What's new

Hentai Discussion Discord - Looking for Members

Austro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello - I am creating a Hentai Discussion Discord with an emphasis on discussion and not just random spam. How it works is each user is assigned a role based on what they are a fan of, they are then given their own channel where only they have the ability to post images and gifs. They can then post something, and then ping the corresponding role (Example: If you post yuri content, you can ping the yuri role) to hopefully get a discussion going. This model also helps in ensuring that people hoping to get a discussion going do not get hijacked by someone else hoping to get their own discussion going. The ultimate reason this discord has been created is because too often in other Hentai / Adult Discords, it's all just mindless spam and everyone posting over each other, so I thought it would be a good idea to give everyone their own space, and users within the discord can visit their channel and talk about what they are posting.

If you are interested please reply and I will PM you the invite.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Haha, yup our discord ends up like that too, just kind of shooting the shit till competing discussions get going.

Much like this post, as I'm not really interested in becoming a member :unsure: . Good luck though!