What's new

ACT Unknown/Hiatus [HDoomGuy] HDoom

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Didn't see any mention of this, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

It's Doom.... but with sprite sex. Sounds awesome right? It is.

Author's blog:

All the information is there. You need to download a couple things and put them together and stuff. I suggest reading up on it. That or just download my folder where I did all of that for you.

My MEGA upload:

>>>>>TO START THE GAME: Click and drag the file "m12-hdoom-techdemo6b.pk3" unto the application "gzdoom". This should start the game in full screen for you.<<<<<<<<<

GAMEPLAY/HOW TO PLAY:
It's doom.

CONTROLS: Customizable (via main menu or F4 in-game). I changed the default stuff to WSAD. You're welcome. SPACE to interact. MOUSE to look and shoot.

HOW TO HAVE SEX: Shoot stuff. If they stay down but with hearts all around them for more than a second or two then take them to pound town. SPACE to interact. I set all the sex keys to V, B, N, M. SPACE to finish.

Once again, this is all customizeable.

There are currently 4-5 enemies. Some with multiple animations, stages, climax, ect. All the animations 'n stuff are still a W.I.P. Check out the blog for updates n stuff.

All credit goes to all the authors.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ryka

Re: HDoom

Is it a reverse-ravage mod, or is it just a simple "knock down and sex them" game?

OP
Allsop2604

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The simple knock them down kind. Forgot to mention characters are voiced.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The author is planning on putting in some visual novel style stuff. If you select the "A Lady's Chamber" chapter, you can see the beginnings of it. Doomguy's dialog is perfect.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Y'know, I've seen webbums of this posted over and over and I've always chuckled but never really bothered to take the effort to track it down.
And now, here it is placed in my lap.

Fine. I'll play it. Twist my arm. At least to say that I did lol

thelolcat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for sharing this. It's fun, but it's doom, how could it not be? Gonna let the Sprite sex thread know about this one.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For those who don't want to get a few levels into the game to find some of the enemies, you can always use the console commands to summon them and such.

There's a separate key for console commands that you can customize. Type in "god" to get godmode from it. you can also type "give all" to receive everything. As for monsters the summon command is "summon (monster name), and the summon list names are:

Arachnotron, Archvile, BaronOfHell, HellKnight, Cacodemon, Cyberdemon, Demon, Spectre, ChaingunGuy, DoomImp, Fatso, LostSoul, PainElemental, Revenant, ShotgunGuy, SpiderMastermind, and ZombieMan

Theres also WolfensteinSS but I'm not sure they're gonna do something for that easter egg. The current enemies that are replaced with sprites and fuckable are just the BaronOfHell, HellKnight, Demon, Spectre, ChaingunGuy, DoomImp, LostSoul, ShotgunGuy, and ZombieMan. All others are just normal enemies.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Took the internet 22 years to do this, but it was worth the wait.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

For those who don't want to get a few levels into the game to find some of the enemies, you can always use the console commands to summon them and such.

There's a separate key for console commands that you can customize. Type in "god" to get godmode from it. you can also type "give all" to receive everything. As for monsters the summon command is "summon (monster name), and the summon list names are:

Arachnotron, Archvile, BaronOfHell, HellKnight, Cacodemon, Cyberdemon, Demon, Spectre, ChaingunGuy, DoomImp, Fatso, LostSoul, PainElemental, Revenant, ShotgunGuy, SpiderMastermind, and ZombieMan

Theres also WolfensteinSS but I'm not sure they're gonna do something for that easter egg. The current enemies that are replaced with sprites and fuckable are just the BaronOfHell, HellKnight, Demon, Spectre, ChaingunGuy, DoomImp, LostSoul, ShotgunGuy, and ZombieMan. All others are just normal enemies.
Also, to add to this, the original cheats still work too. Just punch them in on the keyboard at any time.

IDDQD: Degreelessness Mode (God mode, but that's how it was described in game. May have to re-enter when loading a save.)
IDKFA / IDFA: Full ammo, all weapons, and all keys with the first one. Second one doesn't add all the keys, in case you still want to explore and find them.
IDCLIP: No clip mode (walk through walls, can't pick up anything)
IDBEHOLD: grants one of the various temp powerups (gives a list of what key gives what.)

Those are pretty much the only ones most people would use, though there are a few more that have slipped my mind.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hmm seems to be constantly updated and worked on as well so might want to keep a eye on this one.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

nice find i like retro games:)
(good old times)

but are you sure that's a h parody or something like that because been playing for awhile and only killing monsters and walking around searching for keys and stuff?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nice find i like retro games:)
(good old times)

but are you sure that's a h parody or something like that because been playing for awhile and only killing monsters and walking around searching for keys and stuff?
I'm guessing you didn't follow the instructions to drag and drop a certain file on the exe, read the first post again. You'll know when it's working because the splash/menu opening screen will be a femdemon instead of the usual one.

Anywho modifying the controls helps tremendously. I set strafe to A and D, forward to W, back to S and turned on mouse aiming in the mouse options, which lets you look up and down instead of just side to side. It becomes a "normal" fps at that point.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I freakin' suck at DOOM bros.

There was a level and although there were some girl characters in it, it was just a regular monster from the regular game.

I never really played DOOM when I was younger because first person shooters at that time freaked me the fuck out, especially when fighting Demons. Or aliens...

I'm looking at you Area 51 (that was a rail shooter though)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I freakin' suck at DOOM bros.

There was a level and although there were some girl characters in it, it was just a regular monster from the regular game.

I never really played DOOM when I was younger because first person shooters at that time freaked me the fuck out, especially when fighting Demons. Or aliens...

I'm looking at you Area 51 (that was a rail shooter though)
Load the mod, pick lady chamber, open the console and spam any monster you want to fap if you dont want to do the levels.....also god mode.

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

Took you guys a while to find out about this one.

I am disapointed you still cant fuck shot-kun.

Zone Dweller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is nothing new. About 15 years ago there was this mod called Sirens. Can still get it here: www[dot]doomworld[dot]com/idgames/?file=themes/x-rated/i_am_old_enough_to_look_at_this/sirens.zip. Replaced all the monster sprites with naked monster girls, but no sex. I've always wished someone would edit that mod with some real H action.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is nothing new. About 15 years ago there was this mod called Sirens. Can still get it here: www[dot]doomworld[dot]com/idgames/?file=themes/x-rated/i_am_old_enough_to_look_at_this/sirens.zip. Replaced all the monster sprites with naked monster girls, but no sex. I've always wished someone would edit that mod with some real H action.
concept may not be new but it certainly is better. That sprite work could use some adjustments if someone were to pick it back up.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is actually good, too. Better sprites but no h-scenes. Any more of this?