Heaven Sent? (Lucia/Mind Flayer)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Heaven Sent? (Lucia/Mind Flayer)

(M'kay, I thought it might have been more inside her is why I was wondering. Thankies.)

"Hmhm, it's alright Kujin, we need to get up anyway I think. Beside I feel if I don't move around any I'll not be able to until I birth the eggs," Lucia told Kujin after she said what she did to Paira, the young angel raising up and preparing to stand with Kujin's help once she was ready to get up too, with Lucia noticing her fangs as she yawned.

"I suppose that I've got no choice other than to bear some of her younglings too then after I've recovered from these ones of Kujin's then Paira?" Lucia called to the neko. "And I wouldn't be totally opposed to having some fun with the both of you though, now that I've learned how wonderful sex can feel and how much good I can bring the village by bearing strong young that'll grow to help protect it and fight the evils of this place. But I'll definitely make you two work for it, so only if you could both defeat me in battle would I let you both have me, though if only one of you is still standing then whoever it is will be the one that gets to have me, and if I win then I get to choose whether or not either of you gets to have me," Lucia added to Kujin on the subject of her, Kujin, and Netia having some fun, informing Kujin and Paira that she wouldn't make it easy for them to take her.

Lucia couldn't hold back her laughter when Kujin launched a ball of her sticky webbing at Paira's face, and apparently the others up top thought it hilarious too. When Netia leaned in and called down to them, Lucia smiled up at her and nodded. "We'll be up in a couple of minutes, Kujin's going to help me clean my wings of her silk real quick and we'll be up, just give us that long at least please, because I can't stand sticky things in my wings," Lucia told Netia, waiting for Kujin to do just that.

"Oh don't worry about Paira, she seems like an okay girl and all. I'm sure she's just got some urges that are hard to deny and all... and I have had some of my fellow angels and some of my other non angel friends tell me that I'd be the center of attention with some people of the mortal world here, and not just for being an angel and all," Lucia told Kujin when she apologized for Paira's words before and moved over to help her clean her wings.

Moving over to sit where Kujin motioned for her to, Lucia extended her left wing first for Kujin to clean for her, then her right one after the first been cleaned. Looking at the loose feathers that had come out with her, Lucia watched Kujin set them in a neat little pile by themselves which Lucia would collect once she was done with both her wings and hair. "I like to save my feathers, thanks for setting them aside like this. Here though, I'd like for you to have one, to commemorate our time together, and my first time with you. And if you're wondering what I do with my feathers... well I save them in a little box that's in my pack and I like to make things with them, like little pillows for people, or quills. I'm pretty good at sewing and knitting, which I suppose will come in handy over the next couple of days while I'm out of commission," Lucia told Kujin once she was done picking out the strands of silk from her wings and hair. "And don't worry about Netia, she won't catch me easily. She didn't before, plus I can fly," she added with a giggle about Netia possibly coming after them for not coming on up.

Grabbing her own clothes, Lucia would get back into them as best she could with her larger belly, though if she couldn't then she'd not get back into her clothes at all and simply climb back up naked and find a blanket or some sort of robes to slip into that would fit her for the time being, where she expected Netia would introduce her to everyone now. "Here I am Netia, and I'm famished after all that with Kujin earlier," Lucia called to Netia when she got back up top.