What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ハリケーンドットコム / HurricaneDotCom] ショタコンクエスト~僕のおち〇ちんが狙われている!~ (RJ241013) (RJ334689)

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Yeah you walk waaay too slow and the encounter rate is, sorry about using a dead as hell meme, way too damn high. I have never walked more than five squares without an encounter.

lukeimo

Reputation score
Does anybody have an idea of how to get through what is called the "Twin Tower"? It's a awful and I can describe it only as a random encounter buffet. I have no idea where to go. I got the twin tower key, but... now what? The key says it will enable me to open doors in the tower, but I find no doors in the tower. Staircases, random encounters & chests.

。。。So there was an item inside of a random tree. Did a fucking AI design this game? God I'm annoyed already.

Last edited:

foxthree

Reputation score
This game is buggy.

I had to use two cheats in order to clear the game because of bugs.

I went to the wall island while the green girl was sick. There's a girl stuck in the wall and you need an item to proceed. This bugged the game. I don't know why but a clone of the player character appeared in front of the wall and it's permanently there even if you leave the map and go back. It's in the way so when I went back with the item I couldn't walk past the clone of myself. I needed to use a cheat to teleport one square up ignoring collision. Only then I was able to check the girl on the wall again and proceed.

At the end of the game, if you equip the strongest weapons it will equip cursed items. IF YOU HAVE A CURSED ITEM EQUIPPED YOU WILL MISS MOST OF YOUR ATTACKS! It doesn't tell you that. I had the boy with the cursed shield and sword and he couldn't land a single hit for a whole hour. I thought it was because the speed of the enemies was too high. Turns out curse halves your stats so my speed became 1/4 of what it was supposed to be. The only way to remove a cursed item is to go to the church. BUT THE CHURCH IS BUGGED. If you go straight to the church you'll be able to remove the item but if you save and load it doesn't work anymore so you'll be stuck not being able to hit the enemies. You can't beat the game. I had to edit the javascript to unequip all items when you press a key just so I could beat the game.

Besides the bugs I also had trouble with other things.

You need to find the pirate ship in order to advance two quests and in order to cure the green girl. The pirate ship isn't on the map it's in the middle of the sea. So I had already finished beating every town and dungeon before finding it and I was going crazy. The robots don't take magic damage or physical damage. You have to use a spell to decrease their defense first and then attack. The green girl has a spell that protects you from lava floor damage. There's also a spell that keeps weak enemies from encountering you for a while. There's a spell that makes you escape a dungeon instantly. And there's a spell that lets you teleport to a town you visited already in the world map.

This game uses default RPG maker templates for the maps. All inns look the same. It feels cheap. I enjoyed the story but it feels repetitive just like the maps. Peniban Quest did it much better. There was a time a girl hints that mind broken boys were hidden away in a dungeon in the castle. They are. I got the key for the dungeon. I couldn't even check the broken boys in jail after I got the key. Wasted potential. The game could be much better if it had more detail and wasn't just all girls are thirst sluts that love shota dick.

apetecan

Reputation score
Loading Error: Failed to load data/Map198.json

This is from both of the "updated" uploads from the cat site
I know It's a bit late, my bad.

You can just go to www/data and name whatever map file you want to 198 just fine. You won't be at the same place, but the rest of the data remains untouched.

lemonlord

Reputation score
I know It's a bit late, my bad.

You can just go to www/data and name whatever map file you want to 198 just fine. You won't be at the same place, but the rest of the data remains untouched.
I know this comments a bit late too but i used your save, fixed the map and went to where the designated area for the new dungeon is (saw on page 4 of this thread) and nothing is there. i'm pretty sure i have the v2 of the game but maybe not. does anyone else have this problem?

Kiava

Reputation score
i come bearing gifts, made a small machine translation for the game but be warned i am 99% sure there will be missing translations and game might crash since this is untested (well i say untested but after the first crash i made sure that game runs the opening and it seems that YES and NO answers are the opposite?) Well w/e here you go guys, hopefully with gods blessings translation will work fine, if you do find an error let me know,i might fix it and edit this post with a new translation.
hi, i tried your tranlastion and i found an error.
When i fight with monsters, at least in the sea, my pg and companions don't appear on the screen until i attack the enemies

Dragontamer

Reputation score
can somebody share a save right before the 2nd playthough tower please?
Its a headache having to come back trying to get there with someone else's save

bashgrid

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Got it at last. After hours of drudging my way through the game (and passing the blasted dungeon 20+ times without realizing it), I FINALLY got it. Problem is there's a hulking purple boss that guards the tower that is a PAIN to get past. Fortunately I managed to take it down. Attached save is inside of the tower.
Hi buddy, could you please tell me or hint me where did you get the version of the game you played?

Nigersaurus

Lurker
Reputation score
Every "version 2" I can find of this game, anywhere, doesn't show the updated dungeon on New Game+.

lemonlord

Reputation score
Every "version 2" I can find of this game, anywhere, doesn't show the updated dungeon on New Game+.
I'm guessing those are just previous updates to the game, but not the one with the new enemies and area. It's unfortunate bc the game isn't available on the english dlsite so I can't buy it anyways, you'll just have to wait around for a download to pop up in some way, buy it from japanese dlsite or wait for it to possibly become available on eng dlsite

jetalpha

Reputation score
have we a translate english for this game ?
what is the name in english for this game?
cant found it in dlsite eng.

Last edited:

zaik0

Reputation score
I can't use the game backup of the new version, the game tells me : Failed to load: data/Map198.json

someone can send the .json file of the new version pls ?

Attachments