a candle on the back you can press. Press it and something should shake and you should get a dialogue. Now go to the barrier and it should be gone but watch out! The place is littered with monsters.

Last edited:

thormented

Reputation score
.... .... I might be stupid XD

The basement let me once i checked it enough times... *facepalms*

Status
Not open for further replies.