What's new

[Complete - Partial] Hでさくさくレベルアップ!!~魔術師メリルの昇級試験~ Partial

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Original Thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29837
DLSite:

I worked a bit on this game, but I figured I don't wanna go for a full translation, so here's a small partial for you guys!

The game isn't very large, and it's mostly linear, but definitely worth a try. I've translated most of the basic stuff, including the items, weapon/armor/skill names, enemies, and the introduction story, plus some other parts.
You'll also find some dialogues translated, but unfortunately it's just some parts... Hope you'll enjoy it nonetheless!

I translated the 1.01 version of the game, so if you apply it on a more recent update it'll probably revert back to 1.01, but if you apply it to 1.00 it might get buggy, so proceed with caution!

Here are the translated files:

Have fun~

criss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hでさくさくレベルアップ!!~魔術師メリルの昇級試験~ Partial

thanks for your good work

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks for this dude!

How much of the H scenes are translated? Even if it's pieces that is good enough for me!

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for this dude!

How much of the H scenes are translated? Even if it's pieces that is good enough for me!
Nearly nothing...
I actually thought I'd translate more than a partial, but after translating the start of the 1st H-scene, I stopped >.<

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Nearly nothing...
I actually thought I'd translate more than a partial, but after translating the start of the 1st H-scene, I stopped >.<
Any plans to come back to it one of these years lol?

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any plans to come back to it one of these years lol?
Nope, sorry... At the moment I have like 10 games I'd prefer to translate over this. Even if I manage to translate one of those, I'm sure 2 or 3 more will pop up.

Your only hope is that someone else translates it, or that people translate more of the games on my list. Like Mirielle or Selina, there are other games that are interesting enough to pique someone else's interest too.

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nope, sorry... At the moment I have like 10 games I'd prefer to translate over this. Even if I manage to translate one of those, I'm sure 2 or 3 more will pop up.

Your only hope is that someone else translates it, or that people translate more of the games on my list. Like Mirielle or Selina, there are other games that are interesting enough to pique someone else's interest too.
you fought well, thanks for sharing your work !