What's new

RPG [ブラックメタルu-1] 巨乳ハザード (RJ144090)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 巨乳ハザード

You should have 4 items that if you use it in air, nothing happens. Those items are books. GO back to the library and back to the library's basement. Find a red book shelf and put the books back. A door should appear after you put them back.

I still can't figure out what the last 2 icons are for in the CG
My guess is that the gallery is a script that is around the web since I recall seeing it and in other RPG Maker games with pretty much the same gallery format, and he simply didn't customize it removing those icons he didn't need. In fact...is there any difference between the first icon and the second icon galleries? :confused:

I beat the game yesterday, got all CG and those are empty for me too, I don't think there is a secret for beating it on easy mode but maybe I'll test that just to be sure. I thought the game was actually fun anyway, my only real complain is not having a way to turn around without moving (unless there is and I was just a moron for not knowing =P)

Btw, loved the last boss, but the tentacle fan in me is sad for the lack of actual use of them on girls, except on the CG of the video you watch in a computer :(

Last edited:

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

My guess is that the gallery is a script that is around the web since I recall seeing it and in other RPG Maker games with pretty much the same gallery format, and he simply didn't customize it removing those icons he didn't need. In fact...is there any difference between the first icon and the second icon galleries? :confused:

I beat the game yesterday, got all CG and those are empty for me too, I don't think there is a secret for beating it on easy mode but maybe I'll test that just to be sure. I thought the game was actually fun anyway, my only real complain is not having a way to turn around without moving (unless there is and I was just a moron for not knowing =P)

Btw, loved the last boss, but the tentacle fan in me is sad for the lack of actual use of them on girls, except on the CG of the video you watch in a computer :(
I have a hard mode (or is it normal mode) and an easy mode (unlimited ammo). I have to say, it is insanely hard in hard mode. Especially when you need to fight the super bird girls that go faster then you do when running.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

That's normal mode. Honestly, I didn't remember if I had the option to play normal or easy the first time, but when I finished it said something about easy mode so I thought I unlocked it. If I didn't unlock it by finishing it in normal then probably it said something like "please play it now on easy", which I'm doing and I left it at the labs, really easy to just go around spamming magnum or rockets. I'm almost sure I won't get anything by finishing it on easy too but like I said, I actually enjoyed the game and easy is insanely easy so I don't mind.

About those bird girls, if you manage to split them, just let the one still following you get you and then shoot her with magnum or grenade launcher, then go looking for the other one, repeat. But the safest option is to just leave the room and enter again, they'll reset to their default positions which makes hunting them one by one much easier. I know you will get hit a lot just trying to leave the room but I'm almost sure it's impossible to kill them when the two of them gang up on you. Fortunately, those super enemies type are very scarce and there is more than enough healing items.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If anyone manages to unlock the last 2 CGS icons, could that person upload the save?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ugh anyone know how to enable easy mode?

I managed to beat the game and I gotta say, I was never so damn frustrated before, girls are way too fast for you to even shoot them, making you rely on tables to avoid and shoot them, harpies and some cat girls are faster than you are when running, which is just unfair, girls also take too many bullets to go down and do too much damage. the fact that you're unable to break out of their rape binds doens't help in the slightest.
they throw too many girls at you at the same time all of which are bullet sponges, the escape sequence from the lab anyone? seriously the ammount of girls thrown at you is crazy.

its annoying and frustrating, not hard.

IF ONLY you could break free of them when they grab you the game would be 100x more fun if you ask me.

also the fact that you "excitement" or "orgasm bar" (the blue bar below your health) doesn't regenerate over time baffles me, its not slash wounds, it ain't giant bites, it ain't mortal wounds, its your lust or something and SOMETHING like that goes down over time, it would make sense and would actually make it a bit more fair since the game throws too many girls that do too much damage at you and gives you too little ammo which is just bullshit if you ask me.

I honestly don't even feel good for beating it, I felt neutral "welp its done" because the game wasn't hard for me, it was just frustrating.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

If anyone manages to unlock the last 2 CGS icons, could that person upload the save?
I honestly believe there is nothing more. I just realized the first icon is "All CG", each icon after that is a filter, and that's why it's exactly the same content in the first and the second icon. I'm still beating it on easy just for fun, but I doubt there's something else, he just didn't customize the CG gallery script to his needs. Still, it doesn't hurt to hope those 2 extra icons are for the sprite sex scenes, as a secret to unlock or just a future update to the game.

Ugh anyone know how to enable easy mode?

I managed to beat the game and I gotta say, I was never so damn frustrated before, girls are way too fast for you to even shoot them, making you rely on tables to avoid and shoot them, harpies and some cat girls are faster than you are when running, which is just unfair, girls also take too many bullets to go down and do too much damage. the fact that you're unable to break out of their rape binds doens't help in the slightest.
they throw too many girls at you at the same time all of which are bullet sponges, the escape sequence from the lab anyone? seriously the ammount of girls thrown at you is crazy.

its annoying and frustrating, not hard.

IF ONLY you could break free of them when they grab you the game would be 100x more fun if you ask me.

also the fact that you "excitement" or "orgasm bar" (the blue bar below your health) doesn't regenerate over time baffles me, its not slash wounds, it ain't giant bites, it ain't mortal wounds, its your lust or something and SOMETHING like that goes down over time, it would make sense and would actually make it a bit more fair since the game throws too many girls that do too much damage at you and gives you too little ammo which is just bullshit if you ask me.

I honestly don't even feel good for beating it, I felt neutral "welp its done" because the game wasn't hard for me, it was just frustrating.
When you begin the game you get a choice, I think easy is the second choice.

Honestly, the thing I thought was cheap was the no turning around thing without moving in that direction.

The super fast girls I saw them as bosses and at least they always drop something good like magnum bullets, so I didn't mind getting actually hit by them as I had more than enough healing items. Just get out of the room if you see you are going to get gangbanged and return with your strongest weapon. Use your knife as much as you can against the slow ones, even if there are more than one, but also try using the shotgun to clear rooms with lots of girls if there are fast ones involved, you actually save more ammo that way. Another thing to note, fucking an unconscious girls fully replenish your "horny-o-bar", so if you are full just leave them in the floor while you fight the rest, if you get hit one time, go back, fuck, fight, repeat. That way it doesn't matter if you get caught because your HP won't drop and also you get a free chance to fill her with bullets (Good thing the virus makes them immortal :)). Normally you take 2 hits to cum but sometimes you can endure 3 hits.

Speaking of healing items, you can mix your 30% recovery items with other items to make a 60% recovery one or a 30% recovery item that also increases your max HP by 10 (I finished with 250 HP I think). I'll try to take a screenshot of the names.

Edit: Just in case, don't leave girls in the floor without fucking if you are going to leave the room, the get up again.

Last edited:

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New update if anyone can find it and upload it This is what it says:

After 11/9 clear, additional recollection mode (can be selected from New game)
It should be noted that, when you are updating from a previous version, please copy share save data that contains the clear data, a file called savec.rvdata to ver1.02 folder.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I honestly believe there is nothing more. I just realized the first icon is "All CG", each icon after that is a filter, and that's why it's exactly the same content in the first and the second icon. I'm still beating it on easy just for fun, but I doubt there's something else, he just didn't customize the CG gallery script to his needs. Still, it doesn't hurt to hope those 2 extra icons are for the sprite sex scenes, as a secret to unlock or just a future update to the game.

When you begin the game you get a choice, I think easy is the second choice.

Honestly, the thing I thought was cheap was the no turning around thing without moving in that direction.

The super fast girls I saw them as bosses and at least they always drop something good like magnum bullets, so I didn't mind getting actually hit by them as I had more than enough healing items. Just get out of the room if you see you are going to get gangbanged and return with your strongest weapon. Use your knife as much as you can against the slow ones, even if there are more than one, but also try using the shotgun to clear rooms with lots of girls if there are fast ones involved, you actually save more ammo that way. Another thing to note, fucking an unconscious girls fully replenish your "horny-o-bar", so if you are full just leave them in the floor while you fight the rest, if you get hit one time, go back, fuck, fight, repeat. That way it doesn't matter if you get caught because your HP won't drop and also you get a free chance to fill her with bullets (Good thing the virus makes them immortal :)). Normally you take 2 hits to cum but sometimes you can endure 3 hits.

Speaking of healing items, you can mix your 30% recovery items with other items to make a 60% recovery one or a 30% recovery item that also increases your max HP by 10 (I finished with 250 HP I think). I'll try to take a screenshot of the names.

Edit: Just in case, don't leave girls in the floor without fucking if you are going to leave the room, the get up again.
You have to beat the game for easy mode.

I don't know why but you do

saga55555

Reputation score

I need some help

I'm now in floor B1 but I only have rifle and rocket launcher. My bullets are not enough. Where magnum or other gun? Did I miss it :confused:

spaminator

Reputation score

Does anyone have the most recent update?

R

Ryka

Can anyone hack the game and upload an infinite ammo cheat?

Sarav

Reputation score

Can anyone hack the game and upload an infinite ammo cheat?
Nope, every time you start the game, the address of everything gets changed, so basically you'd need a new hack every time you play. This is done very easily though, all you need to do is find you current ammo count, times it by two then plus one, then enter that into cheat engine, then use some ammo then repeat what was done before until only one address remains. i.e 20x2+1=41 then shoot one bullet, 19x2+1+39, and just keep doing that until you find the address.

R

Ryka

Kind of an ambitious cheat guard for an RPG Maker Game... but I will see and try that. Thank you.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kind of an ambitious cheat guard for an RPG Maker Game... but I will see and try that. Thank you.
No, all RPG maker games are like this.

R

Ryka

Does anyone have the save for when you have opened the second floor? I checked EVERYTHING. I think my save failed an event check.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know this is late, but about cheating, you can type Number*2+1 into cheat engine and it will do the calculations for you. or they have a special script for it on the cheat engine forum.

Gringo555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, just finished the game and enjoying EASY mode.
I thought I could summarize some hints already mentioned here:

The Enemies:
(Explanation: "Slow" refers to the same walking speed as your aiming mode, "Medium" refers to the same speed as your running mode and "Fast" means always faster than you even in running mode.)

Common Girls (the ones without CG): Slow Speed, Low HP, knife-able and you really should save your ammo; there are some exceptions in small rooms though
CG-Girls (the human ones): Medium Speed, Moderate HP, as long as there is only one coming, there is no problem; it's already mentioned to keep objects between you and them
Cat Girls: Medium Speed, Moderate HP, same with the normal CG-girls; i think they are a tad faster though
Harpies (annoying): Fast Speed, Medium HP, Flying (objects don't block them), they will probably tackle you once anyway; use the invincible frame to gain some distance and shoot them down
Imps: Medium Speed, Medium HP, Flying, they are not really that difficult but the only appear in dark places which means you won't detect them early; they also tend to ambush you in dead-ends
Cowgirls: Medium Speed, High HP, same as normal girls but always drop a +100HP healing item so it's worth taking them out
Fairies: Slow Speed, Medium HP, Flying, if you are a daredevil you can even use the knife for them; unfortunatly the area you encounter them doesn't really leaves you with that much running space
Mermaids: Medium Speed, Medium HP, Swimming (can't go outside of the water), they usually ambush you; ignore them and head out of the water; then they are sitting ducks

Some general hints:
- save often; seriously if you are not good at this kind of games like me, you really should do that
- defeated girls (shot down and knocked up) will disappear for good and not return; if you can't handle a room, concentrate on one girl, bring her down, leave the room and save; repeat with all the others and you can clear a room with no losses and minimal wasted ammo (especially important in the beginning)
- when you leave a room all the girls reset their positions (as well as HP); BUT if events already took place, they won't reset; exploit this for unfavorable situations (HARPY AMBUSHES!!!)
- most rooms have a least two entrances; if you enter a new room, enter and exit fast; that way you can gauge the enemy numbers and their distance to you; if a door is unfavorable you may try the next entrance and get a better starting position
- the final boss has a really big exploitable weakness; you probably realize once you walk up straight to the fountain that she is standing on the other side not moving; well you can't shoot through the fountain, BUT you can shoot through the small plant pots on the side...

That's all for now...I was thinking of making a small walkthrough, but most of the key points are already mentioned in former posts.

Reputation score

Hi, I'm playing this game.
But I can't find shotgun and lack of ammo.

Please tell me where is the shotgun.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Partial Menu / Item / Weapon Translation

R

Ryka

I found out what I did wrong after playing the easy mode save. I did not check the correct fridge for the cat food. I am now progressing. Harpies.

Status
Not open for further replies.