What's new

Hentai game with corruption and monsters like insects, slimes etc?

itthatbetrays

Reputation score
I would like to play an H game on the vein of Mushi no Kangoku where there is an effective arousal bar that changes the interaction of the protagonist with the enemies and that also features monsters like insects, slimes, rats etc, so more on the feral side than the orc/goblin one (I'm not against them, but I'm not interested if there are only humanoid CGs).
Thanks a lot in advance to anyone that wants to suggest some game they enjoyed!

mistermister

Reputation score
ive seen some game on hear using a software called cardworth that might interest you. i havn't personally been able to make it work on my end (i've followed the directions very carefully but i still dont know how to set my system locale to Japanese, which you need to do first and i cant read moonrunes) but from what i understand its heavily insect orientated. i believe it was called mushi no kangoku.

heres a link to the thread
https://ulmf.org/threads/183-no-mushi-no-kangoku.7230/
from one insect lover to the next, hope this helps

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
ive seen some game on hear using a software called cardworth that might interest you. i havn't personally been able to make it work on my end (i've followed the directions very carefully but i still dont know how to set my system locale to Japanese, which you need to do first and i cant read moonrunes) but from what i understand its heavily insect orientated. i believe it was called mushi no kangoku.

On Windows 10: Settings > Time and Language > Additional date, time & regional settings (on right side) > Region > Administrative > Change system locale.

It doesn't require you to know moonrunes at all. This is separate from the Windows Language display setting, everything else will remain in English. At most, a program or two will change to Japanese if it uses the system locale language.

mistermister

Reputation score
thanks for the info, hopefully it will work now

edit: it worked!

Last edited:
Reputation score

Or....you can use a Locale Emulator software which is more convenient because you don't have to change your system locale every time you want to "fap".

P/s. sorry for bad english.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
In terms of content, as always, I will recommend the three games by Unko morimorimaru - Taimamiko Yuugi, Exorcist Shrine Maideni (WIP) and
Their combat-rape systems aren't as in-depth as the one you describe in the OP, but they're straightforwards enough.