What's new

[Complete - Full] [ハウスゲーム / HouseGame] PANACEA Z -パナシーアZ- / Panacea Z (RJ297288)

Mataku

Reputation score
Capture.JPG
Game Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/hausugeemu-housegame-panacea-z-panashiiaz-panacea-z-rj297288.14271/
DLsite:

Translation patch is for version 1.05 of the game.

Should all be translated except for the following bits:
-A couple lines on the status page.
-The word 装備(Equipment) on the item page.
-I didn't translate the names floating over doors/characters.

If you find any issues let me know so I can fix them.

Last edited:

Vasyok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Hello
Can someone post full save please?

gman

Lurker
Reputation score
Can you tell me how did you unpack the exe? i only got an boxed exe and cant get it unpacked

Oir

Reputation score
Looking forward to it! Thank you for picking it up!

winndy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Once i use the files, my attack does not work anymore, also the memos does not work aswell.

OP
Mataku

Mataku

Reputation score
Can you tell me how did you unpack the exe? i only got an boxed exe and cant get it unpacked
You're going to need Enigma VB Unpacker to unbox it.
You can download it here:
Run the program, select Game_Boxed with it, and then hit unpack. You'll get a folder called %DEFAULT FOLDER%.
You will have to rename %DEFAULT FOLDER% to whatever you like.

OP
Mataku

Mataku

Reputation score
Once i use the files, my attack does not work anymore, also the memos does not work aswell.
I've only translated up to the first save room.
The rest of the game is just machine translation so I'm not surprised it broke something.
I'll get that fixed next time I update the translation patch.

winndy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how i pass the flame area? My main quest says something about the resting room, but i cannot interact with anything

Tejen

Reputation score
Does anyone know how i pass the flame area? My main quest says something about the resting room, but i cannot interact with anything
You have to find a valve and close the pipe thats very near the beginning area, you should have passed through it at the beginning

Also does anyone know where the P virus thing is, just says search for it

winndy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have to find a valve and close the pipe thats very near the beginning area, you should have passed through it at the beginning

Also does anyone know where the P virus thing is, just says search for it
I interacted with the pipe, but nothing really happened. Its quite hard to describe where i currently am xD. I just got the 2nd security card, and i cannot pass the flame, nor can i dig away the trash in the way blocking a room. I already met the Chubby guy and the suspicious guy in a safe room. :/ but now i stuck

Tejen

Reputation score
I interacted with the pipe, but nothing really happened. Its quite hard to describe where i currently am xD. I just got the 2nd security card, and i cannot pass the flame, nor can i dig away the trash in the way blocking a room. I already met the Chubby guy and the suspicious guy in a safe room. :/ but now i stuck
i found a valve somewhere but i dont know where, i used that on a pipe on the first floor (before you go up any stairs) and it takes away the fire
the trash blocking the room only comes much later

Tejen

Reputation score
its definitely bugged, its reverted nearly all events for me. Doors locked that were open, repeating events and i cant progress further
i'll just have to wait for a save

lulkekxd

Reputation score
Lol I was gonna post in the game thread but there's none so...

How the hell do I get the 3rd key card???

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I want to be very clear here. The next person who makes a post in this thread that isn't about the translation will not be getting a warning but a ban.

The existence of a game thread is irrelevant, translation threads are not to be used for game discussion.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
yeah translation breaks attacks, can't damage enemies, at least not the first one.

BirgirReynisson

Reputation score
spoke too soon about the translation, it was good the first 2-3 minutes but later on gets worse later on, btw does anyone know how to unbreak the translation? i can't damage enemies and sometimes they just freeze.

Last edited:

Oir

Reputation score
spoke too soon about the translation, it was good the first 2-3 minutes but later on gets worse later on, btw does anyone know how to unbreak the translation? i can't damage enemies and sometimes they just freeze.
It's very common for translators to do a quick once-over for the initial translation patch just to get something out there because you can't create a translation thread on ULMF without at least a partial translation patch. Usually what happens is that once that initial patch is out there, the translator can relax and take the translation at their own pace, proofread, and whatnot. Patience friendo.

Lied

Reputation score
Ignoring publicly posted warnings. 1 week ban.
I've got the full saved game if anyone is interested.

Mod edit: attached file deleted, does not belong in translation sub.

Last edited by a moderator: