What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ハリケーンドットコム / HurricaneDotCom] ショタコンクエスト~僕のおち〇ちんが狙われている!~ (RJ241013) (RJ334689)

hitarmada

Lurker
Reputation score
dumb question but is this the new updated version then? or is it still the old one with an secret area, because i never seen those angels

wereverhost

Reputation score
hello very good everyone! I am caught up in this part of the game. I don't know where the door is, where to use the "twin key". I've been spinning the whole map for 3 hours and I can't get it T_T and I couldn't have the 2 waifu that's why, help, I don't want to leave the game that's why the sprites are good T_T ARTORIAS NG+7 MASTER NINJA 2077.png

vince77

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry but you couldn't be more wrong, saving her is very easy and she will barely miss any of the events in the game.
Go to an island north east of the place the girl got poisoned/cursed (yes, she got it from raping a shota, lol), there should be a single old man in a house, talk to him, then go all the way to the northern seas to a pirate ship found north of the village where you got your ship, talk to all the men in the hull, then to the captain(requires silver key), twice if you never met her before, then return to the old mans house, he'll give you a juice made of unknown lewd ingredients, give it to Summer the shotacon and she'll be revived XD
Ive been running in circles trying to find that ship North of town. Can someone point it on the map or screenshot? What does it look like?

Thanks for the help,

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ive been running in circles trying to find that ship North of town. Can someone point it on the map or screenshot? What does it look like?

Thanks for the help,
The ship doesn't spawn unless you talk to a guy in town (the one with the yes/no question) and answer either yes or no (I forget which, just do both). Once you do, it should be right north of the town, hard to miss.

vince77

Lurker
Reputation score
The ship doesn't spawn unless you talk to a guy in town (the one with the yes/no question) and answer either yes or no (I forget which, just do both). Once you do, it should be right north of the town, hard to miss.
Thanks, got it. I had talked to the dude but only made 1 choice. A bit weird design.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hello very good everyone! I am caught up in this part of the game. I don't know where the door is, where to use the "twin key". I've been spinning the whole map for 3 hours and I can't get it T_T and I couldn't have the 2 waifu that's why, help, I don't want to leave the game that's why the sprites are good T_TView attachment 40543
in the broken down castle theres a spirit on the bottom left, the glasses won't spawn unless you talk to it. once you do, big tree has the glasses.

assclownz

Reputation score
Uuh I am at the town at the bottom right and some thief robbed me and the two princesses told me to earn the money back but I can't do anything in the town? What do I have to do? I can't leave the town and the girl that I bumped into at the top just ran through the guard and I can't pass him.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Uuh I am at the town at the bottom right and some thief robbed me and the two princesses told me to earn the money back but I can't do anything in the town? What do I have to do? I can't leave the town and the girl that I bumped into at the top just ran through the guard and I can't pass him.
Talk to the people in the church. One of them will mention that the town's rich guy often goes there. Leave and re-enter the church and the rich guy will be there. Talk to him, then the guard to the north blocking the mansion to proceed.

Couchpotato69

Reputation score
Yep, i got no clue what im doing, running around in circles and trying to read machine translation isnt helping. i guess something is better than no translation. Can't even get official translation due to...reasons. Guess ill just come back to this game once im able to read japanese well in 10 years.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yep, i got no clue what im doing, running around in circles and trying to read machine translation isnt helping. i guess something is better than no translation. Can't even get official translation due to...reasons. Guess ill just come back to this game once im able to read japanese well in 10 years.
Good luck with that.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's an entire walkthrough in this thread, no?
Just use that.

Couchpotato69

Reputation score
There's an entire walkthrough in this thread, no?
Just use that.
oh, guess i missed it somehow. ive been trying to find files that had the official translation so i could paste it into my jp version of the game but it would probably break the game somehow, didnt even try asking here since you would break the rules if you posted it here or asked for it. I tried using the demo and copied its data folder and pasted it but i couldnt shake off the feeling i broke something so i reverted everything i did, i also didnt know if the demo even had everything translated (probably not since if you cant play the full game with a demo why keep those translated files if they wont be used). since theres a walkthrough here somewhere and a save, i guess all my effort has been wasted.

Shiro maker

Reputation score
where can i get the gold key? and the same on the map where the gold key is located