What's new

RPG [神乳] ハーレムファンタジー この世を救うは善か悪 / Harem Fantasy (RJ178610)

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Harem Fantasy (RJ178610)

Was there now? I liked the game months ago for the classic FF feeling... ah fuck it, I liked it for the huge titties on every female character, but I was a bit let down how little interest there was in it.
I'm unaware of any translation efforts being made, myself...
idk i thought there was one

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Harem Fantasy (RJ178610)

i forgot about this game. really fun old school FF3/5 style game.

not enough scenes though. huge titty elf chick has like, 6 whole cg's or somethin and that's it

Rolero

Reputation score
Anyone knows is there's still not a partial for this game?
Sorry for the necro but I'm very interested in playing this knowing what I'm doing specially with battle commands and the like, since there is a lot of battles, costume powers and choices.

EXBV

Reputation score
Any tips on the Hidden Boss? I accidentally over-saved my save file on the empire ship, so I won't be seeing those last two scenes unless I beat that joker. Unfortunately, even at level 40 the magic damage output of that thing is very high and it has enough speed for 3x moves per turn, before using acceleration.

Furthermore...you can't even go back to grind once you do a clear save, post credits, meaning you're stuck.

Fortunately, I saved before going to the castle, but then the problem becomes: where the hell is a good place to grind?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Any tips on the Hidden Boss? I accidentally over-saved my save file on the empire ship, so I won't be seeing those last two scenes unless I beat that joker. Unfortunately, even at level 40 the magic damage output of that thing is very high and it has enough speed for 3x moves per turn, before using acceleration.

Furthermore...you can't even go back to grind once you do a clear save, post credits, meaning you're stuck.

Fortunately, I saved before going to the castle, but then the problem becomes: where the hell is a good place to grind?
sorry near forget about this game
but hidden boss possible is very hard, when i lvl 6x try it cant win then ignore it (because i get all hscene before)
if dont want play again can go find save

EXBV

Reputation score
sorry near forget about this game
but hidden boss possible is very hard, when i lvl 6x try it cant win then ignore it (because i get all hscene before)
if dont want play again can go find save
I finally bit the bullet and used the chest cheat code, because clearly level 4x wasn't enough, so I got everyone to 6x with maxed jobs.

Long story short: I won. I just originally wanted to beat it normally like everything else, but that boss in particular just has way too much stats and damage. Even at level 6x I had a few moments where it was 50/50 if I would live next round or not, but I pulled through.

FYI - That AOE meteor rock move is cheap and dumb, and can kill in one shot if unlucky and one char gets hit 3x times.

Tips for anyone else trying: use the chest cheat to at least get even the playing field, else you'll just take 3k-4k damage per hit. Also max out all your jobs while you're at it.

I went with this setup;

MC = Knight + monk AP skills + Axe (from dwarven castle, post-rescue) + the 300k badge accessory that allows you to attack twice. The idea behind this is simple: cast all attack up, then the reflect skill (35mp), then the guard skill (10MP to use). After that put Berserk status on him.

1st Heroine = Monk + claw mastery + those end game weapons that look like white gloves. This one's even more simple: berserk status.

2nd Heroine = Blue Mage (last sub class) + mdef up + magic reflect + that AP skill that says blahblah 1.5x blah blah. She's there to cast acceleration all (30 mp skill white mage), full revive (50 mp skill white mage), and berserk/all heals.

3rd Heroine = Blue Mage + the last blue mage AP skill you unlock at level 10 + 1.5 skill + magic reflect. Same idea as 2nd Heroine.

Some additional notes: 1st heroine actually has a very good magic stat line for some reason and deals some high magic damage (6k+ easy even as a monk), so giving her red mage secondary skills could be useful. There's a staff you get somewhere in the game that reduces overall MP consumption, so look for it (it's a unique white colored staff so hard to miss). Since you'll be level 6x when facing the optional final boss + maxed all classes: one party acceleration allows you to essentially get in 2-3 turns before the boss can, even after the boss uses acceleration. So it can get pretty silly once you cast all party attack buff + berserk your two physical classes...The only thing to worry about is the meteor rock skill and that tornado skill that reduces you down to 1% health; the meteor can immediately kill, since it randomly hits your 4 chars 4x times and can hit the same target. You might also want to give the Shield AP ability to your mages so they can equip shields.

Extra Stuff - Before entering the end-game Castle, you can go back to other chars like the Nun, and that old man and his daughter in the dwarf region to get additional dialogue. You can also get an additional black mage skill (120mp cost) by facing a creature located on the overview map. He's in a forest heavy area where you'll see a black star shaped dark patch of land: land your airship on it and then move till you enter it. The encounter isn't that hard, lower difficulty than the last sub boss you face before reaching the final optional boss.

seven182

Reputation score
I' m gonna play this game so i want to know: whats the differences and adventages from good side and evil side? thanks fellas

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are there scenes of mc and other characters than the 3 in the party?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
sorry for the necro, but how do you get the swimsuit?
Swimsuits are obtained by following the bad end/evil path. Basically, choose all the "bad" decisions when confronted with them in game.
When you fight Chaos, you'll enslave your harem and their "swimsuits" are actually their demon queen armors.

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Swimsuits are obtained by following the bad end/evil path. Basically, choose all the "bad" decisions when confronted with them in game.
When you fight Chaos, you'll enslave your harem and their "swimsuits" are actually their demon queen armors.
thanks for the reply, i guess there is no way to carry this in a ng+ right? i finished the game and beat the secret zone/boss but it didn't give me a ng+ option so i'm kinda lost on how to continue and go for the harem end

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
thanks for the reply, i guess there is no way to carry this in a ng+ right? i finished the game and beat the secret zone/boss but it didn't give me a ng+ option so i'm kinda lost on how to continue and go for the harem end
No, the swimsuit armor is only for the bad ending, which doesn't allow you to play the extended part of the game (given it basically cuts out the final 1/3 of the game).

As for NG+, I think people are getting confused at the terminology. When I mean New Game+, I basically just mean that the game is extended from the initial ending (once you play it through with the good path). If you've beaten the final boss and unlocked the gallery, you're done.

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No, the swimsuit armor is only for the bad ending, which doesn't allow you to play the extended part of the game (given it basically cuts out the final 1/3 of the game).

As for NG+, I think people are getting confused at the terminology. When I mean New Game+, I basically just mean that the game is extended from the initial ending (once you play it through with the good path). If you've beaten the final boss and unlocked the gallery, you're done.
i see...thanks