What's new

RPG [Head Shop Kasai] 精液中毒 / Semen Addiction (RJ212188)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hey there everybody, surprised I haven't seen this game in this forum at all considering his previous game's popularity, Kalmia's Financial Difficulties.

It's called Semen Addiction and it's about- you guessed it, a girl that gets eventually corrupted into loving semen. For reasons I'm a stranger to, she gets sent to this lab of sorts where she and a bunch of already corrupted women get incessantly barraged by semen.

I'm super stuck right now though, right around when I'm able to voluntarily go to the Goblin Forest. Died, got sent outside and now I can't seem to progress. So yeah any help or a full save?

Last edited by a moderator:

qazwsxrem

Reputation score
I'm super stuck right now though, right around when I'm able to voluntarily go to the Goblin Forest. Died, got sent outside and now I can't seem to progress. So yeah any help or a full save?
I'm stuck at the same place, sorry. Sadly, ITH sees 4 processes for the game but can't find proper output from any of them.

pudgy

Reputation score
i eventually was able to talk to the chef and eat again that let me proceed however haven't really gotten much farther than that

OP
fullmetal

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
What are you trying to link to? It's just an error code 403.
Was trying to link to the game's cover picture, seems like it failed.

Man it's a shame 'cause I really dig this guy's art style, if anyone ever knows how to get far or has a save then it'd be greatly appreciated!

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
It's just a loop of 'training' with the orc, visit the lab, food, back to the lab, dinner, a little free time for a while.

Eventually you'll get the option to leave to the forest at night, where you can attempt 20 or so maps long 'puzzles' to escape the lab and reach the ending, with different ending based on whether her lewdness is low or super high.
(Not sure if there's actual ending for staying, since I deleted it after realizing v 1.00 was bug and is too lazy to go get the new ver)

Archmaid Crowvette

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got to the part where you fight the Gazers, and I'm stuck. Defeated them all, but now I have no idea where to go.

The download I used said 1.09, so it's not the bug that soft-locked the game, or at least it's not the same one that everyone reported on v1.00. Am I missing something really obvious?

This game's pretty good but it seems like I'm stuck and I don't think my saves are far back enough to let me get out of the scripted sequence.

EDIT: Okay well the game makes me look dumb by having the sequence work just fine now. Dammit.

Last edited:

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
first sorry for necro-ing this thread

the actual message, this game updated to ver.2.02 with several new scenes
sukebei or AS still doesn't have it, last time i checked

hope its justify the necro

gigo

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
it is 2.04 now
does someone have it?
please PM me thank you

Spinobi

Reputation score
Has there been any talk of a translation for this game? I'd love for there to be one.

rafa1279

Reputation score
I am looking for a translation.
Has anyone found it yet?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Im failing to load an img/titles1 can anyone help me
Most likely, you're missing the game engine RTP.

Check which engine the game use, then download and install the corresponding one from here :

ironblaze

Reputation score
i got it working just had to reunzip it after setting japan format and going through the whole process to setup the japan language stuff something i had been putting off for a while now. now im stuck at the jellyfish section where you controll the four girls for the first time i beat everything but now im not sure what to do

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.