What's new

Havin sum fun. (BOYS AND GIRLS) (17+ Only)

KittenMate

Reputation score
Anyone wanna do like a Facesitting thing roleplay? Not particularly Facesitting i mean like headscissors. Facesitting, breast smother.. Honestly i dont really support this topic directly but id like to do a thread.

BUT.

it's going to be little more complicated than that. It's going to be and overall variety. I'll explain that.
First if you want to be in this please follow this form.

Name:
Appearance:
Other:

So let's get to the details.
There will be formats.actual wrestling.home wrestling(female or male domination).Just plain home stuff. There are MANY more. Just tell me which you want. I bet some of you noticed and said. "Isn't hentai japanese?" Yes. "So why is race in the form?" That's Because this can be anywhere across the globe. Now if you just read the form your gonna be screwed. You must put Hanakin in the Other section.

Here are some things you can add if you want:

Weight:
Hair Color:

Now let's explain the thread overall. This is a domination thread. Make or female I dont care. Any fetish allowed. Earlier I said formats: that meant your situation/location. Wrestling:a live wrestling match.
Home wrestling:Just wrestling at home on a mat. Random home stuff:just home blabbish.You can choose a format from on your bed to on the streets.

Now let me clarify.

You can be any animal (includes humans). I'm not against bestiality or someone just having fun.Please refrain from hardcore sex. I bet most of you have been waiting for this thread exactly. Your welcome. And

Please READ THIS:You are allowed to do real life. Not just hentai. But please include that in your form.

Have a good day.

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Havin sum fun. (BOYS AND GIRLS) (17+ Only)

Name: Karbon
Personality: Cocky
Appearance: 6 foot 2 inches tall, medium brown hair, shirtless and toned but not buff, black wrestling shorts and bare feet.
Race: American
Other: Hanakin
Weight: 190 pounds

I would like it to be in a wrestling ring so that the stinkface move can be used.

Hope I filled this out correctly :D