Votes: 168 68.3%
  • By whether it's completed or still being developed

Votes: 62 25.2%
  • Other (Explain with a post!)

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
Oct 31, 2014
Re: Hentai Section Reformatting

Fourthed, putting the massive amount of RPG maker games in a seperate area would be a good improvement.

Sakrilas

Demon Girl
May 22, 2016

Fourthed, putting the massive amount of RPG maker games in a seperate area would be a good improvement.
Just RPG Maker in specific?

I what I mean is.... where would games made for the Wolf platform go, for example?

Wolf games have the same feeling and gameplay as RPG maker games.

Oct 31, 2014

Just RPG Maker in specific?

I what I mean is.... where would games made for the Wolf platform go, for example?

Wolf games have the same feeling and gameplay as RPG maker games.
O_O lies they don't deserve special treatment, we RPG'rs will hentai them beneath our tentacles...

But anyways, more or less meant just doing it for RPG would sort quite a few games, Wolf games can be in their own too :)

Sakrilas

Demon Girl
May 22, 2016

Those are really nice ideas ^^

Stuffie

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Jul 5, 2010

This discussion of reformatting started in November 2015 - is this still really active?

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Jun 23, 2015

I think it would be nice to distinguish english from jp games

like [EN RPG Maker] and [JP RPG Maker] etc
Being able to see which games are in english would be a great bonus for the majority of the forum who i assume dont speak/read japanese.

Feb 10, 2015

I think the Hentai Games section could use a sub-forum for in development patreon, kimichi, kickstarter, etc games. Seems like everyone who wants to make an adult game is spamming the forum with minor updates about thier game now. Seriously, it's flooded (page 1 had two non-sticky threads earlier that were about games that were actually out). While it's good that there are more dev's making games in english and engrish, it would be nice to give them their own section. It's the same issue we had a year or two ago with threads on nutaku and dmm games flooding the board, same solution seems like it would work.

Don't get me wrong, there are a few that I follow, and being in the main forum does give them more exposure, but it's gotten to the point that it's getting difficult to find info on the stuff that's actually out. Don't know about others, but I've been using the forum less the last few months because of this.

I think it would be nice to distinguish english from jp games

like [EN RPG Maker] and [JP RPG Maker] etc
Being able to see which games are in english would be a great bonus for the majority of the forum who i assume dont speak/read japanese.
Not sure if it's the majority, but a significant amount use machine translation programs to get a fairly good idea of whats going in in Japanese games (some games translate better than others though). Honestly if you're looking for games in English, your best bet is looking in the translation section for full translations. There aren't many English developed games here that are finished, most are patreon projects that are still being developed. Also, you'd need Eng/JP tags for everything, not just RPG maker. Plenty of stuff being done in flash, renpy, unity, etc.

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Jun 23, 2015

Not sure if it's the majority, but a significant amount use machine translation programs to get a fairly good idea of whats going in in Japanese games (some games translate better than others though). Honestly if you're looking for games in English, your best bet is looking in the translation section for full translations. There aren't many English developed games here that are finished, most are patreon projects that are still being developed. Also, you'd need Eng/JP tags for everything, not just RPG maker. Plenty of stuff being done in flash, renpy, unity, etc.
Thats obviously what I do, you can see my signature iv even created a video showing how to apply a translation. My point is there are games being developed/done that are in English no translation needed. and being able to see that at a glance is very useful. Hence the suggestion

Mar 4, 2017

How about a sub forum for games, that actually have romance for male protags and their potential bachelorettes. And not just "wham, bam, thank you ma'am", or the, "I just met you, but suck ma'dick anyway". Or even the ones where the first half of the game, you can choose not to screw whores, but then the second half has a woman. She's stuck in a wall, is a gross slut, and in order to progress the game, you have to fuck this gross chick anal, with no option for vaginal, or to just back the hell away and run for it(I'm looking at you AloneXP... also dunno if they changed that since the last time I played. At least they had that nice romance with the queen). My grammar sucks, I know.

Now that I think about it. This post may belong in the "I Hate" thread.