What's new

RPG [ブラックメタルu-1] 巨乳ハザード (RJ144090)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 巨乳ハザード

Hey, huge noob question but, how do you shoot or use the knife?

Trying different letters on the keyboard doesn't toggle anything other than aiming while holding a, and a nada beep when pressing s while aiming. X brings up the menu and Z is use but other than that I can't get anything to happen.

EDIT: By playing around in my inventory, I managed to equip the knife. Now when I press A I hold it at the ready. Pressing S still makes a nada-beep though.

EDIT EDIT: Oh, A+Shift does it. Nvm my question then.

Last edited:

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

does anyone found a 1.02 version?
would really like to see that new gallery:)

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

does anyone found a 1.02 version?
would really like to see that new gallery:)
Been searching for a while but no luck. I went to several other sites and requested as well and still no luck sadly.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess I can cross my fingers and hope it shows up on the English side. I'd probably end up buying this one. Once some of the frustration gets cut out by memory hacking it gets a bit more fun.

R

Ryka

I beat the game. I can give several hints and you'll beat the game more than likely.

After reaching as high up as you can go in the manor, backtrack a lot. New items crop up essential for clearing the plant.

The Clock puzzle is easy. Just go across the hall and read the paper hint.

At one point, you'll have to check a potted plant in the library. The front, not the upstairs.

Also, be sure to "use" items frequently. If one doesn't take you to the "restoring screen" and has an activation sound, most likely, it must be used on something physical.

The tentacle capacitator is to be used 1, then 2, then 3. In that order to make a Z-Anti-Tenti.

Feel free to save often. They're free to use, even though it asks you if you want to.

If an enemy is too fast, avoid them after you have done your business in a room. The game won't mind unless you're going for CG's, but there are so many 'copies' that shouldn't be a problem. Work smarter, not harder.

If you want to lose zeal and let yourself keep getting caught, I suggest the sprite animators. They're not still images.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I would like to add that in order to find the three herbicide additives you must first find the piece of paper detailing them. You can find it on the third floor. I don't know the room's name, just its general location. There is an east/west connector hallway where harpies will ambush you through the windows. There are doors on the lower wall. The furthest room to the right has the required piece of paper. You can recognize it because it has B-1, B-2, and B-3 amongst the moon runes. This will enable the additives to be found in the locations mentioned back on page 2 I believe.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah i just do partials. trying to figure out sentence structure of jibberish from translation software is a nightmare

KuroEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nah i just do partials. trying to figure out sentence structure of jibberish from translation software is a nightmare
It is already not bad, because I like to understand a minimum what am I doing and for what.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I think I may have found the updated version. Problem is, its rar file with a password.

I'll upload it and post the link in a bit.

edit:

If anyone can get the file opened, please upload it :)

or give the password lol

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guys im stuck right now, SO I placed all the books in the basement's shelf, opened the secret entrance and got to the second secret lab, interacted with everything there, now I don't know where to go and what to do.

can anyone help? Im also playing the game on japanese as all games, chiitrans didn't work for me, is there any other japanese translation program?

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Guys im stuck right now, SO I placed all the books in the basement's shelf, opened the secret entrance and got to the second secret lab, interacted with everything there, now I don't know where to go and what to do.

can anyone help? Im also playing the game on japanese as all games, chiitrans didn't work for me, is there any other japanese translation program?

If I remember correctly, it was swimming pool, farm, books, back to garden after you mix the plant killing thing. each one has some kinda number on it. There are 3 plus one base item which makes 4 (base one has no number).

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think I may have found the updated version. Problem is, its rar file with a password.

I'll upload it and post the link in a bit.

edit:

If anyone can get the file opened, please upload it :)

or give the password lol
If you're going to do that at least say where you found it!

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If you're going to do that at least say where you found it!

Its a japanese site lol

Edit: Nvm. . . I think its chinese 0_o

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its a japanese site lol

Edit: Nvm. . . I think its chinese 0_o
It's chinese, but doesn't solve the problem: I need the page that linked to that. That's the file download site.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

sorry if i rised your hopes, but im so freaking stuck i looked into every room i can enter again, i visited every place again, but nothing where i can proceed.

last thing i can remember was doing something with the secret lab so i was able to enter the second floor, then i got a item that is strong against plants or something like that, but what to do now?

edit: i solved my problem, i just had to grap the key from the plant inside the libary

Last edited:

Wiz2909L

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a save file for this game? i kinda got raped in the first part, the game controls are kinda weird for me.

ah NEVERMIND found a save from a page that was before this.

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but I am stuck. I must be dumb or something because I can't find this mystical refrigerator that holds the cat food. Instead I found what I believe to be a refrigerator, but when I interact with them nothing happens.

Here is the picture

So are these the refrigerators that holds the magical cat food or am I in the wrong place?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

You're looking for Milk, not cat food. I think it's in one of those science lab looking rooms, with the tiny room in the upper right corners.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You're looking for Milk, not cat food. I think it's in one of those science lab looking rooms, with the tiny room in the upper right corners.
I can't use it on myself by mistake right? Like drinking the milk to gain hp back or something. If you don't remember then no worries. Thanks for your help so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.