What's new

RPG [H.H. Works] FlashCycling~自転車露出主義~ (RJ206082)

Status
Not open for further replies.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [H.H. Works] FlashCycling~自転車露出主義~【

New update just got released yesterday, something to do with recollection room and bug fix also on his twitter he said that the rest of the events will be released sometime this week in another update. Correct me if i'm wrong, i just wrote what i understood from google xD.

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone with the latest version willing to share? The only one at nyaa is the 1.0 version full of bugs and issues.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New version just got released yesterday with new stuff added.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Those who want to know what is new immediately, here in the spoiler is the blog's "patch notes". Some new event CGs and bug fixes, but apparently this is not the HUGE update that is being planned, that is the next update, 1.30 which will have a ton of new scenes and cut ins.

■ Ver1.20 Details
- Fixed a bug that the hero's name was not correctly displayed in the rabbit cycle.
- Fixed a bug that NPC moved walls at the mountain road resting place after the event occurred.
- Fixed a problem that will not be able to move if event is generated continuously to the roadway.
Adjust coordinate judgment of race.
· Corrected ON / OFF function of standing picture display and changed to [Standing picture / Cut in display change].
Deleted setting before and after load bike which was not functioning.
Change from the following 3 types to selection formula.
[indicate]
Standing picture and cut in are all displayed.
[Display at reaction time]
Normally, do not display standing pictures, reactive cut-in when found when exposed, etc.
It is displayed only at the time of event and it will not be displayed again after the reaction.
[Do not show]
Normally, it does not display all standing pictures and reaction cut-in, it displays only when an event occurs
After the event ends, it will not be displayed again.
· Added shower room map to the summit.
· Added new event CG.
· Added new cut-in event.
· Add grass race.

This is the content of Ver1.20.
What is planned to be implemented in Ver1.30 ......

· New event CG 2 types
· About 15 new cut-in events
· True Official Race (Demon Set)
· Endurance race (extra)
· NPC gaining multiplayer gaming (previous sword-like system)

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New update version 1.30 its out. If anyone finds a link to eat pls PM me and if I find one myself i'll edit and say but I think it will take more then a week to get one.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the shower stall scenes on the mountain? I went once and she mentioned that she thought it was a normal mirror and nothing pops up.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
try going into the mens side, both in day and night,one of those triggered it for me i think.

M-77

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There is a Ver 1.51 on some "a....-s...." forum now. Translation for this to paste in, not habisan method, i do not get it to work with other games, anyone please?
Edit: who can Update the translation for Ver. 1.00 given on the least Site here: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/14471-h-h-works-flashcycling%EF%BD%9E%E8%87%AA%E8%BB%A2%E8%BB%8A%E9%9C%B2%E5%87%BA%E4%B8%BB%E7%BE%A9%EF%BD%9E%E3%80%90?p=1359972#post1359972
to put it updated in the Ver. 1.51, as the early 1.00 was a Bugged Release?
Please Update the Translation here:
http://ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=31247
M-77

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Replaying this game now that it's updated (with the updated translation from the trans-thread) but i'm trying to remember what cheat I used the first time around.
All parts for the bike? (Somehow?)
or did i lock my sprint stamina?

Well, either way, the actual racing gameplay wasn't much fun, so I bypassed it.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, I beat this game, looked at the Dev on DLsite, and saw they have a W.I.P game, so I tried the demo for that.
Opening scene is someone spying on the main-character from this game.

It looks like the next game is a direct sequel.

This has probably been mentioned before, but I thought I'd bring it up anyway.

This sequal has a really interesting gameplay style about touching a succubus, removing her clothes, ect.
Unfortunately it runs like absolute ass. I seriously hope this gets major optimisation done before launch, because as-is, it's borderline unplayable.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yes the rpg maker in this version is terrebly.
Ol game what many animation have work not with this bad rpg maker.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
One of the options in the options-menu turns off the 'breathing' animation, which makes the demo run much smoother.

I can't work out what to actually do though. i got her heart filled up, but I can't remove her bra or panties, or get any sex-scenes.
Just generic groping.

Then again, that might be all there is in the demo.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So, I beat this game, looked at the Dev on DLsite, and saw they have a W.I.P game, so I tried the demo for that.
Opening scene is someone spying on the main-character from this game.

It looks like the next game is a direct sequel.

This has probably been mentioned before, but I thought I'd bring it up anyway.

This sequal has a really interesting gameplay style about touching a succubus, removing her clothes, ect.
Unfortunately it runs like absolute ass. I seriously hope this gets major optimisation done before launch, because as-is, it's borderline unplayable.
This game just got released yesterday, there is a link on anime sharing from velka but it doesn't have all the parts so we must wait until someone is gonna make a post about it or until we find it somewhere else.

PrivacyPls

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Link to the new game:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Version 1.3 of the new game is out.
If I had a mega-link to it, I'd make a thread for it, but I can't seem to find one.

edit: Yeah, version 1.0 is actual broken. I guess that's why they had to push out an update so quickly.
The game freezes up the first time she cums, and you lose the ability to move.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.