What's new

help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trooper38

long story short people on this forum are jerks to me neg reppin me callin me names etc.i want to delete this account and make a new one so i can just hide and be left alone.can anyone tell me how to do this? or if its even possible?

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: help?

You could just 'hide' anyway, starting right now?

Rain

Lurker
Reputation score

If the rest of your posts are anything like this one, it's understandable that people are being "Jerks" to you.
If you want to "Hide", then....
Just make another profile, don't post anything ever, and never let anyone see you on the forums.

Cappy

Reputation score

If you think the people of this forum, or whoever it is on this forum, are being jerks to you unfairly (And let's be honest, "victims" have been wrong about that before). Then you shouldn't worry overly much about their opinion on you, the only reason to be worried in the face of insults and prejudice over the internet is if it's coming from somebody you respect in some way form or fashion.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

long story short people on this forum are jerks to me neg reppin me callin me names etc.i want to delete this account and make a new one so i can just hide and be left alone.can anyone tell me how to do this? or if its even possible?
Yep, that all of one neg rep you got must just be terrible. Thread be closed.

If you have any further complaints or requests please contact me directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.