What's new

Hanakanmuri it's been updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Can anyone post a new download link for this game? I found it on the old thread, could someone place a newer version or link?

Edit: Here's the old one credit goes to darkfire1004
Edit 2: Here's the new link with sound, and glitches

Old Version Above.

First contribution:
follow the address for a new version (demo) of the game
now can i please have the lurker thing removed from my description? :)
edit: credit does not go to me, but to some other guy on some other forum
edit2: i think it needs to be run in windows explorer
New version in that quote.

Last edited:

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hanakanmuri

I think I'm doing something wrong with this game. Every time I get to this big plant enemy I get eaten and there are a series of buttons I'm supposed to press.

But when I press the 'Z' button, it ends the scene and restarts from the beginning of the screen.

Has anybody else had that happen?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I never had that, but I have had him spit me out the wrong way until I died. Supposedly, it's all luck which way you get spit out and he spit me out leftward EVERY TIME for like three lives straight. I could have sword I was doing something wrong, but I was told no.

Also, this is a flash game too right? I mean, I could have sworn I've played this a bunch of times hosted on a page.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well the plant isn't supposed to spit you out to the left, actually. I've never had that problem, so I can't say for sure what you mean.

Your second question, though, is just a matter of what you clicked in the downloaded file. You can play either on a web page or on your flash player.

As for the download link, if you want I can post one up tomorrow.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No I mean, I never downloaded the game. It was a flash embedded on a website.

Also, apparently the plant spits you left or right, or at least it did for me and everyone I talked to about it.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Really Toxic? There's a site with this game on it? Could you post a link so I can be lazy and not search for it?

Edit: Nevermind found full completed game here's link to the site to download full, be warned click the second one.
click this [ハナカンムリ]ゲームデータ

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I found it through random links first given on a youtube video by a user who is no longer up. Madari or something like that had video playthroughs
*edit* Wait, this is the site I played it on, there was no download requirement.

Wow, I forgot how many issues there are with this game

Yep, there it goes spitting me to the left four times in a row again, then finally I get past it by glitching and jumping over it. The next level, I jump to the left and go over the invisible barrier and get stuck
Also loving getting stuck on the block stage get stuck. Yeah, I'm officially stuck at the block stage. I get to the end, but it just sends me back to the place with the apple, poison apple, and the bomb, and I have to repeat it.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

That room/area does seem to loop, it's rather annoying.

Also, other than loading a point past it or glitching, does anyone know how to get that damn flower to accept the 'z' button without sending you to the start of the level?

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Either try to get it on adobe.exe which I found that I cannot do. Or stop playing it on firefox, since on firefox most of the time when you press Z in the combination thing it breaks or resets you. I recommend on switching to internet explorer to play it.

Billy Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

First contribution:
follow the address for a new version (demo) of the game
now can i please have the lurker thing removed from my description? :)
edit: credit does not go to me, but to some other guy on some other forum
edit2: i think it needs to be run in windows explorer

Last edited:
OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Holy! I thought this was dead till further noticed...

Nice Billy Bob... I'm going to give you +rep since this isn't a virus.... Just :eek: and :cool:

Billy Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy! I thought this was dead till further noticed...

Nice Billy Bob... I'm going to give you +rep since this isn't a virus.... Just :eek: and :cool:
now no one here would try to do that would they? *raises eyebrow cynically*

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Your right Billy. Your alright. But, just incase, you need to go through house arrest and stay glue to your comp and reach the 50 post count.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

aren't you supposed to be able to jump on the little plant mouth things? I keep falling through it and getting bitten no matter when Im on it

Also the "lurker" title is only according to number of posts
*edit* nvm, didnt know I was supposed to get them to like me

*double edit* only now do I remember how much I hate this game. There's no real content to it and it's not fun to me in the least.

Last edited:

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For those who don't know, this is a ryona/guro game. I could never get very far because of the Z reset bug, but i saw a cg set, there is lots of impalement, some decapitation, and a bit of hard vore.

Attachments

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For those who don't know, this is a ryona/guro game. I could never get very far because of the Z reset bug, but i saw a cg set, there is lots of impalement, some decapitation, and a bit of hard vore.
Play it on Internet Explorer. That's what the game is recommended to play on. Not Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Operah.... Or any other internet browser etc.

Billy Bob

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hanakanmuri it's been updated!

how do u get past the lava pits?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

How the hell do you even get past the 1st boss?
Is there a walkthrough somewhere? I would love to play this game, but don't have a clue on what all the items you get do nor how to kill the bosses (still on the 1st boss...)

I wish I could read moon speak lol!

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hint: When jumping, you can perform a regular jump and then a long jump. Long jump is z plus down, and you can do it in the air.

That's all the advice I know that can help in game besides charming some enemies may give items.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I seriously have no clue on what to do on the game...
I've managed to run about 5 maps with the boss on my tail without knowing on how to stop it... (killing or converting it)

I've managed to pass every level that has been shown so far and everytime I go into the girl on the beggining she takes all the items I had...

Still nothing happens. Help anyone?

@Scira I see you got far with that image you've shown on your post, can you give some info?

Status
Not open for further replies.