What's new

RPG [神乳] ハーレムファンタジー この世を救うは善か悪 / Harem Fantasy (RJ178610)

eyes232

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Harem Fantasy (RJ178610)

Someone tried to defeat the secret boss? No matter what I do it's defeat me quickly....

Franzxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

at Ver1.30 Gallery have something at left one must insert the Number, what the number we should put in ? and for what ? Thanks :D

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

at Ver1.30 Gallery have something at left one must insert the Number, what the number we should put in ? and for what ? Thanks :D
1192, for heroine stand cg

TitanMeteor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This was feeling kinda tough for an h game, but I understand it's trying to emulate it's influences. My problem is that somehow I've made it so that when I cast heal I actually take 1 damage instead of healing. It happened once before and I fixed it somehow. But now I'm relying on the cheat items to just have so much hp I don't have to heal.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This was feeling kinda tough for an h game, but I understand it's trying to emulate it's influences. My problem is that somehow I've made it so that when I cast heal I actually take 1 damage instead of healing. It happened once before and I fixed it somehow. But now I'm relying on the cheat items to just have so much hp I don't have to heal.
What did you just did was equipping the "Reverse Damage" (Or so i call this skill) You gain her when you reach lvl 4 of the White Mage. To me is an very useless skill, she reverts i think the physical attacks that you receive (Not so sure because, Hey! I don't know Moon writing) there is other skill that reverts magical attacks, but they are both useless because it seems that effect is kinda "random" and when i say random is because the effect sometimes will activate, some times it will not. Either way you did well on taking that thing out.

TitanMeteor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What did you just did was equipping the "Reverse Damage" (Or so i call this skill) You gain her when you reach lvl 4 of the White Mage. To me is an very useless skill, she reverts i think the physical attacks that you receive (Not so sure because, Hey! I don't know Moon writing) there is other skill that reverts magical attacks, but they are both useless because it seems that effect is kinda "random" and when i say random is because the effect sometimes will activate, some times it will not. Either way you did well on taking that thing out.
Thanks, i kinda figured it out as being one of the "R" abilities with HP in it's description, but it's good to know there is an MP version also.

Gabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to remove autosaving from this game? It messes with quick saving so it's annoying me.

knivesthe

Reputation score

How do you play with the girls at the inn. I did the quest with the nun and I still cant do anything. All I did was bang the pirate and nun, thats it.

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the church. I got the key but I don't see where to use it :S

I followed the guide at the post #70

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't find the church's underground that you mention in the Water Crystal section :S

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I must have missed something because that isn't showing in my game :(

Ah, you said to talk to a sister in the upper left church. I'm looking for that now.

EDIT: I spoke with everyone in town and the stairs aren't there.

Last edited:

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

maybe u didnt help pub master and dont help sister?
Ah yes, I didn't help either.
If I don't help either, do I become unable to go underground permanently?

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah yes, I didn't help either.
If I don't help either, do I become unable to go underground permanently?
I think that is the case. The nun is the person who opens the church basement for you, so if you refuse to intervene at the bar, and then let the nun be raped and kidnapped afterwards, she is never able to open it for you. I believe you can still enter the tower nearby if that happens to continue the story, but you don't get into the basement, nor can you get the scene with her later in the tower (which is what the key in the church is for).

knivesthe

Reputation score

in View attachment 23306

• possible need clear 1st cave again and get 3 欲のかけら
  • need 3 or more 欲のかけら
  • not all town inn can, better back to 1st town

Hey thanks for the help, but I have 6 of them and still dont know what to do. I go back to the first town where I took the first girl who doesn't fight and I stay at the inn. Nothing happens.

Kuruvit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My game crashes when I beat the dark cristal boss.
Someone knows how to fix it?

Attachments

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can't seem to save for some reason. Hmm. Awesome art tho.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

is or was there a english patch? i remember playing this game with one but that was sometime ago if there is could someone link me to the page or site that hosts it? thanks

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do I save the game??

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Heh. Was enjoying this until I got stuck in the tower that the nun opens up.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

is or was there a english patch? i remember playing this game with one but that was sometime ago if there is could someone link me to the page or site that hosts it? thanks
Was there now? I liked the game months ago for the classic FF feeling... ah fuck it, I liked it for the huge titties on every female character, but I was a bit let down how little interest there was in it.
I'm unaware of any translation efforts being made, myself...