What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Happypink] ドすけべチャットレディ雪乃ちゃん / Dosukebe Chat Lady Yukino-chan (RJ279618)

Rimjacker

Reputation score
title.jpg
Happypink is creating a sequel to their last game, / Dosukebe Chat Lady Chisato-chan. Though there is a main cover image, I am unable to place it due to having a loli represented. I have instead placed the title art. The release date seems to be around August, but that can be subjected to change.

Edit: Release date is confirmed for November 7th!

GAME IS NOW OUT!

The demo has been released, and can be found on their Dlsite page , and with their Cien site respectively for updates.
The game has officially been released, and can be found .

The scenario and story behind this game is similar to its predecessor. The protagonist Yukino-chan discovers that her family is under a financial crisis, and is suddenly burdened with a debt of 10 million yen. Like before, this is an H-RPG game of collection over a period of time. The general task of the game is to collect money through various means within a certain time limit. You have access to a Live Chat System, in which you can interact with the protagonist's audience to gain currency, either through casual or suggestive means. Conversing with fellow individuals, including the previous protagonist Chisato-chan, learn to appeal to your audience and gain enough income to free Yukino-chan's family, less the consequences that ensue, obviously through H means.

H-scenes are animated with Live2D and comes with various sound effects. So far, there are currently 10,000 images dedicated to all of the animations, and there is much more to come before the final release. The demo shows off a few of the many H-scenes with a one week limit to play for the demo.

Controls:

- Arrow keys: Movement.
- Z or Enter: Confirm, inspect, talk.
- Shift: Hold down to run while moving. Auto-run can be triggered instead if needed.
- Backspace: Cancel, return.
- X or Right Alt: Open menu.
- S: Changes the animation display method when used during H-scenes. Enables skip mode for messages during H-scenes.
- Control: Also skips dialogue between H-scenes and other interactions.
- F5: Changes the window size.
- F12: Return instantly to the title screen.

Fetishes:

Loli, Paizuri (a lot), Rape, Fellatio, Gangbang, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Blackmail, Exhibitionism, Cosplay, Public Sex, Bondage, etc.

This game has a lot more work being put into it, and it's practically a must-have for paizuri enthusiasts. I can't wait for the full release! Paizuri for life yo!

Attachments

Last edited:

drzero7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

EDIT: The TRIAL It is out. Now to wait for someone to torrent or something. (Sorry, for a sec, I thought it was actually out, sorry for the confusion)

Last edited:

Justtosee

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hi, no torrent or something yet??

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
the trial is version 1.0 he told that he won't update it anymore and that he will release the game in a 4-5 weeks. The game itself will be pretty good but it's going to be hard to translate .

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Release date moved to September
Yeah he did but that dosen't mean anything for him because he said it's dl-site who does it automatically because he didn't updated it with them. He says the game is almost finished and that we should't pay much attention to the dl-site month release.

OP
Rimjacker

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Hey, does anyone have a save file with any hentai-scenes unlocked? I'm trying to record frame data but I'd like to able to record footage of scenes from within the game itself instead of taking apart the frames and stitching them together. Plus, it's kind of hard to know how to unlock them. There's two paizuri scenes that I can see from within the trial's data, and I'd like to be able to record them for uploading purposes.

nativegypsy

Reputation score
Goddamn the wait is killing me. Ci-en site updated, something about their previous title being 50% off and them showing how boob physics work (can't mtl the page because phone lol).

nativegypsy

Reputation score
That new preview pic makes me wish devs would add in a see-through option for males. Tired of getting an eyeful of mans ass.

OP
Rimjacker

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Edited description. Incoming titty action is a go! (´w`*)