What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
at least its not scale gardens new game that dude is dead or something because he never gave updates or told us how far he is :'(
That's nothing unusually with SG though. Dev usually starts with frequent updates to settle on MC's design then you don't hear from them for awhile. When you do, it's either because they made a redesign to the MC, major change to story or is to a point where they can reliably upload a demo (ie. Story, combat system, game system, some H have all been finished) or fully discuss things. Though, this current venture has hit 3 1/2 years of development so.....I can understand the antsy. edit: whoops, nearly 4 years. Forgot to add in when he first introduced new MC.

The ones I'm worried about is 50cc. After showing updates to their new game and wishing everyone a merry x-mas....they just disappeared. That was back in 2015......

Last edited:

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looking at his ci-en (basically patreon blog) he says the release date will be aimed for October 30th, w/ the caveat that if it is postponed it will not enter next year. Cost me $5 to get that info haha
$5 hero! This is great information

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Looking at his ci-en (basically patreon blog) he says the release date will be aimed for October 30th, w/ the caveat that if it is postponed it will not enter next year. Cost me $5 to get that info haha
thx man ur sacrifice was godly ;) so wait we getting the game this october 30th then! that means we gonna get a demo around october time to right?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So if he hits his games like always.
Would not buy the 1.00 on no case XD .
Because no matter what he has created so far all did not warn by playable in 1.00 .
So wait until it is reasonably unbent .
None of his games was flawless in the end that is really sad XD .

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can imagine that happens when you have a billion scripts on your game (so much that it causes lag in fights etc), lol.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I can imagine that happens when you have a billion scripts on your game (so much that it causes lag in fights etc), lol.
lol yea i played treasure hunter mai on my old 2010 laptop it lagged out so much that the game crashed :poop:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Blog update! something like release date
Can anyone confirm this?
He's saying working on finishing it up has him tired and he's drinking a lot of health drinks and trying to finish it up, something like that. He does say something about there being details for a release date in a Ci-en post, but I'd imagine that's paywalled. Other than that, it seems to be mostly about releasing the English translations of Treasure Hunter Mai and Cisteena on DLsite English.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm legit feeling the lack of decent H-games recently... Really hoping this comes out soon! With the release of the English TH Mai and Cistina games, hopefully this means the release is just around the corner.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
According to the comments of their latest blog entry in cien, it seems like the release is going to be delayed no longer than next year, so we can expect it around December or late November

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i heard there releasing the mai mini game soon like really soon

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Latest post on the blog says the demo should be coming out next update? If Google Translate is translating that correctly anyway. xD Keyword being "should".

Also, I believe that Mai mini game is already out, you have to pay the 1000 yen paywall on his Cien page in order to gain access to it.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Latest post on the blog says the demo should be coming out next update? If Google Translate is translating that correctly anyway. xD Keyword being "should".

Also, I believe that Mai mini game is already out, you have to pay the 1000 yen paywall on his Cien page in order to gain access to it.
Yeah and they are worried about us
"I thought that overseas players will be playing too
I mapped out the English letters as prominently as possible.
Previously, it was only Japanese."

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yeah and they are worried about us
"I thought that overseas players will be playing too
I mapped out the English letters as prominently as possible.
Previously, it was only Japanese."

this actually make me quite happy :cry: he cares about us....SENPAI NOTICED US!

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There was a post on the 27th about the demo being delayed 2 days. Gyu gives an estimate of Nov 28th-30th.