What's new

RPG [ブラックメタルu-1] 巨乳ハザード (RJ144090)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 巨乳ハザード

Nope, you can't use it as it'll be a key item. You'll know it'll work when you interact with the dish and it asks you to use it.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hi it's me again. I finally got the milk for the cat (I had to talk to the angel statue before the milk could appear in the refrigerator). Now I just need to talk to the angel statue again to get into the secret lab right? I tried talking to the statue again and nothing happened. What am I missing?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi it's me again. I finally got the milk for the cat (I had to talk to the angel statue before the milk could appear in the refrigerator). Now I just need to talk to the angel statue again to get into the secret lab right? I tried talking to the statue again and nothing happened. What am I missing?
Chiitrans told me that "you notice a symbol-shaped hole in the angel statue", so you'll need to look for that. I forget if it's in the library basement but you can check there.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Chiitrans told me that "you notice a symbol-shaped hole in the angel statue", so you'll need to look for that. I forget if it's in the library basement but you can check there.
So i just checked both the first and second floor of the library and nothing. I do see a door behind the front desk,but I haven't figured out how to open it. I am guessing this is the basement.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
the star-shaped pendant is with the cat. you had to feed the cat by using milk in front of the plate, walking away then going back (the cat comes out) then take the pendant from the cat. Then walk away and the cat turns into a catgirl you can fight. The key to the front desk door is on the pot left of the desk, but im not sure if you need to read the diary saying where it is before it lets you open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.