What's new

[Thermometer] ハルカチャンクエスト / Haruka-chan quest (RJ179617)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ハルカチャンクエスト (Haruka-chan quest) NTR!

Does anyone knows how to trigger this event? I trigger the one where she lifts her skirt but after that the next ones is when fully naked and there is no CG for that one
You have to get the jacket from somewhere, can't remember where though as it was quite a while ago that I played this, sorry.

Either nobody got a full save or it is impossible to get the game to 100% (the latter would be some first class trolling)
I uploaded my save on page 7, got all the regular scenes, just not the endings. Don't really feel like bothering to restart for all of them. Wish they gave you the option to choose which ending to pursue if you qualify for more than just 1.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

sadly same thing as you kirby i got all normal scenes for weeks

ive been trying to get other endings even ignoring major or the normal endings i usually get but only to reach the usual bad ending so its getting so annoying already well someday there will be a hero but these are dark times right now !

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sadly same thing as you kirby i got all normal scenes for weeks

ive been trying to get other endings even ignoring major or the normal endings i usually get but only to reach the usual bad ending so its getting so annoying already well someday there will be a hero but these are dark times right now !
Ask for a hero and you'll get one, and no it's not me. A fellow lurker named H0pe1e55 sent me and maybe a few others a full save with both scenes and endings.

EDIT: The link itself was taken down so I attached the save file itself onto this post.

Attachments

Last edited:

Juniaris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there someone who make partial translation for this game?
or is there any recommended machine translator for this game?
i'm currently using chiitrans2 but seems like it's not compatible for wolf RPG.

Anon21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This looks like it should be a cool game, but it's all mojibake!
(Technical term for when moonrunes don't display properly)

I have this problem with about one in ten or so games. :(

If anybody has had similar problems here and managed to fix it, please let me know! :)

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If anybody has had similar problems here and managed to fix it, please let me know! :)
Try changing format settings to Japanese as well. (so not just Jap locale, but Jap format under the 'Formats' tab in the 'Regional and Language' options as well)

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's very common for almost all wolfRPG games. If you want to try using AGTH for rough translation WITHOUT needing to restart into the japanese region, using this code in the target path of the AGTH shortcut seems to for me at least:
Code:
"C:\[your path to agth]\agth.exe" /R /c /x3 /kf64:16 /ks2 "Game.exe"
It also seems to fix the problem of japanese characters appearing corrupted within the game, making it easier figuring out which options or which when reading through the translations.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry if Im necro, but what I want to ask, Is this game sprite sex only appear after we got all the CG scene like the last game?

Or there are sprite scene without CG?

Because when I like at preview image, the Sprite sex looks interesting. But when I remember their last game (only give sprite scene after got all CG scene), make me think twice before playing this one.

Reputation score
Is there any walkthrough on this? I can't understand where to look for the scenes. I just get in the dungeon, farm, die and repeat. I have no idea what to do except that.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there any walkthrough on this? I can't understand where to look for the scenes. I just get in the dungeon, farm, die and repeat. I have no idea what to do except that.
You also have to build up the town to unlock additional scenes.

At the bottom of the author's blog page, there are 3 links that explain the various unlocks:

攻略ページを作りました。

(Click on and google translate the 3 links)

Reputation score
You also have to build up the town to unlock additional scenes.

At the bottom of the author's blog page, there are 3 links that explain the various unlocks:

攻略ページを作りました。

(Click on and google translate the 3 links)
Oh ok thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.