• you are indifferent.

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • you do not like them.

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score
hey guys, I've noticed a lot of people posting hentai to advertise their site and whatnot, and while that is cool, most of the hentai there giving to us doesn't fit what we would traditionally bring to the site, as well as occasional breaks in the rules of conduct- loli-. personally i don't have any problems with them posting lots of hentai for us, but it seems like there is no discussion from or toward them, its like there the mass media, and i came here for non-mass media hentai. I'm putting this poll here to see if anyone actually has a problem with this.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: hentai uploader advertisers

I actually kind of like it. Yeah, they don't bring anything more than vanilla hentai, but sometimes I find something that I actually like from them and end up fapping to it. I'm also writing this from a completely selfish stand. I'm not considering anything else besides my own fapping agenda.

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score

Occasionally they have something good but it would be better if they posted in the unsorted hentai section rather then spamming doujins or games.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

i meant posting out of the unsorted hentai section.

icelit

Lurker
Reputation score

This one bot, gx9905, regularly reposts stuff that it had posted a couple days before.

N.O.V.A

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just saw some hacker that posted something in the doujiun page and i know we are going to get some flack if isn't removed soon.

-edit-
and when i say doujiun page i mean the entire site. thats it im getting my shotgun.

Last edited:
OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

BUMP for people to read this: pleas vote even if you don't care.

night elf for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments