Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hate something? Let out your anger here. For example:

I hate Zac Efron.

Yeah, nice smile. Smug little bastard. He knows he's better than all of us just because he's in a lot of mainstream movies and stuff. That smile just says it all. He's all like

"I'm not saying it, but my smile totally is: I'M BETTER THAN YOU."

And I'm like

"Man.
Fuck you, Zac Efron.
Jerk."

And his name? What, is he too good for a K now? Zac? It's like sac with a Z. What a freaking jerk.

God I hate Zack Efron.

Big mouth idiot.

God.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

You know what I hate?

Runescape.

:p

dogstile

Lurker
Reputation score

anything mainsteam, fucking asshole film producers with there big budgets and small minds, i hope they get bent over and raped up the ass with a flamethrower

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate people that rebel just because it makes them look cool. I hate people that generalize. I hate bigmouths. And I hate my neighbors. Their house is blocking out the sun in the afternoon, and their kids are loud as hell.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

How my fucking nan has so much money that she blows it on things she doesnt and will never need. Case in point; she bought a fucking Wii yesterday all because of the fact that it can be used for exercise. Now, that on its own isnt a bad thing because exercise is always good and, no, the reason why it pisses me off is because she has a bad back (as most old people do) and she cannot use exercise equipment for long periods of time because it affects her back. Now, what does she think long periods of use with the Wii will do? You've got to fucking stand up and MOVE AROUND! Fucking hell, it doesnt take a genius to work out that if exercise equipment requires a lot of movement then the Wii will require more. And its not just that, like everything else she's bought recently she's only going to use it for a few weeks then it'll be back in the box not to be used again unless its special occasions like parties and such where the most use will be gotten out of it. Bloody casual gamers and non-gamers who buy consoles piss me the fuck off.

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

Casual gamers don't piss me off, they're another type of gamer. My philosophy on gaming? I'm willing to play anything with anyone.

Now, back on topic: I hate Blizzard. GIVE ME BACK MY LIFE, SCOUNDRELS!

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate whoever thought it would be a good idea to make Psychic Academy into an anime..... IT FAILS, HARDCORE.

The manga is awesome, though.
BTW, LOOKING FOR SCANS.

Anyways.

I hate my high school for taking money from me that I didn't owe them; I hate the idiots who take an amount of napkins thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big, and leave thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis many behind at the table; I hate people who tell me I'm gay because I like anime, I hate people who like anime because it's 'the thing'; I hate my brother because he cries when I leave, but while I'm here he's the rudest little shit ever; most of all, I hate how all these black people are 'crying tears of joy' because a black man is the president, and not because he's any good (I dunno if he is, we'll just have to see).

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Do you guys want a list, or just a long rant about one thing? I'll go with the list for now.
I hate asians.
I hate otakus (what the fuck happened to Nerds?)
I hate stereotypical British people
I hate stereotypical fat-ass American people
I hate Neopets
I hate Harry Potter
I hate American Idol
I hate Soccer
I hate people who dislike RE4/RE5 because "it's not like the original games!!11!!!"
I hate Democrats.
I hate my folks.
I hate old people.
I hate young people.
I hate inconsiderate dumbshits who don't know how to do their jobs.
I hate mods who can't fucking MOD worth of shit and can't make correct decisions.
I hate admins who don't know how to run a forum correctly.
I hate McDonald's (tastes like dog shit)
I hate Naruto and all the jackasses who love that shit.
I hate Classical music.
I hate Rap.
I hate sub-genres.
I hate neat-freaks.
I hate people who get into freakin' FIGHTS over sports teams.
That being said, I hate the New York Yankees.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you guys want a list, or just a long rant about one thing? I'll go with the list for now.
I hate asians.
I hate otakus (what the fuck happened to Nerds?)
I hate stereotypical British people
I hate stereotypical fat-ass American people
I hate Neopets
I hate Harry Potter
I hate American Idol
I hate Soccer
I hate people who dislike RE4/RE5 because "it's not like the original games!!11!!!"
I hate Democrats.
I hate my folks.
I hate old people.
I hate young people.
I hate inconsiderate dumbshits who don't know how to do their jobs.
I hate mods who can't fucking MOD worth of shit and can't make correct decisions.
I hate admins who don't know how to run a forum correctly.
I hate McDonald's (tastes like dog shit)
I hate Naruto and all the jackasses who love that shit.
I hate Classical music.
I hate Rap.
I hate sub-genres.
I hate neat-freaks.
I hate people who get into freakin' FIGHTS over sports teams.
That being said, I hate the New York Yankees.
Know what I REALLY hate?

Obscenely negative people. ;)

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

There's two kinds of people I hate.

Racists, and the Irish.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate Christmas, I also hate that it gets here earlier every fucking year. At this rate we'll be celebrating Christmas 2016 by the year 2011.

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

I know, and I haven't even started shopping :l

Money's tight this year, and... shit, I wanted to get my mom something nice for once, because with all the shit we give her she deserves to have nice things. But I don't know if it's in the cards this year. And by cards I mean paycheck stubs.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I hate asians.
I'm going to guess it's because of me. :p

Anyway, I'm going to be brutally honest. I hate black people. Nearly all of them are so damn annoying, it makes me want to snap and go on a shooting spree. They talk about the most mundane shit and don't do anything productive EVER. They always have to have EVERYTHING loud. They purposely write and speak as if they've never been schooled before. They complain about how education is so damn hard, and that they hate it, and then later talk about how their lives suck because they don't have enough money. They smell bad and even have some obnoxious perfume that is gut-retching. They act like they can fight, and trust me, most of them can't fight for shit. I'VE fought one before, and if they can't even beat a skinny asian, then they've got no hope. Most of all, they're like locust. If one of them move away from New York City and go to some small town, next thing you'll know it, five more move there. Then more. Then more. Then MORE. Then finally there's crowds and crowds of blacks, all complaining how New York was way better for God knows why, but they don't even bother doing something about it. Instead they just stay there, in that small town. Then you start to see crime rates rise in the town. You see the overall grades drop like crazy. It's no longer safe to walk down the street without a knife or some weapon concealed with you.

And no, I don't care that Aika is black. He knows and I know that I'm not talking about him. He's shown to us time after time that he's a productive, intelligent, and kind individual who works hard for what he does.

Maybe I'm just being racist again, but this is what the definition of nigger is. The people I've described. I no longer call them black people, because they've shown me that they're even lower than people.

(Prepares for the onslaught of "Shut up, you racist!" comments)

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

If it make you feel better Darkfire I hate niggers, too. I myself am black, but I don't act ignorant, nor do I think you're racist for disliking ignorant people.

I still hate Christmas though more than anything.

Lurker
Reputation score

They were able to do one thing proactively dark... They made sure our country was going to hell.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I hate humanity. :)

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate Christmas because it`s so close to my birthday, I get jipped on presents :(

But seriously, I like the theory of Christmas, it`s the way it works in reality that I hate.

I also hate any form of ignorance, whether it`s niggers, redneck hicks (and yes, there are sub-sections to 'redneck'-ness), or otherwise.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I hate being alone.
I hate it when people leave me no matter what i do, and how i change to keep them here.
I hate my ADHD
I hate that my Dad won't help me get back on my medicine.
I hate that my grades are low and i can't concentrate enough to get them up
I hate that I'm so negative
I hate when all i can think about are the bad things about myself, and then invent more to make myself feel worse.
I hate that i have to seek approval from others to feel validated in what i feel.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate being incredibly attractive ;)

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I also really hate people who think they know politics AFTER Obama became a presidential candidate.

This one black girl heard me talking to some friends about how so many black people were voting Obama because he was black, and have no idea what kinds of issues he stands on. She comes up to me and starts trying to talk politics with us, calling us McCain supporters as if it were an insult (I'm an Obama supporter, for the record). She then proceeded to argue that she knew plenty about issues, so I asked her about Obama's stand on foreign politics, or about his . She told me, "Man, that shit don't matter. He gonna lower taxes for the middle class!"

You know... Because everybody in the country hasn't been spoon fed that for the last FIVE HUNDRED MILLION TIMES.

Then she starts telling me about why she's NOT voting for McCain. I quote, "Because he's old and he gonna die soon, and Palin gonna be president and she a dumbass."

You know... Because everybody in the country hasn't been spoon fed THAT either!

Then she spent the next hour trying "to convince us that we should vote for Obama, and not McCain," despite the fact that we ALL were going to vote for Obama, and that we were only complaining about how she and everybody around her don't even understand what they're doing.

And plus, my favorite part was when she said, "Y'know, before I hate politics and didn't care none 'bout how they worked. I ain't give a shit 'bout who was being elected president and shit, but Obama got me all interested in this shit 'cause he a good candidate."

I was pretty much baffled. She basically told me she only got interested in politics because Obama's black. So that means the next presidency campaign, if there aren't black people, there won't be anywhere near as much popularity.