What's new

[Complete - Partial] [H.H.WORKS.] 露出学園【スニークアクション露出プレイングゲーム】[RJ248300]

kashem2

Reputation score

I'm back now! and was given a copy of 1.30 so

Patch updated to 1.30
and removed old 1.20 patch

Update #3

Patch is updated to 1.20. This one will only really work on 1.20 cuz update adds a new art asset.
New translations would be the New Capture Notes, New and some old system dialogue, and New virgin ending.
Also removed old 1.10 for better file management on my end. Will keep 1.01 up for now.

Update #2 - Updated patch to version 1.10 This patch will only really work on a 1.10 base game as this update adds new art assets.
Cleaned up some text translated the whole intro along with new menu items and the virgin ending.
keeping the old 1.01 up in case people dont have the new update.

Update #1 - updated patch to version 1.01. Using the patch should bring your game up to date as well.
Re translated while also adding more like system dialogue and event hints.

Hello all,

1st time posting a partial here didn't see anyone else wanting to do this game so i made a quick one.
Its not perfect but should be good enough

It covers menu and help bookcase mostly using ver 1.00 so probably wont work on later versions

Patch: /

DL SIte:

Also sorry if this thread isn't to standard i just mimic'd others

Last edited:

Takaostar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for this, but it is always a herculanean task to keep up with how quickly H.H.Works patches their games.

Kazu93

Reputation score
Thank you are you by any chance going to consider translating the event menu or mission menu after more updates, because the hardest part for me is figuring out how to unlock events.

OP
kashem2

kashem2

Reputation score
yes i was provided the 1.01 update so ill be translating a bit more like the event hints while going to that version.
busy today so it'll be up Friday at some point

Kazu93

Reputation score
Ok thanks again I like these games but there's not a lot of translations for them

JanHeNtai

Reputation score
Hmm i really like the game so far..
does anyone have a walktrough or soemthing
because my japanese knowledge is not enough to discover everything in this game

JanHeNtai

Reputation score
Or someone briefly explaining what are the requirements for scenes,
would also be really helpful
fe: (to open x you need 15 exposure etc etc )

OP
kashem2

kashem2

Reputation score
Or someone briefly explaining what are the requirements for scenes,
would also be really helpful
fe: (to open x you need 15 exposure etc etc )

I updated the patch so now the in game event hints are translated. That should let you see everything.

JanHeNtai

Reputation score
Ah, thanks
i already got the gallery,
tho re playing would be also fun
Thanks for the partials
I updated the patch so now the in game event hints are translated. That should let you see everything.

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How to I get the virgin ending? I'm at day 30 and it won't let me skip time until I 'see the after school event'. I looked everywhere but no [ev], and if I just wait until its dark, the day just ends D:

Last edited:
OP
kashem2

kashem2

Reputation score
you cant have been called by the teacher or student as well as being a virgin. do you meet those conditions as well?

it auto triggers after the last class of the day if conditions are met.

Last edited:

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn, my game got bugged and always triggered the teacher scene.
EDIT nvm the girl who resets the called status let me see the ending.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What a tedious and buggy game. Grinding for exposure is a freaking chore, esepcially if you don't want to trigger any unwanted events, no thanks.

ranfar5

Reputation score
It was a little bit of a grind, but well worth it for me. Good Exhibitionism games are diamonds in the rough and they capture the essence of it being a mostly-mental thing pretty well, and having the freedom later to mix n match exposure is nice. Thank you for the partial, it let me fumble my way through pretty much everything except the Student Ending requirements :)

There's a 1.02 now, not sure if it makes a change that needs translation though.

Nekoryuuha

Reputation score
What a tedious and buggy game. Grinding for exposure is a freaking chore, esepcially if you don't want to trigger any unwanted events, no thanks.
It's not that hard. I'm third day and already exposure lvl 8. Also version 1.10 is out today.

ranfar5

Reputation score
I sat down and took out most of the game in one night, just spam flashes to gain exposure exp, and the 1.01 partial posted earlier works on 1.02 so far, I've completed everything but the endings and teacher scenes thanks to that within 8 ingame days. 1.10 was announced on their blog, but translation suggests that it's not out yet, just coming within the next few days tops, adding some sexy undies, a blindfold, a few events and a couple other things.
Honestly? This is their best game yet if only because of the freedom the exposure system gives in this game. Strip to mix and match, hide a vibe under your skirt and even though it's buzzing pretty loudly, it doesn't trigger the exposure meter at all, so true exhibitionists will really enjoy the mental lewdness this game provides. And once you get some of the better things unlocked, make a separate save and go ham :D Sitting through an entire class while naked with a bullet vibe on is quite the experience.

Nekoryuuha

Reputation score
Yeah. Fortunately, it's just "Bug fixes & Typos" this time. No more content yet.

asd^2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where did you find the newest version? On A-S I only find 1.02.