What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerahF

Reputation score
How much girl on girl is there in the game? So far I've seen the magician girl, twin succubi (?) and the vampire lady. I really like that stuff, am I missing anything or is there more coming in the future?
There's actually a few more than that. Let me run them through on the top of my head.

1. The Purple Dressed Lady with the Hat - She's found at the town with that huge guy with the hammer that tries to break Airi's back. She's number eight on the gallery and there can be four of her on Airi and only one when Airi is incapacitated.

2. Number Fourteen on the gallery. I'm not sure if she's a woman or not, or if you are looking for those kinds also. She's the one who gives Airi a hickey on the neck. She looks female, but I'm not so sure.

3. Number twenty five on the gallery. She's like a zombie that claws Airi down and bites into her.

4. Number twenty six on the gallery, also found in Vivi's Laboratory. She's the plant lady that brings Airi into the plant and you know. :)

5. Number twenty seven on the gallery. She's like number twenty five, but after she claws Airi down, they begin licking her.

6. Number thirty two on the gallery. Fat distorted female monster that bites into Airi's shoulder.

7. Number thirty eight on the gallery, aka Melusine. You know, the one who transforms into Airi and has her own scene with the guard.

8. Number fifty on the gallery. The karate lady, the one you have to beat to get the kissing spell.

So, that's the ones on the gallery.

As for the bosses:

9. Vivi, found in Vivi's Laboratory. You have to fight her and save the green haired fairies.

10. Eleanore....the vampire girl you mentioned. The technical 'final boss' of this game.

And the ones who are friendly NPC's: (Some of them, you blow them a kiss and you have a kissing scene with them)

11/12/13/14. The Fairies (Blue haired, white haired, green haired, and the blonde haired) Just blow them a kiss and they'll kiss or lick you.

12. Blanc - You blow a kiss and she kisses you. Also, with the chefs ending, if you lose, that fat guy forces you to give oral sex to Blanc.

13/14/15. Rose/Noir/The Blonde girl with the grandpa - Another kissing scene.

That's what I've got right now.
There may be more, though.

Johnny Johnson

Reputation score
If you want a place full of awful people go to the CNN or BBC HQs, especially if you are a white straight male.
CNN, BBC, gun nut sites, and body building sites will make 8chan look like a site for hippies. The homophobia, racism, sexism, etc on those sites, usually posted by neo nazis or right wing nuts, is just insane. And no, I'm not saying every right winger is a nut, I'm just saying the right wing tends to attract a lot of nuts.

My question: Any futanari in this game?
This game doesn't rely heavily on corny hentai things and instead focuses heavily on supernatural/horror themes. Actually, the only thing in the game that comes of anime like in my opinion would be the little fairies that Ari is "friends" with, other than those fairies this game almost comes off more western than eastern. If it wasn't for the fact a lot of the text in the game is in Japanese, I'd swear it was made in the US.

SerahF

Reputation score
Edit: Nothing to see here folks. Deleted my post shown below. I have been living under a rock. :p

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Hey guys. I learned this from UnitedStatesofSmash and he/she wanted me to share this info. to those who did not know about it. (blah blah right side of carnival area blah blah I edited this out) ...I never knew this existed, so, just...yeah.
I'm surprised you've never seen that. It's been there for quite a while. I think it was the update right after the carnival area was just introduced.

If you go right after beating that enemy, a new area will open up.

SerahF

Reputation score
I'm surprised you've never seen that. It's been there for quite a while. I think it was the update right after the carnival area was just introduced.
Oh shizz, lol. Yeah, I am pretty new to this game, so...oops. I feel totally embarrassed right now.

:oops:

Lemme edit that out.

SerahF

Reputation score
Mhm, it'll be a nightmare. He's already done so, so much to make the game as great as it is. Honestly, I won't mind what he puts into the final product. Even me, sometimes I want more and more of something, not knowing how much effort and hard work it takes to create that something. This game itself is a total blessing.

Johnny Johnson

Reputation score
But yeah I'm pretty sure if those two costumes were completely equip-able, Chairi would stress themselves out with converting all of the animations lol.
When I found that room I gotta admit, I was a little let down that the schoolgirl costume wasn't a keeper. But you're right, he'd have to re-do every single animation.

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The above post can be deleted, I finally was able to remember my original accounts password and deleted the newer account.

Anywho, with any luck, if he finds the time, the schoolgirl costume would be nice if he didn't mind re-doing every single animation but I just don't see that happening.

pennywise57

Reputation score
Hey everyone !
I've got a small problem : I'm redoing the game again, pretty advanced right now but for some reason I can't remember where you can buy the effects for H scene (you know, zoom in, skip, loop, all this).
Been searching for an hour and it's driving me crazy ! Thanks in advance

SerahF

Reputation score
Hey everyone !
I've got a small problem : I'm redoing the game again, pretty advanced right now but for some reason I can't remember where you can buy the effects for H scene (you know, zoom in, skip, loop, all this).
Been searching for an hour and it's driving me crazy ! Thanks in advance
Press enter on your keyboard and the menu should pop up. On the left, click on Trade and go to the fourth box on the top right. There should be all of them you can buy with money you collect from the enemies. Once you buy it, don't forget to go to equipment and equip it to activate the effects.

Reputation score
There's actually a few more than that. Let me run them through on the top of my head.

1. The Purple Dressed Lady with the Hat - She's found at the town with that huge guy with the hammer that tries to break Airi's back. She's number eight on the gallery and there can be four of her on Airi and only one when Airi is incapacitated.

2. Number Fourteen on the gallery. I'm not sure if she's a woman or not, or if you are looking for those kinds also. She's the one who gives Airi a hickey on the neck. She looks female, but I'm not so sure.

3. Number twenty five on the gallery. She's like a zombie that claws Airi down and bites into her.

4. Number twenty six on the gallery, also found in Vivi's Laboratory. She's the plant lady that brings Airi into the plant and you know. :)

5. Number twenty seven on the gallery. She's like number twenty five, but after she claws Airi down, they begin licking her.

6. Number thirty two on the gallery. Fat distorted female monster that bites into Airi's shoulder.

7. Number thirty eight on the gallery, aka Melusine. You know, the one who transforms into Airi and has her own scene with the guard.

8. Number fifty on the gallery. The karate lady, the one you have to beat to get the kissing spell.

So, that's the ones on the gallery.

As for the bosses:

9. Vivi, found in Vivi's Laboratory. You have to fight her and save the green haired fairies.

10. Eleanore....the vampire girl you mentioned. The technical 'final boss' of this game.

And the ones who are friendly NPC's: (Some of them, you blow them a kiss and you have a kissing scene with them)

11/12/13/14. The Fairies (Blue haired, white haired, green haired, and the blonde haired) Just blow them a kiss and they'll kiss or lick you.

12. Blanc - You blow a kiss and she kisses you. Also, with the chefs ending, if you lose, that fat guy forces you to give oral sex to Blanc.

13/14/15. Rose/Noir/The Blonde girl with the grandpa - Another kissing scene.

That's what I've got right now.
There may be more, though.
I was able to use the kiss mode on the Female NPCs and my god that was so hot. Also am i the only one who thinks quinn's(the village) music gives me persona 5 vibes? Its so Jazzy i forgot it was a fantasy platformer. Honestly we need more H games like Guilty hell. I discovered it around 2016 during my 12th grade year.

Don't know why, but i nearly nutted for the girl on girl actions.

Last edited:

mikeo6

Reputation score
looking at all these post. the developer is keeping eye on all activities, does that mean there will be no more sharing of the new versions of the game for public. i am thankful to those guys who shared a link back in the past. really appreciate that. and to the developer.... fuck you mothafaker.... lol

pridestalker

Reputation score
looking at all these post. the developer is keeping eye on all activities, does that mean there will be no more sharing of the new versions of the game for public. i am thankful to those guys who shared a link back in the past. really appreciate that. and to the developer.... fuck you mothafaker.... lol
"Hey, person who made this thing I want to enjoy for free, fuck you"

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
"Hey, person who made this thing I want to enjoy for free, fuck you"
Ouch....

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
As a proud motha, it disheartens me quite a bit that pretenders have apparently reared their ugly heads.
This I sayeth to thou, mothafakers: shame on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.