What's new

RPG [H.H. Works] FlashCycling~自転車露出主義~ (RJ206082)

Status
Not open for further replies.

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So there's even more new stuff?
Any idea what's in it? I replayed the game after the last update, but I don't think I found anything.
I didn't play older vers, so can't really say much about the sub-events (patch note only mentions them), but they added the shower scenes and strip racing. After this you can compete in official races with your clothes off. Not too much stuff mostly QoL and bug fixes.

Also regarding the shower scene 2, after viewing event 1, go to men's room at night to confirm its one-way mirror, and when you visit it in daytime there should be a event trigger in the women's room. You needed to have won the final race. (the one before 鬼. <--this race doesn't affect any scenes iirc))

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I didn't play older vers, so can't really say much about the sub-events (patch note only mentions them), but they added the shower scenes and strip racing. After this you can compete in official races with your clothes off. Not too much stuff mostly QoL and bug fixes.

Also regarding the shower scene 2, after viewing event 1, go to men's room at night to confirm its one-way mirror, and when you visit it in daytime there should be a event trigger in the women's room. You needed to have won the final race. (the one before 鬼. <--this race doesn't affect any scenes iirc))
I can't get her to use the shower at all. There doesn't seem to be anything to interact with.

AhogeExcel

Lurker
Reputation score
Heya guys!

I usually use Chiitrans2 to machine translate these games for better understading. Flashcycling was working normally even when there was no translation, but for some reason Pact of Exhibiton throws an AGTH error "can't connect to the server" whenever I try to hook the threads. Which is funny, I don't connect to anything, I use ATLAS, and with that, I basically translate these games on the fly offline. Any of you have some kind of experience with this error? I don't want to go and do magic with an OCR program.

Edit: Those who have the same problem, I managed to fix it by using the RPG Maker hook patcher. Error message still shows up, but the cliplogger program now catches the thread, making it able to translate.

Last edited:

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't get her to use the shower at all. There doesn't seem to be anything to interact with.
I did this in order, and it showed up for me (had to go back and finish the race in between though). I guess its bugged or something...OR have you seen all other 'main events'? IIRC some scenes like 'hot-spring' and 'after winning the race...' is also a prerequisite. (because the shower 2 scene is her being voluntarily lewd so she must progress quite a bit to be lewd enough to actually do it story-wise I guess?)

Attachments

shohei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And here is a highly basic English patch for Pact of Exhibition that translates the menu stuff.

I haven't actually played the game yet, so I might have missed some things here and there.

For those who haven't figured out the controls of the portrait:

1. Left click to touch.
2. Right click to strip.
3. Drag left-click upwards to expose shirt/skirt.
4. Drag left-click downwards to hide shirt/skirt.
5. Drag on her legs to spread them apart.
6. Drag her arm to move her hand.
is this patch work on ver 1.10?

Status
Not open for further replies.