What's new

help with hentai fighting games

mrdbzfanatic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
my friend doesnt have an account but he wanted to ask is there any dickgirl hentai fighting games? besides fairy fighting?

OP
M

mrdbzfanatic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: help with hentai fighting games

yes my friend. an can you plzzzz awnser my question?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

You don't have to be ashamed. We're a hentai forum. You can tell us the truth.

OP
M

mrdbzfanatic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

no anything but those games i have those tht's why im asking here

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

OK ME now can you PLEASE awnser the question?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, how ironic, you try trolling us in the Shoutbox for 'watching hentai all day' and here you are practically begging us to tell you of any fighting games that have futa in them.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

This is funnier than Incubus' rage quit post.

I mean, his most recent one.

OP
M

mrdbzfanatic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

first of all sironi im not begging so you cn kiss my ass...and second silentsith that shit wasnt funny...and no one cares

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Ha, bad grammar/spelling and a hypocrite. Fine, you can stay in your little bubble of denial.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

first of all sironi im not begging so you cn kiss my ass...and second silentsith that shit wasnt funny...and no one cares
Learn English faggot. Apparently you can't even comprehend SirOni's post, which was fairly simple. And yes it is funny.

OP
M

mrdbzfanatic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

first of all your priks it's called a typo and hentai spider go suck some cow nuts fucking fag

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

first of all your priks it's called a typo and hentai spider go suck some cow nuts fucking fag
Typo is making one or two mistakes in about a page. What you have is a case of "I can't fucking spell because I'm an idiot"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

He could do that, or, now this may be a crazy idea but hear me out, you could fuck off and we'd be done with this conversation as well as your company.

Also, I find it funny that someone would call another person a 'fag' when that person is asking for games featuring women with dicks. If we're going by the definition you're implying wouldn't you technically be considered the faggot here seeing as you want games of naked phalli attached to women? Oh, I forgot. Judging by the level of your grammar and spelling most of the words in the previous sentences are beyond your comprehension.

Last edited:
OP
M

mrdbzfanatic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh my god..the little faggot is trying to use big words he thinks im a third grader..well not you twerp get a life dude

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I would think big words means he knows you understand them, so, you're obviously not a third grader.

But at the same time, I really wouldn't consider any of those words really advanced at all, so the fact you refer to them as "big words" has me questioning your age. You're at least 15 right? That's the legal age for your state? It is for mine.

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

FUCK YOU ALL! I LIKE BOURBON! Wait a moment, that's not what you guys are talking about is it? Well, now that we're talking about alcoholic beverages I would like to inform you that I don't really like bourbon. At least not as much as I like Jose Cuervo with ginger ale. That shit's delicious.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

oh my god..the little faggot is trying to use big words he thinks im a third grader..well not you twerp get a life dude
D'aaaw, look at the baby, thinking he can outplay me. So cute.

And it's still ironic how you tell people to get a life even though you're doing the exact same thing as me. People in glass houses should think before throwing stones, yeah? Though I imagine it's like Toxic said, you're an underage moron, probably borderline retarded, who's bored now that it's coming to the end of summer and you're looking for something to do before you go back to school.

And I'm surprised Dark hasn't put a stop to all this already.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I... I don't really check in here too often. And I've been busy.

Also, I'd really like it if you guys would tone down the angry on the lurkers a little bit. It's been getting a little out of hand lately. As for what's going on in here, if nobody's going to answer his question, don't answer the damn topic. Just because he's being an idiot doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a chance.