What's new

Hentai Tower Defense Interest/OOC Thread

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score
This is an idea I've been thinking about for a while, and I think I have a decent system for it in my head. I just want to know if/who would be interested.

The basic idea is that you're a team, who(along with "NPC 'towers'), will be trying to survive against hoards of things that will be trying to rape you. It will be on a grid, with things moving a set number of spaces per 'round'(Think a modified version of "Plants vs Zombies" if you ever played that). PC towers will be stronger than NPC towers, and more customizable, so the more people we get for this, the better off you guys are. I'll put up how everything will work if enough interest gets shown.

Last edited:

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Tower Defense Interest Thread

Interest shown, I love tower defence games. I love Hentai. This could work.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Sounds like it could be interesting.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I remember that this was originally conceived a while ago as a flash game, or whatnot. I'm not sure how this would work out if it was forum based...

Lurker
Reputation score

Interest shown

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Interesting...

OP
Ryu

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

I remember that this was originally conceived a while ago as a flash game, or whatnot. I'm not sure how this would work out if it was forum based...
You're probably thinking of the one with the girl and you had to kill all the sperm before they reached and impregnated her?

But forum based, it's actually pretty simple to convert. Enemies have set(varied by enemy type of course) movement(always horizontal unless they have a special ability) that they take per round(each of my posts). NPC towers are unmoving, and PC towers can move 1 square per round if they wish. Towers will auto attack whatever comes into their range first, and attack it every round until either it dies and they move on to the next, it the tower dies(gets raped). Once a monster moves enough that a tower is in their range, they will attack it until one of them is defeated, then they will continue advancing.

Let's imagine a 3x10 grid for starters. You have an archer NPC tower placed at B2, and it has a range of 4. This means it will attack the first enemy that gets to B6, and keep shooting it until either it dies or the tower loses all it's HP and is raped(destroyed). The appraoching enemy is a melee monster, and will start attacking(groping, fondling, etc) the tower once it gets to B3, and will continue until one of them falls.

Lurker
Reputation score

You're probably thinking of the one with the girl and you had to kill all the sperm before they reached and impregnated her?
DO WANT!!! where be the linkage?

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DO WANT!!! where be the linkage?

Find it yourself from there, word to look for is the is the shortened form of the title of a relatively well known book by Mr Vladimir Nabokov

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

(I don't think links to Loli are allowed...)

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There, now technically I'm not linking to loli content.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems interesting and gaming's been kinda slow lately. I'm in, if you're still taking players.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hahaha... No... No way in hell I could mean that...

The game RJ was referring to was a forum project that never was programmed.

it was this thread.
Yup, that's it. And the idea here, to me, almost seemed like an exact match of the one from that thread. Even the reference to Plants Vs. Zombies.

OP
Ryu

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

I had no idea that thread even existed... Woops. Ah well. Mine will be more interactive. You(the players) will decide who wins in the end, using strategy and cunning to manage your funds, your towers, and yourselves. Quite a bit of interest though... Makes me happy.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

My time should be freeing up, this sounds good
There were 2 different sperm defense games that I'm familiar with, one was a circular shooter where you had to kill the vagina or something like that.
Another was the ProjectDCK flash. They're all pretty funny guys.
Check out their other stuff like "The Wrong Vagina" and maybe the christmas one.

OP
Ryu

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright. Looks like we've got enough...

Hero
Xiv
Raptor
Ava
Pheonix
Copper
Toxic
Aika

I think I'll make seven(eight now. Made an exception for the boss of the forum :p ) my limit for now(trying to learn from my last mistake where I was GMing for 20+ people all at once by myself. >_> ) and possibly add to that number depending on how smoothly it runs, Sent Aika a PM asking for a subforum, so now we play the waiting game...

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heh, I suppose my interest lies solely in how interesting the system is. While Plants Vs. Zombies was nothin' but fun, I don't know how entertaining it would be as text.

OP
Ryu

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

A system can *look* interesting, but how it functions can be another story entirely. I've planned out how everything will work, but will have to wait until we actually start playing to see if stuff works like it should or needs to be changed. Mostly number crunching in the end though, so shifting things around should be easy enough if needed. I'll be explaining everything in depth once we get a subforum for this.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Inquisitive Query: How, exactly, do our towers move? Are they walking platforms, a relative term when we are actually just controlling characters, or anything we want them to be as long as it doesn't affect the game mechanics?