What's new

[Complete - Full] Harem Fantasy [Kamichichi] [RJ178610]

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I know many of you've been waiting for this, so here it is. Merry Christmas y'all.

RJ178610_ana_img_main.jpg

Story:
(Taken from DLSite page description)
Tumbling into the cave, a young man who lost his memory
explores a cave guided by a crystal and joined by 3 beautiful women.

Somewhere along the way, his quest evolves from
finding his memory to saving the world......

Will he save it with good or evil......
Gameplay:
The game plot is a harem-building adventure type scenario. You play as a male hero protagonist who can choose good or evil routes, which influence the game endings/CGs.
The gameplay is turn-based combat, which includes RPG elements such as party members, a job system, stat growth, abilities, equipment/items, and an unlockable gallery.
CGs and scenes are unlocked based on successfully achieving events in the game as well as growing your affections with your three female party members.

DLSite link:
Game Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/haaremufantajii-kono-wo-uha-ka-harem-fantasy-rj178610.8712/

TAGS: Harem, Big breasts, Male Protagonist, Creampie, Pregnancy, Rape, RPG, RPGMaker, CGs, Multiple Endings

Please support the game developers by buying their game.

Here's a link to the translation patch:

Instructions:
1.) Download the game.
2.) Download the patch and unzip it using 7Zip or a similar program.
3.) Copy/paste the patch data to your game directory, overwriting the original files (i.e. the data folder).
4.) Enjoy!

This game uses basic RPGMaker commands. In addition:
Q/W: Change character (worldview screen)
S: See past dialogue

Changelog:
(12/27/19) v1.02b: Translation errors/improvements (e.g. word wrapping issues, dialogue)
(12/26/19) v1.01b: Bugfixes (fixes the "Holy Strike freezing", "Steal Mechanic", "Multi-targeting/Target All spells",
"Naming party members", and others). Credit to Mattn915 and Aeternalis over at ULMF for their bugfixes.
(12/25/19) v1.00b: Translation release (beta)

Lastly, please read the READ ME file in the patch folder, as it contains my editorial notes and potential bugs/translation/changelog information.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU COMMENT.
Thanks and happy fapping! -E.G.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Nice X-max present. Thanks a lot !

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Not gonna play most probably -ZZZ+++ cups ain't my thing-, but I appreciate the sentiment and tip my hat for you kind Sir, for this is an amazing feat, and your efforts are much appreciated and respected!
Bests

Magdragons

Reputation score
Im not much for super boobs either but ill download anyway cause translated games with male protaganists are rare.

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks and merry christmas, btw in your readme file you talk about TLing apostle, just letting you know Kagura Games has already officially translated it and released it.

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks and merry christmas, btw in your readme file you talk about TLing apostle, just letting you know Kagura Games has already officially translated it and released it.
Yeah thanks I know (I've been playing it for a few weeks), hence why I said, "I would've translated Apostle of the Gospel as a second project, but it's done already."
I guess I should've been clearer and said that it's already been translated by another circle, but I just assumed people would understand by the "I would've" part. Whatever.

Anyway, glad you enjoy.

Im not much for super boobs either but ill download anyway cause translated games with male protaganists are rare.
Really? I'm too lazy to actually look up translated games with male protagonists, but I imagine there'd be quite a few of them. Oh well. Here's one.
It's quite a good game, even if huge boobs aren't your thing.

BKRD

Reputation score
I feel dumb :unsure:

Capture.PNG

I don't know what to do when I extract the patch nothing happens.
Did I missed a point or do I have to download something related to RPGXAce?

By the way, thank you by advance for the translation

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I feel dumb :unsure:

By the way, thank you by advance for the translation
Watch this, follow the instructions.

Fairly straightforward. Use the AllDecrypter program to extract the Data and Graphics folders of the game and then cut/paste those folders into the game directory.
Then rename the RGSSA file something else, and then extract the Data folder from the patch to the game directory, overwriting the existing Data folder's contents.

Btw, this is on the stickied thread by Yugifan called "How to Apply a Partial" on the Translation forum's main page.
Ask questions there, since I'm assuming y'all should already know how to do this.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
why doesnt steal work anymore

i've tried somewhere around 100x now and it never steals anything

HeartOfClouds

Reputation score
The Monk's Holy strike skill is broken as well.

The attack animation keeps looping forever so you just get stuck and have to restart the game.

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
why doesnt steal work anymore

i've tried somewhere around 100x now and it never steals anything
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I actually started the game off using the Translator ++ to give a rudimentary translation but was never able to steal anything from the beginning.
I just assumed it was some bug of the game itself, but if you were able to steal prior to the translation, then I'll check it out. I'll add this to the bug list regardless.
However, I imagine this is gonna be a pretty bad bug to squash ... I sorta would rather work on another translation in the meantime. :/

The Monk's Holy strike skill is broken as well.

The attack animation keeps looping forever so you just get stuck and have to restart the game.
Thanks. I did a bit of guesswork and checking, and the game REALLY doesn't like "Holy Strike Pose" (or the Japanese of it) being labeled as "Holy Strike" in the Scripts file.
I fixed it and I'll edit the patch to reflect this, but I'm gonna refrain from constantly updating for smaller issues like this. It's not cause I'm lazy, but because whenever I update the Scripts file, it almost always finds a way to break something else. :(

Also, if you see the new Holy Strike animation (the fixed one), it looks bugged but it works. I always remembered "Holy Strike" being a somersault attack, but even if I remove the translation patch, the animation still looks exactly the same.

Afezeria

Reputation score
I just assumed it was some bug of the game itself, but if you were able to steal prior to the translation, then I'll check it out. I'll add this to the bug list regardless.
However, I imagine this is gonna be a pretty bad bug to squash ... I sorta would rather work on another translation in the meantime. :/
I fixed steal. You broke it while translating the "盗む&敵をアイテムに変化させるスキル Ver1.02 by 星潟" script file. You need to revert some of the text to the following.
Code:
WORD1 = "アイテムスティール"
WORD2 = "アイテムスティール"
WORD3 = "アイテム変化"
WORD4 = "アイテム変化"

You'll also need to modify the steal text in the script file "統合ベーススクリプト設定" so that it makes sense. This issue also exists in the script above, but I don't think the game calls on that one at all.
Code:
SKILL_MESSEAGE[14][0] = "Stole %s's %s!"

I also fixed the nonfunctional "Target all" key. You did the same thing as steal, so you need to correct the script file "RGSS3 スキル切り替え Ver1.02 by 星潟".
Code:
WORD  = "スキル切り替え"
Now you'll be able to use "D" on the keyboard when selecting a skill to change between single/multi target on skills that apply.

On second look, it seems that you've translated a lot of the WORD definitions, I'm not sure if this is causing other things to not work as they should.

Last edited:

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeeaaahh, word to the translator, you probably shouldn't be using Translator++ to translate any of the scripts, since there is a risk of jacking up a game's mechanics like it did here. Just use RPG Maker VX Ace in this case to do that and test it out extensively. I know it's a pain and all, but it's necessary for translating a game and making sure it works as intended. From what I understand, the WORD definitions and some other definitions the developer wrote seem to pertain to certain skills/mechanics in that they can trigger as intended. Change them, and they may get jacked up.
Anyway, hope I'm not overstepping my bounds, but I'm posting an altered patch that had all the WORD definitions reverted along with any other definition that may pertain to the mechanics. (hopefully all of them. the ones that only seem to pertain to text output should be fine, so I left those as is). I also readjusted the dialogue in the map files just so at least most of them can fit the text boxes up to when you unlock the job change mechanic (most of the translation is unchanged). There may be more to adjust, so I might leave that up to you, or anyone else can do it... or perhaps I can do it whenever I have the time?
Anyway, here's the link:
Edit: also reverted the name input script so that it can show the hiragana and the katakana for when you name your party members because, let's face it, it looked utterly ridiculous. You can switch between those and english letters just so you know. And don't worry, the heroines' names are still english when you meet them. The link has been updated. You're welcome!

Last edited:
OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
@Aeternalis @mattn915 :

Much thanks, folks.

Yeah, I'm hugely a novice when it comes to RPGMaker; I initially started off with a mere desire to translate and bring the game to English.
I actually never realized that, by just rewording things, RPGMaker's Scripts file REALLY doesn't like that.

The biggest problem I'm seeing is that this particular game's Scripts file is absolutely gargantuan and uses a TON of different scripts. Not only do I have very little experience with RPGMaker (still learning), but it's all in Japanese, so I have no idea what I'm doing even if I knew RPGMaker scripting anyway. I've been translating simpler games and I've never run into so many problems because the scripts are rather intuitive and straightforward.

I'm gonna update the patch with your fixes, and credit both of you. Thanks for your hard work and knowledge.
However, as an actual tech writer myself, I'm not a fan of version branching, especially when I use tools that might overwrite your fixes.
I still want to use Translator ++ to translate non-Scripts files since it's much easier, simpler, and since I've been so accustomed to it, despite the bugginess.
I need to ask:
1.) Have you changed anything other than the Scripts file?
1a.) If so, what exactly did you change? (asking because I'd rather make the changes myself on my end, since now any new fixes on my end will be branched without yours).
2.) Will changing other files (e.g. Maps) break the Scripts file or cause more bugs?

If the Scripts file is the only thing causing problems (It's usually the problem whenever I need to bugfix), I'm just gonna tell Translator ++ to ignore it when I post updates, and, as you mentioned, update the Scripts file directly with RPGMakerVXAce), and just use your Scripts file to update the patch.

Again, much thanks.

Last edited:

Magdragons

Reputation score
Really? I'm too lazy to actually look up translated games with male protagonists, but I imagine there'd be quite a few of them. Oh well. Here's one.
It's quite a good game, even if huge boobs aren't your thing.
Ya most of the translated games on this site is Female Protag, or if it is male protag then its usually reverse rape. Sad for me cause i dont like either one, but im a leacher not a translator so oh well.

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Aeternalis @mattn915 :

I need to ask:
1.) Have you changed anything other than the Scripts file?
1a.) If so, what exactly did you change? (asking because I'd rather make the changes myself on my end, since now any new fixes on my end will be branched without yours).
2.) Will changing other files (e.g. Maps) break the Scripts file or cause more bugs?

If the Scripts file is the only thing causing problems (It's usually the problem whenever I need to bugfix), I'm just gonna tell Translator ++ to ignore it when I post updates, and, as you mentioned, update the Scripts file directly with RPGMakerVXAce), and just use your Scripts file to update the patch.

Again, much thanks.
No problem, Emerald. It's mostly the script file I've changed and like I said, the only "changes" I made to the map files are just simply readjusting dialogue for them to make them fit in the text boxes up to the part where you unlock Job Changing. Other than that, I'm pretty sure changing the dialogue or text prompts (like when you get an item) shouldn't mess with the script file. So, whether you apply the script file or my entire patch is entirely up to you. And yes, just make sure to have Translator++ ignore the script file as you're making updates.

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
No problem, Emerald. It's mostly the script file I've changed and like I said, the only "changes" I made to the map files are just simply readjusting dialogue for them to make them fit in the text boxes up to the part where you unlock Job Changing. Other than that, I'm pretty sure changing the dialogue or text prompts (like when you get an item) shouldn't mess with the script file. So, whether you apply the script file or my entire patch is entirely up to you. And yes, just make sure to have Translator++ ignore the script file as you're making updates.
Thanks a ton then, Matt. I'm gonna go back to Translator ++ and readjust the dialogue for the maps you changed (using your maps to review what I need to fix). Ideally, I want to ONLY use your Scripts file from now on and make edits to that manually via RPGMaker, and use Translator++ for the rest.

One last thing (stupid question, I know), but is it specifically ONLY the Scripts file that you've changed? Or did you edit the other non-Map files (e.g. States, Skills, Armors, etc)? I'm asking because if you've changed things in there, I don't want to overwrite your changes, and I also don't want to cause even more errors with Translator ++ if changing anything in those files causes problems (as with the Scripts file).

EDIT: I went back and fixed the Maps you corrected (including even more minor translation errors/improvements), and I'll upload my fixes once I get a response from you. That means I'll basically just be using your Scripts file and ONLY fixing that one unless there's something else wrong with other maps.

Last edited: