What's new

RPG [H.H. Works] FlashCycling~自転車露出主義~ (RJ206082)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [H.H. Works] FlashCycling~自転車露出主義~【

as usually, hh works have an awesome concept but not using it fully, it's a shame coz the girl is really nice
Plans for next big update:
New event with 3cg
New race with H event
30 new events involving cut in cg
new map (with a function similar to a shower room)
new impromptu races (from the bike guys that do H things if you lose)
super hard race
gangbang on field (like in the catching pervert game where more people keep joining)
certain events in the recollection reflecting state of dress

This is H.H works, who made Cos Ro with all the DLC. I'm not surprised this is happening.

vgadict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm really struggling to make progress in this game.

I managed to beat the 1st race against 5 other cyclists after figuring out that it's 2 laps long, and that you can't exhaust your stamina or it puts you into ultra-slow mode.

I've activated the exposure event outside the house, but the cutscene seems to move to another part of the map and I'm not sure what's going on there.

After that, I've tried going around the various maps, but can't find other exposure events I can activate. The guide says there should be something on map A_1, but there's nothing there.

I've tried to run the 2nd race (activated from the bike shop bunny girl 2nd option, E option) but I can't seem to beat it. I seem to have hit a bug where the slow peddling (exhaustion?) occurs even though my stamina number is still above 0, and it won't recover back up so now I'm stuck in ultra slow peddle mode for the race. Also, besides closing the game, is there any way to abort a race? I hate having to do multiple laps on ultra slow peddle speed just to finish it.

I think I need a better guide or a partial to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing here.

Last edited:

HeartfulAlice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm really struggling to make progress in this game.

I managed to beat the 1st race against 5 other cyclists after figuring out that it's 2 laps long, and that you can't exhaust your stamina or it puts you into ultra-slow mode.

I've activated the exposure event outside the house, but the cutscene seems to move to another part of the map and I'm not sure what's going on there.

After that, I've tried going around the various maps, but can't find other exposure events I can activate. The guide says there should be something on map A_1, but there's nothing there.
That event doesn't unlock until after you win the Rank E Race. Others will require even more races (and the final race is unlocked after seeing most of the main events). Have you at least found the event that unlocks taking off her jacket (in the park in the east of the Northern District)? And then have you run around with it taken off to increase her exposure (second option in menu is clothing, after it unlocks it will be the second option)?

I've tried to run the 2nd race (activated from the bike shop bunny girl 2nd option, E option) but I can't seem to beat it.
Increase your stats by doing races. Increase them further by resting at home after biking a lot (through races, time attacks (third option from bunny), or exploring). Make sure you are using your best bike parts (first option from bunny, then second last on the first two options).

I seem to have hit a bug where the slow peddling (exhaustion?) occurs even though my stamina number is still above 0, and it won't recover back up so now I'm stuck in ultra slow peddle mode for the race.
To get out of ultra slow mode, you need to not move for a while.

Also, besides closing the game, is there any way to abort a race? I hate having to do multiple laps on ultra slow peddle speed just to finish it.
Not that I know of, although pressing F12 returns you to the title screen to load up your save.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Increase your stats by doing races. Increase them further by resting at home after biking a lot (through races, time attacks (third option from bunny), or exploring). Make sure you are using your best bike parts (first option from bunny, then second last on the first two options).
You have 2 stats: stamina (how long you can dash) and leg strength (how fast you dash). These cap at 100. Biking in the mountains increase stamina, and biking anywhere increases leg strength. The stat increases cap at +10 per sleep.

You also have 2 kinds of parts: Wheels (changes how fast you move) and components (how fast stamina drains when dashing). You earn them through Time Attacks and Races. Time Attacks require all 3 routes under 130s total to get the A-rank reward, don't remember the C-rank reward.

Wheels are named "race(number)" where the lower number is the better one. Components have random names, but the lower one on the list is obviously better.

Here are the race/time attack rewards:
F: Race 10
E: Claria
D: Race 9
C: Race 7
B: Race 6
B+: Race 5 Soara
A: Race 4
A+: Race 3 Tiara
S: Race 1 106 (component)
SS: Race 0 Attila

Time Attack:
C-rank (???s): Race 8
A-rank (130s): Race 2
SS-rank (???s): Durawan

astre236

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cant find any of the unofficial challengers, is there anything specific i have to do to find them? time of day/exposing/etc???

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I cant find any of the unofficial challengers, is there anything specific i have to do to find them? time of day/exposing/etc???
They're always in specific maps in the mountain. If you're in v1.00 the one in the town is bugged. They're there regardless of day and night, but one of them unlocks after B+ or A rank race.

If you're exposed they will just make lewd comments so suit up.

FFCloud25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I playing a different game than all of you or am I just blind. I can't find the mountain races or the bike shop. I also tried going to the upper most area and I just get a message saying "Road is closed". So far I have only raced one guy that is besides a stone bridge.

Edit: I'm just blind, wound up hugging every corner of the city until I can find another road.

Catanach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I playing a different game than all of you or am I just blind. I can't find the mountain races or the bike shop. I also tried going to the upper most area and I just get a message saying "Road is closed". So far I have only raced one guy that is besides a stone bridge.

Edit: I'm just blind, wound up hugging every corner of the city until I can find another road.
If the roads closed you're probably playing the trial, it's not closed in the full game

kaine3d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anybody know if there is a way to take the pants off while riding? the only thing i've found that does that is an event behind the bicycle shop, and a night time event on the town area to the mountain that requires her to have tits out. also found some pics of toys while riding but can't find a way to activate it.

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To unlock pants off you need:
1. Full game, not a demo
2. Jersey and bra off unlocked - first one in the park in area north of your home, second one in area leading to both A1 and B1, left of the building
3. Enough exposure stat gained through cycling with some clothes missing and people commenting on that
4. Go to area with bike shop and climb stairs to get on the roof of the coffee & sweets building (directly south of bike shop) and have event there.
After that you can remove pants from the second menu command.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

To unlock pants off you need:
Remember that you have to be off your bike for the event square to appear.

kaine3d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ahhh thanks i never actually walked any where due to the fact that she moves like a slug when she is off the bike.

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you kazpor I was driving around on the hills for a long time searching for the event that gets her pants off :D

HeartfulAlice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm (at least trying to) make a (partial?) translation patch for this using Habisain's RPGMaker Trans and version 1.00 of the full game. Where/How should I post it?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm (at least trying to) make a (partial?) translation patch for this using Habisain's RPGMaker Trans and version 1.00 of the full game. Where/How should I post it?
There is a 'Translations' subforum within 'Hentai Games' (near the top of the page); just what you are looking for - create a thread there, I reckon, and you are golden.

Though, I would like to voice my -probably unpopular- opinion of waiting for an updated version (bugfixed) and only then tackling the translation. I think it is going to be readily available sooner rather than later.
That said, with RPGMaker Trans, you are supposedly able to apply the patch to later versions too, without screwing things up, right? So... Carry on, and good luck, I guess! :)

Off-topic: nice avatar. May I ask if that is from a game, perchance?

HeartfulAlice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is a 'Translations' subforum within 'Hentai Games' (near the top of the page); just what you are looking for - create a thread there, I reckon, and you are golden.

Though, I would like to voice my -probably unpopular- opinion of waiting for an updated version (bugfixed) and only then tackling the translation. I think it is going to be readily available sooner rather than later.
That said, with RPGMaker Trans, you are supposedly able to apply the patch to later versions too, without screwing things up, right? So... Carry on, and good luck, I guess! :)
Okay, I went ahead and posted it there.

Here's a link to the thread: ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=31247

Off-topic: nice avatar. May I ask if that is from a game, perchance?
Not exactly, The character is (Princess Peach from Super Mario Bros.), but the specific image isn't (fanart drawn by konpeto).

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just unlocked going braless and rushed to try out braless with the zip down, but it just looks silly instead of sexy, ]

Bare breasts barely contained by an unzipped jacket is hot.
Saggy tits just blatantly hanging out in the wind just looks trashy.

Do the zip about halfway back up.

That's when she's walking, btw. On the bike it looks OK because she's leaning forwards.

pvmichael

Reputation score

definitely not a link to a translation i sort of did (im no good at this but its in english so enjoy~)
ps spread it to the community if you want. idc if you do. (can someone else peferably upload to other sites as well cuz im too busy with school to manage this)

Attachments

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

definitely not a link to a translation i sort of did (im no good at this but its in english so enjoy~)
ps spread it to the community if you want. idc if you do. (can someone else peferably upload to other sites as well cuz im too busy with school to manage this)

Ah this is very nice. It a pretty decent translation Thank you. One problem tho the text window on the bottom is cut off on the right side cutting the text. It's prob some variable that was changed.. i tried to find it but no luck so far..

On 2nd thought it was probably designed this way...

Last edited:

pvmichael

Reputation score

Ah this is very nice. It a pretty decent translation Thank you. One problem tho the text window on the bottom is cut off on the right side cutting the text. It's prob some variable that was changed.. i tried to find it but no luck so far..

On 2nd thought it was probably designed this way...
yeah thats just how their games are . i think i got the text to fit for the
most part

Status
Not open for further replies.