What's new

Help Finding a H-Rated Visual Novel.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, Hallo ULMF. The last 2 days have i been looking around for a Visual Novel that i played around a year ago, but the luck isn't on my side so couldnt find it.
I'm desperate so i am begging you guys, if you have the time could you help me find it? :/

Infomation about this VN game:

You're playing as the little brother and you're living with your Big brother and his wife. The wife has long "Red hair" and she has a sister that has brown hair but she doesn't live with you guys.
It start as a debt collector comes to the house and collect some kind of a debt but since the wife doesn't have money the debt collector wants her to pay the debt with her body.

But as a "good" guy you're, you beat the guy into a shapeless mass of pulp and pay the debt for her.

The wife is happy that that you saved her and asks what she can do to repay him. He suggests that touching her breast would help a little. But she freaks out and says that is impossible because she won't betray her husband (Your brother) then you start to blackmail her and then she doesn't have a choice to follow up then the illicit relationship starts between you and your brothers wife. The sister is also involved in this later in the game.

The art style of the game looks like G-Collections Titles but they didn't make this game.

Been looking in VNDB with these tags: Netori,Married Heroine,Blackmail,Group one male several females.
No results.

The game is old and not that popular.
If i had to guess it may be between 2000-2008

Thanks in advance:>

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Help Finding a H-Rated Visual Novel.

That plot really interested me.
Let me spend 2-3 hours digging around see what I can find!

edit: More characteristic would be nice. anything beside the wife got red hair.

Edit2: I looked in married heroine from 1991 to 2013. couldn't find anything match your description.
I will post the result of what I think possibly could be what you are looking for.

Last edited:
OP
UrusaiSenpai

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That plot really interested me.
Let me spend 2-3 hours digging around see what I can find!

edit: More characteristic would be nice. anything beside the wife got red hair.

Edit2: I looked in married heroine from 1991 to 2013. couldn't find anything match your description.
I will post the result of what I think possibly could be what you are looking for.

I completely forgot about this thread! Sorry!
I found the game by the way. The game was released 2010 so i was waaaay off ._.

The game i was looking for was : Aniki no Niizuma ~Otto no Koto ga Suki na no ni....~

But thanks for all those games i'm going to check them out +rep <3

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh. I'm glad you found it then. I will be sure to check it out.