What's new

ACT [Blue Mad Diode] DepraviA Egrigori (RJ219794)

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So then is the version currently on the English DLSite not in English?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So then is the version currently on the English DLSite not in English?

Nope. Games on the english DLsite don't have to be in english. Just the game summary, tags, and instructions on how to buy them are. Though recently, you can request the English DLsite for an english version of a game. You may need an account there, and they also point out that it's not guaranteed to happen, but it's still a nice step towards translations.

angelgirlxx55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dlsite said new content was added today. Anyone know what was added? Couldn't find anything on the devs blog or I'm missing it.

angelgirlxx55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know the name of the cg artist, I seem to be having a hell of a time trying to figure it out.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
It's the developer most likely, he's

on pixiv. Can't link it directly cuz loli stuff

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Credit where credit's due, there's a lot of creative kills in this. But I can't fap to that, and it seems like more effort went into the gore than the hentai. To each their own I suppose.

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is it just a bug fix, or is there something new?
No it isn't just bug fix here's what google translator says about update
The correction, addition contents are as follows.

・ Japanese, English, Simplified Chinese, Multilingual Display Implementation
・ Fine bug, correction of typo
・ Add 3 CGs to EXTAR's library
・ Changed some languages to English because of multilingualization
※ Mainly staff roll

The illustrations added to the library are the press packages Serenia, Rebecca, Sariel and Raphael
The illustration before trimming is included.

bugmenot111

Reputation score
This is a known shared account. Permanent ban.
I would very much like a link good sir.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I would very much like a link good sir.
So what's stopping you from sending him a PM in which you ask nicely for said link instead of doing what you just did and ask for a link in the thread which -being against forum rules- is frowned upon with a 1 week ban?

If you don't have a PM to send, sometimes presidents or ministers of the interior will do just fine; heck I even heard of a mayor making the cut, once...
-------
Hint: PM=Private Message - > Start Conversation with the user, bug! Also, maybe delete or edit your post?

jimkage

Reputation score
Does anyone have a full save of the last updated version to share ? thanks.

sjs7046

Reputation score

Depravia SARIEL has begun development of a new side story of the depravia series. The main character this time is Sariel and I hope someone makes a thread.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I believe a thread is acceptable when there's actually a product to play. I don't think there's a demo for it yet, so talking about it here for now will have to do. Also since we're talking about that post from them, they also mention another project called Voredelic which has less info about it. One can only guess what it's about or what characters will be used, but judging by the title, it could be a safe bet what the content might be for it. I'm hoping for a female protag, though.

shinryu

Reputation score
I believe a thread is acceptable when there's actually a product to play. I don't think there's a demo for it yet, so talking about it here for now will have to do. Also since we're talking about that post from them, they also mention another project called Voredelic which has less info about it. One can only guess what it's about or what characters will be used, but judging by the title, it could be a safe bet what the content might be for it. I'm hoping for a female protag, though.
yes it seems to have a female protag

sjs7046

Reputation score

Now we have an alpha, not a new trial, can we create a new thread with the alpha, even though it's not a full trial, please someone.