What's new

ACT [Blue Mad Diode] DepraviA Egrigori (RJ219794)

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Depravia Egrigori has been released on 28/10/18

This is the sequel to DepraviA

In this game, you control an amnesiac female angel MC and fight monsters through many platforming levels in many different settings including castles, ruined villages, factories and what appear to be different areas of hell. You can pick up different weapon types throughout the level to vary the gameplay to your preferences or monsters that you fight.

Along the way you will meet an female alchemist who acts as the game's hub and allows you to upgrade your abilities. The game is filled with H content including rape, clothing destruction and guro (there is an ingame filter if required). These are shown by sprite animations and game over scenes (animated and CG).

The game can be controlled through keyboard or a gamepad. I'll list the default keyboard controls below.

Move = Cursor keys
Jump = Z
Hover = Press Z while in mid air
Attack = X
Magic (when powered up with bikini armor) = C
Demon orb (invulnerability but lowers your score) = Shift

Tags include vore, interspecies sex, corrupted morals, psychotic, torture, ryona/brutal.

The creator also has a fantia account

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ah, I was wondering when the public demo was gonna release. I've been seeing them tease this on their blog and twitter. But man, late August release? I thought it would have released earlier than that. Oh well. At lease with what the demo shows, there's a lot more detail put into this game compared to the last Depravia. Both on animation and guro, so careful to those that are squeamish.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
august oh well at least i hope he does release at that time instead of taking more time and release it on xmas XD

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
If it's anything like the earlier game, expect to control a female angel MC and fight through many fun platforming levels with clothing destruction, guro and vore bad ends.
That is debatable

Also I really hope there is a guro switch. I really don't like that shit

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've actually been interested in playing the first one still, though the gore has always been a thing keeping me from these games regardless of how good they seem to be. Just how much of the first game actually had H content compared to the rest within it, enough that it doesn't feel neutered from the censorship switch?

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score
There is a guro switch, with a mosiac or just "off." There's not really any regular H, only a few scenes but it's mostly hard ryona or guro.
The demo was pretty solid. I like how the bikini armor powers you up and the musket weapon is great. I really liked the first Depravia and Blood Rush so I'm looking forward to this.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I just played the demo, and wow. It's a very good upgrade from the first game. They even added the Light Magic from Princess Obscene, though I find it much harder to use here. Hopefully everything falls right into schedule in August <3

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
According to the dev's blogsite, the game will be delayed, and they will possibly release it at late September.
The reasons are about 3D software, summer comic manuscript, etc.

He also mentioned something about an unexpected bad ending for the game, and a "traumatic" one.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
According to the dev's blogsite, the game will be delayed, and they will possibly release it at late September.
The reasons are about 3D software, summer comic manuscript, etc.

He also mentioned something about an unexpected bad ending for the game, and a "traumatic" one.
Traumatic? Wonder if it means traumatic towards the main character, or the player.
Shame we gotta wait another month at most for this, but I guess there's always the optimistic route and hoping it'll come out within the next few weeks.

True Succubus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm willing to wait~ DepraviA was an amazingly fun game, so for a "part two" being just as good, if not better, I'm happy to wait~

B

bugmenot111

Hmm...
Release at End of August 2018, but we have now the 01. September 2018...
._.

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I missed this game so much. Can't wait to see preggies in here

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
As of September 5th, he has an update in his blog
Translated by Google
It is the progress of Depravi A-EG who is waiting ...

Final Stage Configuration → A little more
Last Boss → ongoing
Various endings→ ongoing
Debugging → Not yet
Ceremonial cave mini game → ongoing
Various events CG → ongoing

Other than that ...!

Although the game is about 90% done, it seems that it will take some time since the are so many tasks since the final stage

We've received a few inquiries "Are you still on the release?", But please let me say "I'm aiming for it from the end of September to October!" Because I will try my best until I am convinced!

Well, all the recordings of the voice of Depravi A-EG's character are finished so we are reporting! Kelumen Mochizuki role as Serenias. Two roles of Rebecca & Raphael were asked by Mr. Akitsuki Akuki, and Sariel as well as Mr. Toru Nagori asked Mr. Toru Ninori! As you can listen to sample voices on DepraviA-EG's official website, please listen just in case!

Bukkake, Vocabulary 10 manuscript ... What shall I do ... I make it to make it ...

It's really nice to know that the Devs are polishing they games thoroughly before releasing it to the public.

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not into guro, but Depravia was a great and very polished game so I will definitely check this one out on release. I'll keep fingers crossed for at least some vore tough!

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
damn then wont be released at least for 2 more months? damn

Drakonix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hope this one will not have the problem that the previous one had, mainly dumping EVERYTHING into single 1.5 Gb executable.
Game itself was pretty fun though.