What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
ok i stumbled upon this blog

it seems like a RoR game that is in its alpha stages but seems to potentially to be as good or better than nanocrisis/HOTB

i believe this is possibly hentai as its rated adult and 18

1) note that the main menu options isnt working....instead press SPACE at the menu to start a test stage

2) at the test stage press \ button to spawn zombie (i think its the only one now) and play around ....there really isnt much ...just only the zombie can only grab you and bite u or knock u down to do abit of foreplay

thats pretty much about it but i see alot of potential
the author seems to post a new video here of a newer update hes working on

the "stamina" feature seems to catch my attention...where seems like the more things u do at a time u get tired and wont be able to move for abit...good timing to get raped =3

screenshots

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

This could be awesome....or it could be another Hound of the Blade/Nanocrisis where it may never see the light of day. It may even become a Nightmare Sphere, where the game aspect is good but the H aspect is.....not so much. Either way, I won't be getting my hopes up and will just wait til the title of the thread changes to [Full Game].

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I downloaded the one at the top of the page, but when I click on new game, I just get a grey screen forever. Did I download the wrong thing or is it just broken for me?

OP
R

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

as i stated on my first post the main menu buttons isnt working....instead press the SPACE button to start a test stage and go on from there

READ D:

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I gonna need a guide to download due to translation. I got lost after clicking on the link

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow the look of the fatigue system is sweet you attack weaker, slow when tired out. oh and her outfit is just so cute I wants it.

Reimbru

Reputation score

If you guys have pixiv account, you can check his/her work in

ww.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4896778 (add w before the link..sorry, cannot post link yet)

who knows...maybe they will be included in the game

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there anything to this game?

all i got is a big empty stage,

the images seems to have atleast one type of enemy, but i cant find any,

oh, and the load/option buttons on the menu bring up a big blank grey/purple screen.

sometimes pressing "new game" does the same thing...

TheGraySpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there anything to this game?

all i got is a big empty stage,

the images seems to have atleast one type of enemy, but i cant find any,

oh, and the load/option buttons on the menu bring up a big blank grey/purple screen.

sometimes pressing "new game" does the same thing...
Read the thread. Post number 1 says:
1) note that the main menu options isnt working....instead press SPACE at the menu to start a test stage

2) at the test stage press \ button to spawn zombie (i think its the only one now) and play around ....there really isnt much ...just only the zombie can only grab you and bite u or knock u down to do abit of foreplay

thats pretty much about it but i see alot of potential
Aside from that, this is a game under heavy construction; that's what "in alpha" means. If you're looking for instant gratification, search for threads marked "Full Game", not "Incomplete" like this one is. If you really like what you see in this game, wait a year. Then it might be closer to being done :rolleyes:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... don't be condescending, i missed a line of text in the op about pressing space, that's no reason to talk to me like i'm a retard who doesn't know what "incomplete" means.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any news on this? It looked so good!

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If there was news, here's where you'd find it, considering there is no news here, there is no news, asking for news in a thread where news would be reported when available is fucking stupid, so knock it off.
Christ dude. A simple "No" would've sufficed. No need to be a dick to the guy.

OP
R

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if i am reading correctly from the blog....it seems the game is apparently released as a PS3 game even thou it actually contains H content???? but i cant find previews or sales on it

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

It was a joke probably.

Last edited:

ahrimansiah

Lurker
Reputation score

the game is getting updated but veeeery slowly... i wonder if it will be finished... and by finish i mean an stable release with at least couple of enemies

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Game looks pretty good...hope it doesn't die like a lot do.

Status
Not open for further replies.